Posted by McBonJon (159 posts) -

I was reading an article on Kotaku about this and seems like a good idea. I’m going to give this a shot because I already have a big enough backlog, I don’t want to make it any bigger now. The four that I’m going with are:

• DmC: Devil May Cry
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Parasite Eve
  • Darksiders II

I have a lot of other games to pick, but I have made up my mind on these. This will start today and will continue until the end of the month. I will keep an update throughout and give my thoughts on these games as well (I want to write a review for these games when I’m done).

The first game to go on this is Darksiders II. I’m looking forward to this.

#1 Posted by McBonJon (159 posts) -

I was reading an article on Kotaku about this and seems like a good idea. I’m going to give this a shot because I already have a big enough backlog, I don’t want to make it any bigger now. The four that I’m going with are:

• DmC: Devil May Cry
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Parasite Eve
  • Darksiders II

I have a lot of other games to pick, but I have made up my mind on these. This will start today and will continue until the end of the month. I will keep an update throughout and give my thoughts on these games as well (I want to write a review for these games when I’m done).

The first game to go on this is Darksiders II. I’m looking forward to this.

#2 Posted by EVO (3871 posts) -
  • Antichamber
  • Far Cry 3
  • Forza Horizon
  • Ghost Trick

I'm back to school in a week though.

#3 Posted by believer258 (11686 posts) -

I'll do good to beat one.

#4 Posted by Hunter5024 (5555 posts) -

Hmm this doesn't seem too difficult, I beat five games start to finish in December. I'll do Fire Emblem, DmC, and two mysterious games that I haven't decided yet.

#5 Posted by notdavid (828 posts) -

I'm doing Assassin's Creed 2, Arkham Asylum, Darksiders, and Grand Theft Auto 4. AC2 is pretty sweet so far.

#6 Posted by GrantHeaslip (1543 posts) -

It strikes me as weird to treat playing games like writing a novel. Why should you need to commit to playing games you’re supposed to enjoy? I don’t mean to judge — I just scratched my head reading that.