"Freedom Watch" keeps me from boycotting FoxNews altogether.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TwoOneFive

I don't know if you guys have heard about this show, but they're trying to gain support to have it air live on FoxNews Channel and not just the radio/internet anymore. It definitely should be because its one of the best political shows out there. The people who come on the show are very well spoken, honest, and intelligent and truly care about your freedom and liberties. They won't waste your time on topics like Obamas new dog either. They get right down to the root of things and discuss whats really going on. 

I thought this was a great little double interview to give you an idea of the attitude of this show, both of these guys are true champions of freedom and deserve a lot more support, because they are some of the only politicians out there that are truly looking out for YOU:

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

I don't know if you guys have heard about this show, but they're trying to gain support to have it air live on FoxNews Channel and not just the radio/internet anymore. It definitely should be because its one of the best political shows out there. The people who come on the show are very well spoken, honest, and intelligent and truly care about your freedom and liberties. They won't waste your time on topics like Obamas new dog either. They get right down to the root of things and discuss whats really going on. 

I thought this was a great little double interview to give you an idea of the attitude of this show, both of these guys are true champions of freedom and deserve a lot more support, because they are some of the only politicians out there that are truly looking out for YOU:

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By maxszy

Its Fox News. I wouldn't trust anything on it with a 10 foot pole.

So, sorry but your claim that its "one of the best political shows out there" is ruined by the fact that its Fox News.

No thanks, I will be passing.

Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

I agree with TC. 

It's the only news show on TV I'll watch. Napolitano is one of the few small-government supporters left in the mainstream media. 

And no, the fact that it's on Fox does not make it any worse. That's just stupid to say. 
REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By REDRUN

I blocked Fox News on my TV because The Onion News is a more reliable source than Fox.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Snipzor

Yeah, he's pretty good. Much easier to watch him than Lou "Xing Tao Wao" Dobbs, but it's mainly cause Napolitano isn't a racist dick.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6  Edited By KaosAngel

Anyone who bashes FOX News is a god damn terrorist who hates American and I hope to god that homeland security hunts you down.

Former President Chaney is defending freedoms of corporate leaders and you dumbasses think it's cool to hate. 

Obama = Osama?  Think about it...

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
Snipzor said:
" Lou "Xing Tao Wao" Dobbs"
it all makes sense now
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By ahriman22

Faux News is just...
I don't even watch the news, when I do however, it's a Canadian channel, like Newsnet, since US problems don't matter here.

I don't like News shows in general (Unless there's an attractive anchor), I only read the paper and that's rare too.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ninjakiller

Faux news.....so no, never, never fucking ever.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By BoG

Alright, if you're all going to be douchebags and bash Fox for being Fox, just stop. I'm really sick of you guys bashing the network that claims to be fair and balanced in an unfair and unbalanced way. Despite what you may think of O'Reilly and Hannity, the channel still broadcasts valid news. You're all commiting the genetic fallacy with your "it's fox so it's LIES" crap. Just drop it.

Anyways, I agree. It's a good show that shows a fair view of the issues. Fox could use a show like that.
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By BoG
dcpc10 said:
"BoG said:
"Alright, if you're all going to be douchebags and bash Fox for being Fox, just stop. I'm really sick of you guys bashing the network that claims to be fair and balanced in an unfair and unbalanced way. Despite what you may think of O'Reilly and Hannity, the channel still broadcasts valid news. You're all commiting the genetic fallacy with your "it's fox so it's LIES" crap. Just drop it.

Anyways, I agree. It's a good show that shows a fair view of the issues. Fox could use a show like that.
"
Agreed, and half the people that say fox is biased, unfair, etc. just say it cause it's become a ''fad'' on the internet to bash fox. The exact stuff could be said about any other news broadcaster like CNN, CTV, CBC, BBC, and the list goes on."
That paragraph speaks negatively of the BBC. Now that's REALLY not allowed. I love the BBC.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hamz

BBC > Fox

Suck it Americans :P

As someone from the UK I do find it weird how America can continue to allow FoxNews to continue broadcasting let alone actually watch it. The entire show just seems like they intentionally blow the smallest things out of proportion and decide to go on some crusade against anyone who isn't sporting a KKK uniform and voting for the right wing party!

Can FoxNews and start up WolfNews instead. The intro to the show always having a big 'AWWWOOOOO!' howl in it.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By vidiot
dcpc10 said:
"BoG said:
"Alright, if you're all going to be douchebags and bash Fox for being Fox, just stop. I'm really sick of you guys bashing the network that claims to be fair and balanced in an unfair and unbalanced way. Despite what you may think of O'Reilly and Hannity, the channel still broadcasts valid news. You're all commiting the genetic fallacy with your "it's fox so it's LIES" crap. Just drop it.

"
Agreed, and half the people that say fox is biased, unfair, etc. just say it cause it's become a ''fad'' on the internet to bash fox. The exact stuff could be said about any other news broadcaster like CNN, CTV, CBC, BBC, and the list goes on."
Bashing Brittany Spears is a "fad". Getting so frustrated with a  cable network that your immediate reaction is to write off whatever bit of news concerning said network is a bit more. Such anger has been around for over eight years due to the networks radical pursuit of a completely biased agenda,and totally legitimatefor those who have been demonized by the channel for having different view points. It's not a "cool new thing to do", this frustration has been around for a while.

BBC? Really? :/
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TwoOneFive

look I'd be the first to tell you that for the most part fox news is totally shit. 

but i also think a lot of guys on other stations are totally biased douchebags too. 

All I am saying is, this is a surprisingly good show and the mostly unlikely of channels and that it should have more support to have it air live on that channel so that the majority of its kool-aid drinking viewers will get some real news for a change. 
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
vidiot said:
dcpc10 said: "BoG said: "Alright, if you're all going to be douchebags and bash Fox for being Fox, just stop. ... [more]
MSNBC is just as bad as Fox. 

And yes, BBC is the best. They are right. 
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#16  Edited By AgentJ
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
Actually there are plenty of reasons to feel like Fox is biased. In fact, go back and watch Fox's coverage of the inaguaration ceremonies and try to tell me after that they arent biased. CNN and BBC are about as good as it gets in terms of fairness
Avatar image for perrytheusnavysailor
perrytheusnavysailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey fox news can go kick rocks they're nothing more than the governments brainwashing tool so that nobody pays attention to whats really goin on

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TwoOneFive
perrytheusnavysailor said:
hey fox news can go kick rocks they're nothing more than the governments brainwashing tool so that nobody pays attention ... [more]
im pretty sure it is the TV itself that is what you are talking about. 
Avatar image for perrytheusnavysailor
perrytheusnavysailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TwoOneFive said:
perrytheusnavysailor said: hey fox news can go kick rocks they're nothing more than the governments brainwashing tool so that nobody ... [more]
not entirely... I mean as long as family guy, athf, and adult swim in general exist The "TV" has a purpose
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TwoOneFive
perrytheusnavysailor said:
TwoOneFive said: perrytheusnavysailor said: hey fox news can go kick rocks they're nothing more than the governments brainwashing tool so ... [more]
and that purpose is to brainwash you. 
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ish

Too many of you settle with watching the news.

Anyways Faux News, allergic, etc...