Gaming arts and crafts?

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By jaqen_hghar

So, I just finished crocheting a 3DS XL case (well, I still need to make some pouches or something for games) and I wondered if anyone else here like to dabble in the arts of making stuff. Not only with yarn and similar materials, but anything. Wood is good for instance. Anything you wish you could make?
Anyway, here is my sick case. And yes, those are yarn-buttons to close the flap. Yarn. Buttons.

Yeah, it's kinda crooked. Thanks for noticing.
Yeah, it's kinda crooked. Thanks for noticing.
McDayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By McDayman

I have long known that my creative abilities are limited to literary and digital spaces. However, I have been wishing lately that I had certain custom made pieces. Mainly I'd like a couch laptop stand, a desk that can be horizontal or slanted, an entertainment center build to house a desktop tower along with multiple consoles: wood-working things like that. Alas, unless I figure out a way to build these things out of words or code, I'm stuck buyin' stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

No Caption Provided

Couple years ago my girlfriend made this. It's pretty cool.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

I plan to try my hand at modeling clay at some point in the near future. Once I feel I'm good I plan to make some gaming related things and make a blog at some point. Or get bored/lazy and give up before I try. Which given past history is more likely. My hope is to get good enough to make a big 1-2 foot Venusaur statue for my friend since it's his favourite Pokemon.

I also really enjoyed sewing when I took Home Ec. in High School and have always wanted to try making some clothes and stuffed toys related to gaming. It's just kind of expensive to get into to buy all the materials when most of it is going to get thrown out due to the learning process.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GERALTITUDE

No Caption Provided

Dude WTF if my girlfriend gave me this I would bolt out of the house

helvetica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By helvetica

Your 3DS looks very snuggly! I wish I knew how to crochet.

That is a cute Pyramid Head and that Cthulhu is adorable! Cute little demony thingies.

I craft video game themed goodies and post about it over on my site snackordie.com. Food is my medium of choice because if things go wrong I can still eat them. And if things go really wrong, hey, it's just food. These moogle cupcakes and Ms. Pacman cookies are some of my favorite things I've created. Also if anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ive made various materia from fushigi's. this is a black materia with leds:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and i finally got around to making these last year

Avatar image for singingmenstrual
SingingMenstrual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

That's fucking beautiful man.