#1 Posted by scallywag179 (23 posts) -

There was a game at chuck e cheese's I used to love when I was a kid where you try to flick a little marble into a frog's opening and closing mouth. Does anybody remember what that game was called?

#2 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Oooh, man. I used to love that one too. I don't remember the name. I tried looking on google, but no luck.

#3 Posted by ajamafalous (11845 posts) -

The best game was the one where you stepped on the spiders, each represented by a giant red button that lit up.

#4 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

Argh, it sounds like a miniature version of that Godzilla Jr. redemption game, where you had to bounce "fireballs" into Lil' Zilla's mouth. But I'm not exactly sure what game you're referring to, unfortunately.

#5 Posted by angelfan91 (891 posts) -

Anybody remember the game with the bees.  You had a net sticking out of the machine and the bees looked like balls and you caught them for points/tickets.
#6 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -
@ajamafalous said:
" The best game was the one where you stepped on the spiders, each represented by a giant red button that lit up. "
I loved that game. I would try to stomp as hard as possible on the red buttons. This kid just straight up busted one. He was using his hands...
#7 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
@angelfan91 said:
" Anybody remember the game with the bees.  You had a net sticking out of the machine and the bees looked like balls and you caught them for points/tickets. "
I remember that game, they were bouncing around like a lottery ball machine.