gAMING uPDATE

GiantBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By GiantBomber

Currently playing my way through Bionic Commando, I'm 55% of the way through the game and have only just started liking this game, it does take a while to get past the controls and repetetiveness but now I can say this game may just be worth the money. Also the sound score in this game is awesome.

GiantBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By GiantBomber

Currently playing my way through Bionic Commando, I'm 55% of the way through the game and have only just started liking this game, it does take a while to get past the controls and repetetiveness but now I can say this game may just be worth the money. Also the sound score in this game is awesome.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

Caps lock on? lol.

Bionic Commando looks good. May be my next game I play. I just finished Prince of Persia (2008) and it was one of the best games I have played in a long time, loved it.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By zitosilva

What had been keeping me away from it is that, alrhough people do say good things about the game, no one seems to be excited about it.
It almost sounds like it has good mechanics and a good presentation, but for some reason it seems that both are not merging well. The result seems satisfactory, but not exceptional.

Or maybe I'm overanalizing people's comments. I don't know. I'll find out when the game's price is reduced.

Will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Will

Need to play this game looks pretty cool, E3 is going to be sweet a few good games im looking out for. Congrats on the MS Cert Pro, is that the test with 200+ questions? & you receive a mean badge? How is the rest of your course going anyways?

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By natetodamax

I'm kinda on the fence about Bionic Commando. I've seen the full cycle of reviews for it: Good ones, mediocre ones, and bad ones.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RetroIce4
Voxel said:
I'm kinda on the fence about Bionic Commando. I've seen the full cycle of reviews for it: Good ones, mediocre ... [more]
Those glasses are oh so radical! I need them... or a they just 3D glasses, Jeff?
GiantBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GiantBomber
@Will: Yeah course is sweet, the one i passed was MCTS for Vista Configuration. I've also done the MCTS Windows 7 configuring BETA exam, don't find out my results for that one for another 6 weeks. Going to be sitting my MCSA for MS server 2k3 in a month that ones got 200 questions 8( still haven't got around to sitting my A+ though lmao
TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGremp

I'm not terribly excited for Bionic Commando, but it seems interesting enough.  I'll be getting Gamefly in a couple weeks, so it'll most definitely be on my queue.

Will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Will
@GiantBomber:  how many questions was the Vista one? I remember Dave telling us they add to it quite frequently, how new is this Windows 7 one?

GiantBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GiantBomber
@Will: 64 questions for vista and windows 7 aswell. The windows 7 exam isn't officially out yet I just participated in the beta exam for free, but if I pass I'll get the credentials for the official exam. Was tough though since there was no study material for windows 7 except the actual beta OS.
Will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Will
@GiantBomber:  Aw true sounds pretty cool, havent seen anything do to with Windows 7, need to get a new desktop computer and before XLAN haha Are you going to XLAN theres a smallish Gears 2 2v2 comp going and a few other comps.
GiantBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GiantBomber

Yeah I saw that, not going though, havn't been playing Gears anywhere near enough to go anyway lol

Will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Will
@GiantBomber:  Awwww haha me and a ex WCG gears dude are playing but we havent played enough aswell. I only ever played it for 2-3 weeks after launch then stopped lol