Posted by BlindAlien98 (11 posts) -

I have been watching Giant Bomb videos for about 6 months now. But I have just now joined the website as a member. This is a great website, with an awesome website. Giant Bomb FTW!

#1 Posted by BlindAlien98 (11 posts) -

I have been watching Giant Bomb videos for about 6 months now. But I have just now joined the website as a member. This is a great website, with an awesome website. Giant Bomb FTW!

#2 Posted by superpow (227 posts) -

Welcome.

#3 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

Make sure you introduce yourself here.

#4 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

@BlindAlien98: I see that you're a blue name, have you played The Walking Dead yet? It's free for PSN+ users!

#5 Posted by AlexW00d (6302 posts) -

I agree with it is a great website, with an awesome website.

#6 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

It's ight. Wait till you see the party room. (We don't really have a party room)

#7 Posted by 49th (2783 posts) -

Welcome to the forums! You can do swear words here! Fuck! Teehee

#8 Posted by rachelepithet (1391 posts) -

So how do you feel about Jeff's views on Sonic games?

#9 Posted by TyCobb (1972 posts) -

Welcome! Also get ready for your first blog post to be locked since the mods always lock these and redirect to the Introduce YOURSELF thread.

#10 Posted by falserelic (5463 posts) -

Yeah the mods usually locks threads like this all the time. The first thing they do is give you a reason why, then it gets locked. I've seen it happen so many times. But anyway I'm FalseRelic Its a pleasure meeting you BlindAlien98. Welcome to the site and have fun.

#11 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

Hello and Welcome :) this might help you in the near future.

#12 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

Hi! I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear.

#13 Posted by BlindAlien98 (11 posts) -

@boocreepyfootdoctor: I honestly don't like the slow platforming bullshit thrown into most sonic games either. I want the intense fast pased (excuse my spelling)

that Sonic games are supposed to have. So, I would have to say I agree with Jeff.