FPS Russia Producer Found Dead; Suspected Murder.

• 137 results
TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By TruthTellah

@BaconBuTTy said:

@The_Nubster: Holy shit I didn't even read your post.

Okay. Yeah. I owe people an apology.

I do not live in America and I am ignorant on the nuances of gun control and the constitution.

So yeah. I didn't mean to turn this thread into that.

[EDIT] "Live by the sword, Die by the sword" is exactly the kind of *observation* I was trying to make. I mentioned gun laws because from our perspective, YouTube channels like FPS Russia are weird, scary and at a glance, dangerous (but entertaining!). And it all fits in with the feeling I got when I read this dude had been shot to death.

Again. Not a statement.

The mistake I made here was briefly mentioning gun control, because holy fuck, apparently that gets rootin tootin' gun totin' yanks fired up huh?!

(That may have been a subtle statement about control, but only that last part)

heh. You say you owe people an apology and then mock anyone who responded to what you said.

baconbutty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By baconbutty

@TruthTellah: I was apologising for immediately derailing the thread.

I don't... Know that I "offended" anyone? I coaxed opinion. So no, I don't apologise for offending anyone.

(edit) and then you edited your post because I didn't quote it. Classy move, guy.

Jeez, I really earned myself a tar and feathering here didn't I?

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TruthTellah

@BaconBuTTy said:

@TruthTellah: I was apologising for immediately derailing the thread.

I don't... Know that I "offended" anyone? I coaxed opinion. So no, I don't apologise for offending anyone.

(edit) and then you edited your post because I didn't quote it. Classy move, guy.

Jeez, I really earned myself a tar and feathering here didn't I?

I edited my post within like two minutes of posting it(which was about 45 minutes ago). I just realized that my intent wasn't properly represented by how I originally phrased it. Please don't get me wrong; I didn't mean anything by editing it outside of making my statement clearer.

Thanks for elaborating that you were just apologizing for derailing the thread. It simply sounded a bit odd, if a tad funny. Thus my observation.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By ghost_cat

I hope FPSRussia has a ton of explosive rounds left for vengeance.

Avatar image for captain_clayman
captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By captain_clayman

Hold the fuck on, gun control people. Imagine if this was, say, FPK Russia, with knifing instead of shooting and the producer got stabbed. Even if there were strict gun laws and nobody had guns, people still fucking murder each other. In fhat situation, what do you do, ban knives? Once you start allowing govt to start banning shit it's a slippery slope. I'd rather have the freedom to protect myself (and in the worst case scenario, take part in a violent overthrow of the government, should it become tyrannical) instead of having "safety" and eventually not be able to use a knife to butter my bread without my name being on some registry somewhere.

Murder is a society problem, not a weapon problem.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sanity

As a gun owner i'v never been a fan of how guns are handled and treated on his channel, lots of unsafe shit going on and its a horrible influence on kids who dont already know basic gun safety. That aside i hope they catch who ever did this and may he RIP, i'll be interested to see what FPS Russia dude has to say about it.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Subjugation

@captain_clayman said:

Murder is a society problem, not a weapon problem.

Precisely. Just because there is potentially strict gun control law or what have you, that does not mean that murder by gun would disappear. You know who does these kinds of things? Criminals. Do you think criminals care about the law? Do you think it would stop them from obtaining a weapon? If they want it, they'll find a way to get it. Plus, it isn't like you need a gun to kill someone. You can use all sorts of other weapons or even your own hands. How do you address that? You can run someone over with your car. Should we ban cars? All manner of common tools are potential weapons. Hammer? Screwdriver? The dozens of other things you can purchase without a problem at a hardware store? Can you see how this would be one hell of a slippery slope?

Maybe if I put it like this it will make sense: Strict gun law isn't all that dissimilar to DRM on games, if you'll stay with me here. Does DRM prevent pirates from doing their thing? No. It does cause all manner of problems for the legitimate consumer though. Same for strict gun control. Legitimate owners would have the problems, not the people with criminal intent. They'll still do their thing regardless of any law because they're, y'know, criminals.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jimmyfenix

Sign another argument about gun law

goatmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By goatmilk

Wow, that's messed up. Guess he did business with the wrong person or something..? Angry girlfriend maybe? Who knows. Dude's in a better place now at least.

OfficeGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By OfficeGamer

@Seppli said:

@Branthog said:

@Seppli said:

btw.

...am I the first to mention, that FPS Russia most definitely is suspect numero uno in this case? And from what I've seen in his videos, I'd not be surprised by him being the culprit either.

I don't know much about him other than he's clearly some actor playing the role of a stereotyped russian for a youtube channel. Why would you say that he seems like the suspect? Just because he handles weapons? Or personality-wise or something? I mean, it seems hard to pick up someone's personality when they're pretending to be someone else, anyway...?

They're business partners. They're supposedly friends. Business, friendship, money, guns - don't necessarily mix. There's likely more commonalities, and hence more possible reasons for conflict between the two. That definitely puts him on the suspect list.

About that dude's personlity however... let's just say I always had a gut feeling about that dude. Much of his on-air persona and comments make me feel queasy. Most of it seems genuine.

Damn you use a lot of hollywood talk

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By Jams

@Subjugation said:

@captain_clayman said:

Maybe if I put it like this it will make sense: Strict gun law isn't all that dissimilar to DRM on games, if you'll stay with me here. Does DRM prevent pirates from doing their thing? No. It does cause all manner of problems for the legitimate consumer though. Same for strict gun control. Legitimate owners would have the problems, not the people with criminal intent. They'll still do their thing regardless of any law because they're, y'know, criminals.

Damn, I think you're the only person (I've seen) to explain it in gaming terms which seems to fit perfectly. Of course people will completely miss the point and say things like, "pirating isn't the same because nobody is murdered" or some such shit.

baconbutty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By baconbutty
@Subjugation The only thing I disagree with here is your point about criminals being criminals regardless of gun control meaning no gun control is needed.

We have strict gun control in the UK, and criminals do indeed still shoot bank tellers, shop owners and eachother.

But what this gun control prevents are the people who aren't criminals from killing multiple people in succession using a firearm designed to kill multiple people in succession. People who have snapped, or are mentally ill and have their judgement severely impaired. These people aren't criminals. And they're often kids.

Our laws are more strict, but I can fairly easily own a shotgun if I want to. Getting the license is easy, and the rules surrounding it are simple to follow. (Locked gun case, that kind of thing). I have fired guns many times at my in law's and I enjoy it.

But does anyone need to own an Assault rifle or a Tech 9? Do they need to be able to buy ammunition for these guns at Walmart?

Do they fuck.
Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Never heard of it.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@Subjugation said:

@BaconBuTTy said:

Obviously this is very sad, since a dude has died. But as a brit, it's also kind of .... well, it's in keeping with my opinion that gun law is fucking bizarre in America. Like, yeah. Of course someone involved with FPS russia has been found dead, after having been shot. With a gun. Yep. I can believe that completely. Didn't even do a double take. Yup. With all those guns around you, and gun business and dealings with guns. yes. Someone got delierately shot to death. Shocker.

As a Brit, you have more violent crime per capita than the United States. It's publicly available information. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

Also comes into the argument is how much of violent crime is reported and how much of that violent crime resulted in deaths.

USA intentional homicide rate is 4.8 and UK is 1.2. So there may be as you say be more violent crime in UK, but less people, almost 80% less are dying.

But onto the topic, it really doesn't surprise me at all, having alot of guns makes you a target to gangs when they know you have a huge arsenal of weapons which the FPS crew have bragged about on Youtube, or he was dealing weapons under the counter to the wrong people.

It sucks for his family, but he is just another one of the 87 gun deaths in America each day. Why is this guy special? Because he shot weapons off on Youtube?

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Wampa1

@tourgen: I don't mean to sound crass or insensitive but the idea of people not even making it back to their cars before kicking off a bloodbath is kind of amazing. I mean you bought a samurai sword, may as well put it to use and fast!

Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@dudy80 said:

As a gun owner i'v never been a fan of how guns are handled and treated on his channel, lots of unsafe shit going on and its a horrible influence on kids who dont already know basic gun safety. That aside i hope they catch who ever did this and may he RIP, i'll be interested to see what FPS Russia dude has to say about it.

I agree, I remember seeing a video of him of shooting guns and throwing knifes at a Justin Bieber cut out, I know it's fun to hate on the kid but it was just a bit too much.

BrianP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By BrianP

In the words of metallica, his lifestyle determined his deathstyle.

baconbutty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By baconbutty

Where were you people at the beginning of this thread where I got fucked?

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69  Edited By Lord_Xp

@Branthog said:

@BaconBuTTy said:

Obviously this is very sad, since a dude has died. But as a brit, it's also kind of .... well, it's in keeping with my opinion that gun law is fucking bizarre in America. Like, yeah. Of course someone involved with FPS russia has been found dead, after having been shot. With a gun. Yep. I can believe that completely. Didn't even do a double take. Yup. With all those guns around you, and gun business and dealings with guns. yes. Someone got delierately shot to death. Shocker.

Huh? I don't really get your point. Do you really think that someone with a legally owned firearm executed the guy? Or do you think that we just have guns overflowing in bargain bins around here and we're tripping over them or something? I'm not really sure what "gun law" has to do with this guy getting killed, just because he's involved in business where he shows some weapons? Or that this person wouldn't have just stabbed him or beat him to death with a baseball bat if that was all they had?

I was tripping over my RPG's the other day. Damn near lost an eye since I landed on my 358 without the safety on.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#70  Edited By natetodamax
@Bourbon_Warrior

@dudy80 said:

I agree, I remember seeing a video of him of shooting guns and throwing knifes at a Justin Bieber cut out, I know it's fun to hate on the kid but it was just a bit too much.

He only did dumb stuff like that before he was really popular. Back in his "early days", he used a much heavier accent and did really stupid things like 360 no scopes with actual rifles. He definitely takes everything a lot more serious now. Though in his latest video he blew up a truck with tennerite and was almost killed by the door blowing off and flying at him.
jmood88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jmood88

@Jams said:

@Subjugation said:

@captain_clayman said:

Damn, I think you're the only person (I've seen) to explain it in gaming terms which seems to fit perfectly. Of course people will completely miss the point and say things like, "pirating isn't the same because nobody is murdered" or some such shit.

That's a horrible analogy. Criminals break laws, does that mean that we should get rid of all laws?

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Subjugation

@jmood88: Way to miss the entire point.

Tarsier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#73  Edited By Tarsier

@Subjugation said:

@BaconBuTTy said:

As a Brit, you have more violent crime per capita than the United States. It's publicly available information. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

this is an outright lie . the violent crime in UK is much higher than the US and has been for some time. the UK has the highest crime rate in europe, switzerland has the lowest. also, here is some info a bout how murders are counted in the UK .

I'd like to point out that much of the disparity between the UK murder rate and the US murder rate is in how the numbers are arrived at.

In the US if a coroner established that the death of an individual was caused by another individual that death is counted as a homicide (murder).

In the UK the death of an individual is not considered a murder UNTIL someone is CONVICTED of causing the death and if that murderer caused multiple deaths it is counted as ONE murder.
In other words the Home Office doesn't report dead bodies they report convicted killers.
Trainer_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Trainer_Red

@BaconBuTTy said:

Killed this thread kind of early, did we not?

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#75  Edited By Sergio

@Branthog said:

2) ...right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

The second amendment doesn't grant people the right to "bear arms". That right is inherent. The second amendment ONLY says the government can not infringe that right. (This makes your whole comment about "protecting the government" kind of silly, since the second amendment says nothing about anything except that the government can't infringe people's right to weapons - period). Also, it doesn't say "right of the militia shall not be infringed". It says the right of the people shall not be infringed.

You missed the first part. And you're either disingenuous or ignorant when you talk about the "right of the militia shall not be infringed." Unfortunately, too many people are terrible at grammar that they don't realize the Second Amendment isn't a list of things like the First Amendment. It's basically saying people have the right to bear arms in order to maintain a well regulated militia. We've essentially narrowed it down to just "right to bear arms" to appease the NRA. It's like saying the Fourth Amendment is about no warrants being issued (at all) and ignoring "but upon probable cause..."

J12088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By J12088

@Tarsier: You can spin and twist any report/statistic in your favour. It's pointless. Stop trying.

J12088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By J12088

Reminds me of this weirdo actually:

Another Gun nut. Then he went and murdered his brother, mother and father. Kinda creepy watching his videos cause he uploaded one like a day before he went on his rampage.

Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@Tarsier said:

@Subjugation said:

@BaconBuTTy said:

this is an outright lie . the violent crime in UK is much higher than the US and has been for some time. the UK has the highest crime rate in europe, switzerland has the lowest. also, here is some info a bout how murders are counted in the UK .

I'd like to point out that much of the disparity between the UK murder rate and the US murder rate is in how the numbers are arrived at.

In the US if a coroner established that the death of an individual was caused by another individual that death is counted as a homicide (murder).

In the UK the death of an individual is not considered a murder UNTIL someone is CONVICTED of causing the death and if that murderer caused multiple deaths it is counted as ONE murder.
In other words the Home Office doesn't report dead bodies they report convicted killers.

The intentional homicide rate in UK is 1.2 in United States it is 4.8, so while violent crime may be higher, which I just don't believe is true... Less people are being killed by about a 80% mark. And those numbers are done by per 100,000 people.

UK is a violent place like any crowed country like America, but less people are dying because of it. This is because of guns, no ifs or buts. But there is no way to change that in America. there is too many illegal\legal guns in America, the only way to get guns of the street would to buy back each gun off the street for way more than they are worth, like Australia did in 1996. But Americas economy is fucked and you have people like Alex Jones that would kill you if you tried to restrict how many weapons you could have. There is just no solution in America, NRA are controlled by gun companies, The President is controlled by NRA. There are way too many guns out there as it is, so gun violence is just going to be a sad fact for in America for a long time, there will be more massacres, people will pretend to care for a few days talking about gun regulation, but nothing will happen. Your politicians are just pussy whipped by the lobbyists, no balls.

Tobiass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Tobiass

Wow, that channel is nutty.

intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By intro

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@BaconBuTTy
Obviously this is very sad, since a dude has died.

But as a brit, it's also kind of .... well, it's in keeping with my opinion that gun law is fucking bizarre in America.

Like, yeah. Of course someone involved with FPS russia has been found dead, after having been shot. With a gun. Yep. I can believe that completely. Didn't even do a double take. Yup. With all those guns around you, and gun business and dealings with guns. yes. Someone got delierately shot to death.

Shocker.
This has nothing to do with gun laws.

Yep. I don't really care for guns and think changing our laws would do nothing. Prohibiting weapons would work just like prohibiting alcohol and drugs worked. They'll still exist and be sold on a market, just by criminals for criminals.

Guestuse1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Guestuse1111

We can't do anything stop crazy people have guns. We should give guns everyone! Give kids guns. Free guns. America is awsorme!!!

baconbutty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By baconbutty
@Intro

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@BaconBuTTy

But as a brit, it's also kind of .... well, it's in keeping with my opinion that gun law is fucking bizarre in America.

Like, yeah. Of course someone involved with FPS russia has been found dead, after having been shot. With a gun. Yep. I can believe that completely. Didn't even do a double take. Yup. With all those guns around you, and gun business and dealings with guns. yes. Someone got delierately shot to death.

Shocker.

Yep. I don't really care for guns and think changing our laws would do nothing. Prohibiting weapons would work just like prohibiting alcohol and drugs worked. They'll still exist and be sold on a market, just by criminals for criminals.

On the contrary, changing the laws would have a very deep, meaningful affect on the availability of dangerous automatic weapons to people who are mentally ill or lack proper judgement, and decide to shoot up schools and places of work and churches and streets and so on.
baconbutty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By baconbutty

Of course on the other hand you could just legislate to make mental health care more available to those less fortunate but HAHAHAHA WHY WOULD YOU WANNA DO THAT.

THAT'S COMMUNISM, DAWG.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@BaconBuTTy
@Intro

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@BaconBuTTy

Shocker.

On the contrary, changing the laws would have a very deep, meaningful affect on the availability of dangerous automatic weapons to people who are mentally ill or lack proper judgement, and decide to shoot up schools and places of work and churches and streets and so on.
The guns in the school shooting belonged to his mother.

And in this case how do we know the gun was even illegal?
jmood88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By jmood88
@Subjugation what's your point, then? Your logic is that gun laws that restrict the sale of certain guns do nothing but harm "good" people because criminals will get them no matter what. Using your logic, why should we have laws at all since they are just going to be broken and they restrict other people from doing what they want? There have been no studies showing that gun ownership results in less crime or that guns are effective in protecting one's self. Also, states with looser gun restrictions have more shooting deaths. You'd think that if guns were really the crime deterrent that gun proponents claim they are, then you would see the opposite.
jmood88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By jmood88
@Intro

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@BaconBuTTy

Shocker.

The difference between drugs and alcohol is that they weren't created for the sole purpose of maiming/killing. Now, drug/alcohol use can result in violence but that can vary from person to person. Of course there will be people who can get an assault rifle if they really want to but it shouldn't be easy just because "they'll get it anyway so fuck it". That has never been how society works.
Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Jams

@jmood88 said:

@Jams said:

@Subjugation said:

@captain_clayman said:

That's a horrible analogy. Criminals break laws, does that mean that we should get rid of all laws?

No it isn't. Forget about the pirating part or it having to do with stealing. It's about the similarities to how it affects everyone involved. It works the same in almost any knee jerk reaction to crime.

• Crime happens
  • lawmakers make rash decisionto "fix" problem without thinking it through
  • Law only hurts the people who follow laws
  • Same crime happens
  • lawmakers push for harsher laws
  • only the good people follow laws get affected
  • same crime happens
  • rinse repeat

Until they can stop with the knee jerk reaction laws and actually think about how to solve the problem, the problem is going to keep happening and the laws set to prevent it are only going to hurt the people who actually follow laws.

baconbutty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By baconbutty
@The_Laughing_Man
@BaconBuTTy
@Intro

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@BaconBuTTy

Shocker.

The guns in the school shooting belonged to his mother.

And in this case how do we know the gun was even illegal?
It belonged to his mother - It was available to him.

Ownership is not relevant. Availability it.

The gun was LEGALLY owned.

The law is fucked. No question.
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@Klei said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@BaconBuTTy

Shocker.

'Course not! All these guns were illegal. Right?

My friend once said " What would it change if guns where illegal? If you plan to murder someone with a gun why let that stop you" Course my friend is kinda a red neck..
jmood88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By jmood88

@Jams: Please don't patronize me. I wasn't focusing on the stealing part of his analogy, I perfectly understood what he was talking about. My point was, if you're going to take the stance that limiting guns is pointless because criminals are going to get them anyway, then why not just apply that to every law? There is no reason for a "good" person to have military-style weapons or for it to be so easy for anyone to buy those kinds of weapons. If you want a gun, then fine, but there is no reason for auto/semi-automatic weapons to be sold to just anyone who gets a gun license.There's also nothing to back up the assertion that people are "hurt" by gun-restricting laws other than the fact that they have a few less kinds of guns that they can own.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#93  Edited By shirogane

@Intro said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@BaconBuTTy

Shocker.

I'd have to say that's pretty true in this case. Gun laws and restricting access to guns should/would be a good way to solve all these gun related homicides, in any other country. Guns are just too ingrained into the US that any kind of restrictions is more likely to cause more problems than it solves. This is a whole you guys dug yourselves into, and now it's just way too deep to get out.

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Jams

@jmood88 said:

@Jams: Please don't patronize me. I wasn't focusing on the stealing part of his analogy, I perfectly understood what he was talking about. My point was, if you're going to take the stance that limiting guns is pointless because criminals are going to get them anyway, then why not just apply that to every law? There is no reason for a "good" person to have military-style weapons or for it to be so easy for anyone to buy those kinds of weapons. If you want a gun, then fine, but there is no reason for auto/semi-automatic weapons to be sold to just anyone who gets a gun license.There's also nothing to back up the assertion that people are "hurt" by gun-restricting laws other than the fact that they have a few less kinds of guns that they can own.

I'm not patronizing you. You seem to either not get it or you don't want to. I'm not saying the laws don't work so lets throw them out. I'm saying that until they can solve the root of the problem, they're only hurting more than they are helping. Only two days ago a shop keeper killed a guy that snuck in the back of his store. The guy came in and started shooting. He got the shop keepers elderly mom before he was killed. Three guys were robbing the pharmacy for some stupid fucking cough syrup and were willing to kill to get it. The only thing that saved the two was a gun.

I'm more concerned about it being harder to protect yourself against murdering criminals than the occasional psychopath to which you'll never be able to stop with all the laws in the world.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=8949595

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Subjugation

@Jams: This guy. This guy gets it.

intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By intro

@Shirogane said:

@Intro said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@BaconBuTTy

Shocker.

Guns are just too ingrained into the US that any kind of restrictions is more likely to cause more problems than it solves.

I agree. Even if laws were put in place people are still going to have their guns. They already exist. Making laws doesn't make them just disappear and unavailable.

jmood88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By jmood88

@Jams said:

@jmood88 said:

I'm not patronizing you. You seem to either not get it or you don't want to. I'm not saying the laws don't work so lets throw them out. I'm saying that until they can solve the root of the problem, they're only hurting more than they are helping. Only two days ago a shop keeper killed a guy that snuck in the back of his store. The guy came in and started shooting. He got the shop keepers elderly mom before he was killed. Three guys were robbing the pharmacy for some stupid fucking cough syrup and were willing to kill to get it. The only thing that saved the two was a gun.

I'm more concerned about it being harder to protect yourself against murdering criminals than the occasional psychopath to which you'll never be able to stop with all the laws in the world.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=8949595

Just a few days ago a kid shot herself with his father's gun and another kid killed himself, which is something that is all too common http://www.kctv5.com/story/20555073/child-playing-with-gun-accidentally-shoots-self. Mass shootings aren't the only problems with the prevalence of guns in this country.

Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#98  Edited By Klei

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@Klei said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@BaconBuTTy

Shocker.

My friend once said " What would it change if guns where illegal? If you plan to murder someone with a gun why let that stop you" Course my friend is kinda a red neck..

Let's take the recent, gross and horrible mass murder in that children school. I just don't think you can mass murder 20 children within minutes when armed with a knife. A lot of them would have been to outrun him, and adults would probably have tried to restrain the killer.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Jack268

In video gamer jargon, FPS stands for first person shooter.

I bet video games are the reason behind this guy getting shot.
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Klei said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@Klei said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@BaconBuTTy

Shocker.

Let's take the recent, gross and horrible mass murder in that children school. I just don't think you can mass murder 20 children within minutes when armed with a knife. A lot of them would have been to outrun him, and adults would probably have tried to restrain the killer.

He meant that even if guns are illegal people will still get them. Why worry about that law if you are all ready going to commit murder