• 27 results
#51 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -

I don't eat while I'm in the shower because....well, I'm taking a shower. 

#52 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5250 posts) -
@audiosnag: See, that's one of the nice things about my apartment. The shower and toilet are in a smaller separate room, with the counter top and sink in a walkway type area, much like some hotels. My toiletries while still may get hit, are fairly safe from the onslaught.

However, whenever we let a nice juicy fart out, we are just blasting even more shit particles all over the place. 

There is no escape.
#53 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

I've had the odd beer or 2 in the shower during summer.

But that's when I have cold showers so it's maybe a little different.

#54 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85: 
Oh god...im freaking out..there's shit everywhere!
#55 Posted by Vinny_Says (5690 posts) -
@Dolph_Zigler said:
" @Hamst3r: Hi, I'm Dolph Zigler. "
I'm totally NOT gonna look at your profile...
#56 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

Drinking soda in the shower--while weird--isn't something I'd be necessarily against. Eating though, I wouldn't do it. I don't even like to take my food into the bathroom for a second. I'll set it somewhere before I go in, even if it's just to wash my hands real quick.

#57 Posted by DrRandle (1202 posts) -

Back when I really hated my old job, I would take Mike's Hard Lemonades to the shower and drink 'em down while I was in there. Quite a refreshing combination, I recommend it highly. I have also consumed food in the shower, but those aren't my better days.

#58 Posted by LiquidPrince (15848 posts) -

Water sure, but food... the fuck?

#59 Posted by hedfone (1749 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" Food in the kitchen, living room, and bedroom are okay. Eating in the bathroom doesn't sound right. "
#60 Posted by teh_destroyer (3561 posts) -

When my roommate and I were usually drunk in the late evening, we would pee outside in the front lawn together, weird?

#61 Posted by Brendan (7695 posts) -

I just have no desire to do it.  That's about all I can say about that.
#62 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Let me see... 

Food or drink while peeing seems like it would be hard to manage.  

I'll drink while I poop or shower, no big deal there.  

I'm okay with the logic of eating while pooping, but I don't think I could personally do it.  

Eating while showering, no. Just no. I don't care how hungry I am, soggy food is gross.

#63 Posted by Horry43 (101 posts) -

Beer in the shower... anything else is grounds for expulsion.
#64 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

I voted for option D.

#65 Posted by face15 (1277 posts) -

I usually take a bottle of water into the bathroom/shower with me.

#66 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I wish I could find some of my old polls. Just saying... 

Alas, I'm happy with what I have. But a memory of 0s and 1s is much better than my brain.

#67 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

Consuming anything in the toilet is fucking gross. I would never eat anything in the shower either but I don't mind having a cold beer handy while soaking in a hot bath tub.

#68 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

The only thing I eat in the shower is crackers. I guess something abouts crackers and running water goes well together.
#69 Posted by Red12b (9079 posts) -

Peeing in the shower, where'd that thread go?
#70 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

G-g-g-g-grapes in the bath is pimp to the max!

#71 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

Many of you seem to treat your bathroom like some sort of supergross avoid-at-all-times room. Why?
I have no problem with this but I rarely do it either. Highly impractical.

#72 Edited by FlyingRat (1445 posts) -

It's different for me, as my toilet and shower and such are in two seperate rooms. I would eat something where the shower is, no problem. But the toilet...? No, man. I'll pass. I don't often call something other people do "weird" though. You're free to do whatever you like.

#73 Posted by Xeiphyer (5597 posts) -

I think it really depends on what you are doing in the bathroom, if you are taking a shit and eating, thats kind of messed up. If you are just in there doing other things, thats probably cool.

I brush my teeth while showering every day, its a good timesaver!

#74 Posted by CandleJakk (766 posts) -

Maybe not food, but I'm totally fine with having a large scotch in a long shower. Lifes simple pleasures.

#75 Posted by Lone_f (281 posts) -

Shower beer.

#76 Posted by dudeglove (7688 posts) -

Eating on the shitter is generally frowned upon.

#77 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

whats wrong with some chocolate in the bath? =D

#78 Posted by Binman88 (3684 posts) -

It's not disgusting, I just don't see why eating or drinking couldn't wait til I was out of the shower. I've never been taking a shower and felt the need for a drink or something to eat right then and there.

#79 Posted by Hamst3r (4454 posts) -
@Binman88 said:
" It's not disgusting, I just don't see why eating or drinking couldn't wait til I was out of the shower."

Try a cold drink in the shower. The hot water and the cold drink are a unique experience. :)
#80 Posted by PenguinDust (12454 posts) -
I can eat nachos and go to the bathroom at the same time?  Oh my God, I need to try that!  
#81 Posted by jackbag (209 posts) -

Sure, who doesn't love a little fecal bacteria with their food?  

Ugh. Some nasty motherfuckers up in hurr.  

#82 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:
" @Lemoncookie01 said:
" @LordXavierBritish said:
" How can you eat food in the shower.  Your food will get all soggy. "
Eat facing away from the water. "
Then why the fuck are you even shower.  Like if you got to shit you got to shit, but showering is a conscious decision. "
So what you're saying is that you sometimes find yourself on the shitter, not knowing how you got there? Interesting.
#83 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

Shitting while drinking my morning cup of tea makes me feel nothing short of a God. 

#84 Posted by wwfundertaker (1396 posts) -

Im going to feel sick, right now.

#85 Posted by bartok (2425 posts) -

You know what is crazy is eating while on the toilet. Food goes in food goes out circle of life kind of thing very meta and what not.

#86 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" Food in the kitchen, living room, and bedroom are okay. Eating in the bathroom doesn't sound right. "
#87 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -

That sounds disgusting; but at the same time that word isn't very appropriate to how I feel about eating in the bathroom or while taking a shower.

#88 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

No.. that's just not right. It just sounds so, so wrong.

#89 Posted by Bellum (2944 posts) -

That's nasty, bro. :|

#90 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

I eat in the bathroom and poop on my living room table.

#91 Posted by MrCandleguy (822 posts) -

Nope, not snack foods. I straight up have a whole meal in the shower. Cause thats how i roll

#92 Posted by You (24 posts) -

I like eating chili while going poo.

#93 Posted by XenoNick (1390 posts) -

I've finished up a drink on my way to the bathroom/ while in there but not while using the toilet or in the shower. Wait i once was chewing bubblegum during a shower...does that count?

#94 Posted by CharAznable (776 posts) -

I'll grab a cookie or something small, but only if I'm taking a piss.

Drinking something while peeing is oddly invigorating, like you're completing the circle of life.

#95 Posted by ChrisHill (62 posts) -

drink the shower water hahaah 

@LordXavierBritish said:

" @Lemoncookie01 said:
" @LordXavierBritish said:
" How can you eat food in the shower.  Your food will get all soggy. "
Eat facing away from the water. "
Then why the fuck are you even shower.  Like if you got to shit you got to shit, but showering is a conscious decision. "
makes no sense
#96 Posted by I_love_Eva_Braun (481 posts) -

Hell no

#97 Posted by SpiralStairs (1020 posts) -

This reminds me of the episode where Kramer cooks dinner in the shower.

#98 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

I don't think its too weird, its just not something I would ever do. Unless I was pressed for time. Maybe then.

#99 Posted by lazyturtle (1227 posts) -

Bathroom gross, shower..meh. I gave my kids Popsicles the other day to get them in the shower (4 and 2 year olds)..I figured it made the cleanup easier. 

As far as poop spores go...they're all over everything anyway. When you flush, bacteria is thrown up into the air column. 

#100 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

I'll drink in the shower, I imagine I were to get into with say a lollipop or maybe a bag of crisps, then go for it, never something to be considered more than a snack though.