Funniest thing you've heard you friend say?

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dr_nefarious

One of my friends had the bright idea to stick his penis in a coke bottle, I guess he thought it would be funny. So after about 10 minutes in the bathroom he comes out with he pants around his legs and says "I think it's too big" 5 seconds later he responds "My penis! Not the coke bottle.." I lol'd hard and still bring it up to this day.

IVIorpheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By IVIorpheus

Amusing....

I was sitting in my history class a few years ago when my friend staggers in and sits beside me.(He has a hangover) He nearly yells to me, "God this sucks!". The instructor stops his lecture and asks him if he wanted to leave since he didn't find the lecture to his liking. My friend, being the genius that he is, says, "No, this class only mildly blows, but this hangover hurts like a bitch".

I've never laughed so hard in my life....

50Cent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By 50Cent

Nice

At acting class me and my friend were using the movie DOOM and taking small scenes from it and putting them together to make a small scene. So we go to the auditorium, and we have to say out a line from our scene and the class has to repeat that. So when it was his turn he said a line from the movie " you know whats funny kid, a couple days ago I asked the sarge for a little pussy, and the next day you came on the team" Now we have to spend the rest of the drama school year in the library >:(

Nicholasotzs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nicholasotzs
Friend said:
Women's rights.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TheFreeMan

I believe that this was my friend, but I could be mistaken, but at almost the exact moment two kids began physically fighting each other off to the side (at school), he yelled, at the top of his lungs, "Mortal Kombat!"

Everybody pretty much stopped what they were doing looked at him, and laughed. I was in hysterics for about five minutes, just because of the way he said it. It also helped that he crushed a full pop can with his forehead at the same time.

Crazy guy.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dr_nefarious
50Cent said:
"Nice At acting class me and my friend were using the movie DOOM and taking small scenes from it and putting them together to make a small scene. So we go to the auditorium, and we have to say out a line from our scene and the class has to repeat that. So when it was his turn he said a line from the movie " you know whats funny kid, a couple days ago I asked the sarge for a little pussy, and the next day you came on the team" Now we have to spend the rest of the drama school year in the library >:("
 LMAO! Wow, that one goes in the book.
KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KnifeySpoony

One of the most memorable moments for me was going on an on ramp with a friend as the passenger and we see the car ahead of us has a bag hanging down from the back. When I started getting closer I said "Is that a bag of shit?". Worryingly I switched lanes and as we started passing it my friend looks at it and says "Oh my god, that is shit in a bag!".

At the time I found it to be ridiculous/hilarious. Who hangs a bag of dog shit from their rear window wiper?

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#8  Edited By ZombiePie

I had one of my friends say "I haven't lost my keys... I just don't know where they are!"

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

My friend was driving, I was in the passenger seat next to him, and as we're going up a hill we see a rather round woman jogging up the hill.

As we pass her, my friend yells "YOU'RE FAT!" right at her and speeds off. Mean as it was, me and the three guys in the back of the car we're laughing soo hard.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By toowalrus

He thought his dong would fit in a coke bottle? Well, I guess it's not the size that matters, but where you get to put it. Wait...

Anyway, a buddy of mine who works at my pizza joint was making up verses to that song I'm Too Sexy about whatever random things he was doing around the shop, and it was fucking hilarious.

FrEeZe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By FrEeZe

At lunch, my friend was praying as he tends to do before a meal. So my other friend says to him "hey wake up that's rude."

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By randiolo

in class my best mate looks at his diary and says to me .." hey dude its my birthday next year"

Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jesus
FrEeZe said:
"At lunch, my friend was praying as he tends to do before a meal. So my other friend says to him "hey wake up that's rude.""
Oh man thats great lol.
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dr_nefarious
KnifeySpoony said:
"One of the most memorable moments for me was going on an on ramp with a friend as the passenger and we see the car ahead of us has a bag hanging down from the back. When I started getting closer I said "Is that a bag of shit?". Worryingly I switched lanes and as we started passing it my friend looks at it and says "Oh my god, that is shit in a bag!".At the time I found it to be ridiculous/hilarious. Who hangs a bag of dog shit from their rear window wiper?"
Someone who can't hold it in? lol

FrEeZe said:
"At lunch, my friend was praying as he tends to do before a meal. So my other friend says to him "hey wake up that's rude.""
lol, that's sounds like something my friend would do..the one who thought his dong would fit in a coke bottle xD

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ninjakiller

We were on a class trip for some bs my freshman year in high school and we were all having a good time on the bus, shouting out the names that were on semis we were passing or businesses pretty loudly.  Well anyway my buddy is in the back with headphones on listening to metal so he can't hear shit.  We come to some railroad tracks and we have to be all super quiet while the driver is looking for fucking trains, he looks out the window and sees a sign for a pizza place and shouts "PIZZA PIT!"  while we were alll super quiet.  I've never laughed so hard in my life.

bartholomew999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bartholomew999

After my last prostate exam, "How did you know that your Doctor was using his finger?"

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dr_nefarious
bartholomew999 said:
"After my last prostate exam, "How did you know that your Doctor was using his finger?""
LOL, wow.
Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jesus
dr_nefarious said:
"bartholomew999 said:
"After my last prostate exam, "How did you know that your Doctor was using his finger?""
LOL, wow."
if you see him checking with both hands in the air... you know there a problem
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HandsomeDead

While I like the idea of these things, quie often, the funniest things between friends are private jokes that nobody here is going to get.

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rinkalicous

He didn't really say it, but at one point I sent a friend my English Coursework and asked him how I could best conclude the story. He sent it back, and the ending had become- (bare in mind this was supposed to be an 18th century mystery with a twist ending)

The old man slowly rose...

"OH FUCK IT'S A LION, EVERYBODY GET IN THE CAR!
ARRAGGHHHGAGGGHHH!
ARRRRrragaghhh...."
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By Gmanall

My friend awhile ago (She was 15 at the time) Asked "Why do Chickens have bones?"

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dr_nefarious
Rinkalicous said:
"He didn't really say it, but at one point I sent a friend my English Coursework and asked him how I could best conclude the story. He sent it back, and the ending had become- (bare in mind this was supposed to be an 18th century mystery with a twist ending)

ARRAGGHHHGAGGGHHH!
ARRRRrragaghhh...."
"
Sounds like a true writer. LOL.
matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By matthew

We always pull the "thats what she said" so its always a bucket 'o laughs whenever we get together.

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

I went out with my best friend (and her sister) for her birthday a long while back. We went to Brann's Steak house and Grill for a few Happy Birthday drinks. Well my best friend got pretty tipsy and really had to go to the restroom. Her sister kept pushing her out of the booth and i said "Come on I'll take you to the Ladies room." My friend got up and this guy who had to be like 40ish bumped into my friend. He said i'm sorry and then my friends sister said "Don't worry about it. My sister just has a big ass and doesn't watch where she is going." The guy then said he take my best friend home for a you know what i'm talking about and i just started laughing. He then said he take my best friend and her sister home and do them both. His friend at the table looked at him mortified and said "Man these girls are way to young for you."

-This still makes me laugh when i think about it.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By Red

Combat Roll.

badsmalltalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By badsmalltalker

I was in english class and one of my friends, while during a discussion over a poem's racial insensitivity, yelled loudly:

"Bitch!  Shit the fuck up!  Racism IS America!"

I had that on my facebook for awhile before I realized "wait, i guess it doesn't look very good that I have that on my favorite quotes."

Nicholasotzs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nicholasotzs
Jesus said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"bartholomew999 said:
LOL, wow."
if you see him checking with both hands in the air... you know there a problem"
Check this out guys! No hands!
Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dr_nefarious said:
"One of my friends had the bright idea to stick his penis in a coke bottle, I guess he thought it would be funny. So after about 10 minutes in the bathroom he comes out with he pants around his legs and says "I think it's too big" 5 seconds later he responds "My penis! Not the coke bottle.." I lol'd hard and still bring it up to this day."
Your friend sounds like a Genius
Then again, I lol'ed pretty hard at this.

Kr3lian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kr3lian

A friend of mine once said, "Watching Bladerunner is like watching semen grow on a mushroom."

I lol'd because it made no sense on any level, but I still knew what he meant.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Metroid545
Rinkalicous said:
"He didn't really say it, but at one point I sent a friend my English Coursework and asked him how I could best conclude the story. He sent it back, and the ending had become- (bare in mind this was supposed to be an 18th century mystery with a twist ending)

ARRAGGHHHGAGGGHHH!
ARRRRrragaghhh...."
"
I don't know why but after reading this i couldn't stop loling for at least 10 seconds
grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By grainger

in year 6 at school (ages 10-11 in the uk not sure what youd call it in the us)... during the summer (a ridiculously hot summer aswell btw, for shitty old england weather anyways) when all the bloody flys are flying around in tandem making babies a pair landed in my friends hand he looked, pointed and said "that is not the human way"... i guess it sounds stupid now but was fucking hillarious at the time

CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By CharkeeFarlee

" Wait wait wait, I've gotta get some pants for Dan!"

Pant wars ftw. :)

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#33  Edited By CaptainScarLeg
@CharkeeFarlee said:
" " Wait wait wait, I've gotta get some pants for Dan!"Pant wars ftw. :) "
Yeah that was pretty damn funny, they all ganged up on me and I wasn't even participating! >_>
lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lemon360
@HandsomeDead:
that is so true