Fringe question

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I started watching Fringe last night and, while I greatly enjoyed the pilot, I would like to know something (no spoilers, please!) before I continue: does the show make good on the fiction it establishes and ultimately explain everything satisfactorily or does it pull a Lost?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Yes, and no. They do a good job with it, but the show got shut down a season earlier it seems than they wanted, so the last season is somewhat rushed. But they do a good job of keeping everything in perspective and explaining the import and key things. It also takes a pretty Sharpe turn in main story arch about three fourths of the way through the show.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

@banefirelord: No. No no no no no no non ono no no no no no no no no no nono no no.

The ending of season 3 is one of the biggest fuck you audience moments ever.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Sackmanjones

@tylea002 said:

@banefirelord: No. No no no no no no non ono no no no no no no no no no nono no no.

The ending of season 3 is one of the biggest fuck you audience moments ever.

I thought it was ballsey as hell what they did. Sure it's pretty fucking crazy but give em some credit for doing it.

Anyway, Fringe has been one of my favorite shows on tv and I suggest you keep watching. I am patiently waiting for season 5 to arrive on amazon or netflix.