• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by johnbon (92 posts) -

This is losing momentum...come on duders share some more codes!

#52 Posted by Forcen (1806 posts) -

All these threads do is attract people that have only one post begging for stuff.

Stop begging for shit, buy the bundles yourself.

If you want to spread free games, set up some rules to prevent freeloaders creating accounts just for this thread. Or use the bloody Steamgifts thread! It has a bunch of rules to keep random freeloaders out and its a lottery system behind it.

#53 Posted by johnbon (92 posts) -

I started this so we could do something nice for the people that cant afford to buy the bundle, so what if people are setting up new accounts..maybe they will stick around and enjoy the site maybe they wont. Either way if it helps the cause i don't see what the harm is. Spread the love if you can cause why not.

#54 Edited by vladicaris (9 posts) -

Yes,johnbon and other gifters deserves BIG THANKS for doing this !

#56 Posted by kabook35 (1 posts) -

Does anyone have a deadspace code I bought bf3 like an idiot for 5 bucks while the humble bundle was going on ahhh if I had only known

#57 Edited by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -

@kabook35 said:

Does anyone have a deadspace code I bought bf3 like an idiot for 5 bucks while the humble bundle was going on ahhh if I had only known

I do but you're not getting it, no offense, new user, 1 post.. I doubt anyone would give it to you here.