#1 Posted by runnah555 (148 posts) -

#2 Edited by runnah555 (148 posts) -

Each crew has a bat, a length of chain, a broken bottle and a switchblade. The "teams" are equally numbered.

#3 Posted by WEB_War4 (111 posts) -

Stab dudes like uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. That's my only thought.

#4 Edited by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1807 posts) -

Vinny would wind up on top, everybody else in the Bombsquad would just watch.

#5 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Probably IGN considering they have a big staff.

#6 Posted by JeanLuc (3585 posts) -

So like this?

Having trouble finding the original version but you get the idea.

#7 Edited by Wacomole (819 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

No, I mustn't say it... I can't say it... but I really want to.... gnyaaar!

"That's what she...."

Noooooooooooo!

#8 Posted by RenMcKormack (1074 posts) -

The only problem is there are like 100 IGN guys right?

#9 Posted by runnah555 (148 posts) -

@RenMcKormack: Lets say each team has the same amount of people.

#10 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1807 posts) -

@runnah555 said:

@RenMcKormack: Lets say each team has the same amount of people.

Only on camera personalities, let's say.

#11 Posted by Freshbandito (686 posts) -

I dunno, let's face it that a big chunk of the giant bomb staff aren't exactly in fighting shape. But they do have the old school switchblade skills needed in a good burrawl.

#12 Edited by Daiphyer (1337 posts) -

I think if we're gonna allow IGN to participate, it should only be their games team. Otherwise, that's like 100 people.

Edit: Their gaming editorial staff, only. Not everyone. Otherwise, Giantbomb has had some tough motherfucking interns they could bring in. Kessler be doing that Sexual Chocolate Mark Henry slam and that's all she wrote.

#13 Posted by joey (984 posts) -

i dunno, jeff listens to rap music and stuff

#14 Posted by laserbolts (5322 posts) -

Let them go at it and give Drew a bow. It would be over quick.

#15 Posted by BBAlpert (1475 posts) -

Jeff Gerstmann and Stephen Totilo (middle, if you don't know who he is) for size comparison. I'm going to have to give that one to GB.

#16 Posted by Dezztroy (796 posts) -

GameBomb.ru would clearly win.

#17 Posted by gsquirrelgo (48 posts) -

@Dezztroy: srsly, those fuckers don't give a fuck. They will put a trident into your heart.

#18 Posted by NegativeCero (3003 posts) -
@Phatmac
My thoughts exactly.
#19 Posted by Fattony12000 (7421 posts) -

Body splash from the top rope.

#20 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

I don't know Ryan starts sweating just by being still but Drew is like a secret killer machine or something so who knows... I'll say Mega 64 those guys know how to fight.

#21 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Rival Video Game Crew.

#22 Edited by ProfessorEss (7377 posts) -

I don't know why but I keep picturing Ryan as the last man standing by using deception and underhanded tactics, pitting everyone against each other until there's only two left and then BACKSTAB! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!

#23 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2030 posts) -

This is probably what will trigger Drew's North Korean sleeper agent abilities. Needless to say, he'd probably wipe everyone out.

#24 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3872 posts) -

Ryan's a sneaky bastard. Jeff has street skills. Drew trained in North Korea. Brads too sexy to hit. Patrick probably fights like a spider monkey. Vinny is Vinny. GB wins no contest.

#25 Edited by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

Mega64. Rocco, Derrick, Shawn and Eric and pushovers but Bryan carries knives and Garrett is into shooting guns and general combat.

#26 Posted by WickedFather (1733 posts) -

Why wasn't this Hunger Games?  Give Drew the bow, sit back and laugh when Chobot takes one to the face.

#28 Posted by Elazul (1327 posts) -

Between Alex's Kung Fu, Drew's Bow and Jeff's knife collection, I'm pretty sure the Bomb Squad would have this one in the bag. Kind of a shame Tor isn't in that office anymore, though. That guy was a god damn maniac.

#29 Posted by myketuna (1701 posts) -

Vinny's power and newly acquired parenthood will drive him to kill every motherfucker in his way. Drew is a North Korean assassin. Ryan is a mastermind of terror and stabbing enthusiast. Jeff is a jack-of-all trades and a good leader. Brad's StarCraft skills make him the strategist (because if he did it himself, he'd pull a Brad). Patrick's wiry, thin body and fear-loving tendencies make him a perfect scout/decoy. And Alex will finally harness his awkward energy to unleash the "Nicolas Cage" crazy that's been bubbling underneath the surface.

Giant Bomb wins this battle. Giant Bomb wins this battle nine times out of ten.

#30 Posted by gumdealer (96 posts) -

I could see Jeff going all Liam Neeson and tape a knife and broken liquor bottles to his hands. Hell, I bet he's already done that.

#31 Posted by s10129107 (1183 posts) -

Vinny+Hardcore Dave.... cmon

#32 Posted by Abendlaender (2806 posts) -

Can they use a knife or a bat?

#33 Posted by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -

GiantBomb would bring knives probably. No one would have a gun though, because, San Francisco.

#34 Posted by mikeeegeee (1562 posts) -

Vinny because Vinny.