Fresh Air is Over-Rated #00 - Pilot Episode

wildmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By wildmatt
Originally aired February, Saturday the 14th 2009, this was the debut show. We labeled it with a big “under testing” sticker to let people know that if it went horribly wrong, we had an excuse. Although the first show went perfectly fine and we’re planning to keep on, keeping on.

This show focuses on the news of the week, what the hell with our name be, Killzone 2 demo impressions, the trivia challenge and of course the callers.

Download the MP3

Tags: Podcast, Video, Games, Talk, News, Gaming, Fresh, Air, Over, Rated, Over-Rated
wildmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By wildmatt
Originally aired February, Saturday the 14th 2009, this was the debut show. We labeled it with a big “under testing” sticker to let people know that if it went horribly wrong, we had an excuse. Although the first show went perfectly fine and we’re planning to keep on, keeping on.

This show focuses on the news of the week, what the hell with our name be, Killzone 2 demo impressions, the trivia challenge and of course the callers.

Download the MP3

Tags: Podcast, Video, Games, Talk, News, Gaming, Fresh, Air, Over, Rated, Over-Rated
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By fr0br0

Hey, I have an idea. How about you make one thread, you following me? And name it Fresh Air is Over-Rated. Include every episode you already have. Tell us why we should listen to it and what separates your podcasts from the thousands out there. And not whore this site out?

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Legend

You're spamming the forums, dude. Not cool.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By suneku

Please don't spam the forums. I'll keep this one open but I'm closing the others.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By LiquidPrince

Post them all in one thread guy.

wildmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By wildmatt

Didn't mean to do all this guys, sorry. I should of just posted #06 in the forums and left the others in my blog... Please don't think I'm a nub either lol, I've been around (giantbomb) for awhile, just made a dumb mistake. :P