Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By FrankCanada97
Link
For those to lazy to leave site:
Quoted From Reuters:

WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish politician has criticized his local zoo for acquiring a "gay" elephant named Ninio who prefers male companions and will probably not procreate, local media reported Friday.

"We didn't pay 37 million zlotys ($11 million) for the largest elephant house in Europe to have a gay elephant live there," Michal Grzes, a conservative councilor in the city of Poznan in western Poland, was quoted as saying.

"We were supposed to have a herd, but as Ninio prefers male friends over females how will he produce offspring?" said Grzes, who is from the right-wing opposition Law and Justice party.

The head of the Poznan zoo said 10-year-old Ninio may be too young to decide whether he prefers males or females as elephants only reach sexual maturity at 14.

(Reporting by Chris Borowski; editing by Andrew Roche)

End quote.

I think it's hilarious how some can get so worked up over this. Your thoughts?

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Artificially inseminate (SP?) the females with his . . . stuff.

Also, please film the people that have to get his stuff out of him. I'm curious.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King
Arkthemaniac said:
"Artificially inseminate (SP?) the females with his . . . stuff.

Also, please film the people that have to get his stuff out of him. I'm curious.
"
Trust me, you don't want to know how they do it. It involves sticking your hand up their ass, a practice which I question. (Mainly because elephants don't have penises in their ass. *waits for inevitable response*)
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Video_Game_King said:
"Arkthemaniac said:

"
Trust me, you don't want to know how they do it. It involves sticking your hand up their ass, a practice which I question. (Mainly because elephants don't have penises in their ass. *waits for inevitable response*)"
Go on . . .
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King
Arkthemaniac said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"Arkthemaniac said:

"
Trust me, you don't want to know how they do it. It involves sticking your hand up their ass, a practice which I question. (Mainly because elephants don't have penises in their ass. *waits for inevitable response*)"
Go on . . .
"
If you want animal sex, watch Animal Planet. They have an oddly high amount of sickening animal facts.
Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Great story, just great,

Also awesome thread talking about elephant . . . stuff . . .
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Snipzor

I saw elephant and politician in the same sentence, I did not read it but I thought about Larry Craig.

Funny story, especially the quote from Grzes (And his affiliation, COME'ON, how couldn't I). Poor Ninio, his elephant friends will mock him for being different, and he will be shunned by the gay bashing visitors.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

If they have the biggest elephant house in Europe, they have room for plenty procreating elephants and still having room for one "gay" one. This is stupid.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Video_Game_King
MattyFTM said:
"If they have the biggest elephant house in Europe, they have room for plenty procreating elephants and still having room for one "gay" one. This is stupid."
You ever have sex when there's a gay guy in the room? No, you haven't. It's impossible. You lose your focus too easily :P.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Video_Game_King said:
"MattyFTM said:
"If they have the biggest elephant house in Europe, they have room for plenty procreating elephants and still having room for one "gay" one. This is stupid."
You ever have sex when there's a gay guy in the room? No, you haven't. It's impossible. You lose your focus too easily :P."
You ever had sex when you've been an elephant? No, you haven't. I'm sure elephants have slightly different sexual habits to humans.
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ninjakiller

According to right-wing religious nutjobs in the U.S. there are no gay animals.  NONE.  MOVE ALONG!

TheBigBeefy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheBigBeefy
MattyFTM said:
You sound offended. My motto is "If it's not happening in my country I can't get angry over it". Unless of course you're from Poland. Are you?

[quote] I'm sure elephants have slightly different sexual habits to humans.[/quote]

Nope. The last time I was at the zoo a male elephant put on some Barry White and smeared peanut butter on a female elephant. It was very arousing.
RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By RandomHero666
Video_Game_King said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"Arkthemaniac said:

"
Go on . . .
"
If you want animal sex, watch Animal Planet. They have an oddly high amount of sickening animal facts."

I think they fist the elephants for prostate access.....

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FrankCanada97

Sort of Funny how Grzes' party is called the Law and Justice Party, and apparently homosexual behaviour has been observed in 1500 animal species.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By CL60

This topic is pretty sexy.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FrankCanada97
CL60 said:
"This topic is pretty sexy."
I thought it was going in the direction of people's take on politics until I read the first response.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crunchUK

they could use this to stage the greatest zoo-related publicity coup in history

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FrankCanada97
crunchUK said:
"they could use this to stage the greatest zoo-related publicity coup in history"
I think the German lady jumping into the polar bear pen for no apparent reason fits that description.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
FrankCanada97 said:
"crunchUK said:
"they could use this to stage the greatest zoo-related publicity coup in history"
I think the German lady jumping into the polar bear pen for no apparent reason fits that description."
That's exactly what I was thinking. Great minds think alike.
Superchris129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Superchris129
FrankCanada97 said:
"I think it's hilarious how some can get so worked up over this. Your thoughts?"
$11 million dollars for a prize animal that won't mate is alot to get worked up over, you dipshit.
Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shazam

Get the male elephant to cum into a turkey baster. Shove said turkey baster into a female elephants minge and squeeze. Problem solved.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Superchris129 said:
"FrankCanada97 said:
"I think it's hilarious how some can get so worked up over this. Your thoughts?"
$11 million dollars for a prize animal that won't mate is alot to get worked up over, you dipshit."
The $11 milion was for the elephant house, not the elephant. You Dipshit.
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FrankCanada97
MattyFTM said:
"Superchris129 said:
"FrankCanada97 said:
$11 million dollars for a prize animal that won't mate is alot to get worked up over, you dipshit."
The $11 milion was for the elephant house, not the elephant. You Dipshit."
If people could only learn to read properly.
Superchris129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Superchris129
MattyFTM said:
"Superchris129 said:
"FrankCanada97 said:
They spent the on the elephant, right? Would you spend $11 million dollars for a house for an elephant that wouldn't make you little baby elephants? YOU dipshit!
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By jakob187

Wait wait wait.

Elephants can be gay?!  o.O

Man, this brings up the whole issue of whether being gay is a choice or if you are born gay.  Wow.
TheBigBeefy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheBigBeefy
jakob187 said:
"Wait wait wait.

Man, this brings up the whole issue of whether being gay is a choice or if you are born gay.  Wow.
"
Actually they just say it enjoys the company of male elephants. They never said it refused to mate with a female or that it tried to mate with a male.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jakob187
Superchris129 said:
"jakob187 said:
"Wait wait wait.

Man, this brings up the whole issue of whether being gay is a choice or if you are born gay.  Wow."
The elephant is Bi. It just Prefers dudes. "
Right, whatever...but the fact of the matter is that it brings up the issue of whether you are born gay or you choose to be gay.  Why?  Here we go:

Many believe that homosexual activity is actually a disease that you are born with...if you will.  Essentially, some part of you is actually different and you are incapable of being attracted to the opposite sex.  There have been studies to say that it's an incorrect balance of hormones/testosterone/etc.  There are also studies that say it's a mental disorder.

Many others believe that it is absolutely a choice and has nothing to do with biological makeup and such.

This is an elephant.  Someone above said homosexual activity has been exhibited in over 1500 different species, right?  Well...so which side of the argument does this support?  Are these elephants and monkeys and birds and llamas and whatnot CHOOSING to be gay?

Or are they born that way...?
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FrankCanada97
Superchris129 said:
"MattyFTM said:
"Superchris129 said:
"FrankCanada97 said:
They spent the on the elephant, right? Would you spend $11 million dollars for a house for an elephant that wouldn't make you little baby elephants? YOU dipshit!"

Dude, there are other male elephants that could be doing the mating, why does it have to be that one specific elephant?
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Superchris129 said:
"MattyFTM said:
"Superchris129 said:
"FrankCanada97 said:
They spent the on the elephant, right? Would you spend $11 million dollars for a house for an elephant that wouldn't make you little baby elephants? YOU dipshit!"
It's the biggest elephant house in Europe. It has room for plenty of elephants, most of whom will make baby elephants. There's no need to exclude one less reproductive elephant, when you've still got plenty room for more reproductive elephants YOU DIPshit.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By JJOR64

Wtf, that is pathetic.  They care more about a gay elephant then the rescission?

Superchris129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Superchris129

Here's a scjakob187 said:

"Superchris129 said:
"jakob187 said:
"Wait wait wait.

Man, this brings up the whole issue of whether being gay is a choice or if you are born gay.  Wow."
The elephant is Bi. It just Prefers dudes. "
Right, whatever...but the fact of the matter is that it brings up the issue of whether you are born gay or you choose to be gay.  Why?  Here we go:

Many believe that homosexual activity is actually a disease that you are born with...if you will.  Essentially, some part of you is actually different and you are incapable of being attracted to the opposite sex.  There have been studies to say that it's an incorrect balance of hormones/testosterone/etc.  There are also studies that say it's a mental disorder.

Many others believe that it is absolutely a choice and has nothing to do with biological makeup and such.

This is an elephant.  Someone above said homosexual activity has been exhibited in over 1500 different species, right?  Well...so which side of the argument does this support?  Are these elephants and monkeys and birds and llamas and whatnot CHOOSING to be gay?

Or are they born that way...?
"
Here's a scientific fact: Animals will fuck anything that moves- and then some.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jakob187
JJOR64 said:
"Wtf, that is pathetic.  They care more about a gay elephant then the rescission?"
Recession?  In Europe?

Dood, the Euro is worth FAR more than the dollar right now...
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Video_Game_King
MattyFTM said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"MattyFTM said:
You ever have sex when there's a gay guy in the room? No, you haven't. It's impossible. You lose your focus too easily :P."
You ever had sex when you've been an elephant? No, you haven't. I'm sure elephants have slightly different sexual habits to humans."
Actually, yes, I have. There are elephants in video games, you know.
clarke0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By clarke0
Shazam said:
"Get the male elephant to cum into a turkey baster. Shove said turkey baster into a female elephants minge and squeeze. Problem solved."
That would have to be a HUGE turkey baster.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Video_Game_King
Superchris129 said:
Here's a scientific fact: Animals will fuck anything that moves- and then some.
No, it has to look like them. If a scientist is holding a mounted moose head, the bull will hump the hell out of that scientist until he drops the head.
cdstacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cdstacker

It's sad that people seem to continue to view sexuality as a binary thing we can define, especially regarding elephants.

Superchris129
said:

"Here's a scientific fact: Animals will fuck anything that moves- and then some."
This is far more true than a lot of people seem to think.
Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By Aurelito

Jesus.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By weltal

Meh, it's just some politician bitching, it's up to the zoo to decide what animals they wish to take in.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39  Edited By Red

I think it actually does matter. Not because he's gay, but because he can't re-create. Here's an analogy: would you pay hundreds of dollars for a game console that can only play one game? No. 

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By bwooduhs
Arkthemaniac said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"Arkthemaniac said:

"
Go on . . .
"
To apply pressure to the elephants prostate.
goodwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By goodwood
jakob187 said:
"JJOR64 said:
"Wtf, that is pathetic.  They care more about a gay elephant then the rescission?"
Recession?  In Europe?

Dood, the Euro is worth FAR more than the dollar right now...
"
actually its not worth that much more compared to what it was before. Europe is going through many of the same problems. current exchange rate is

1 Euro = 1.3172 U.S. dollars

goodwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By goodwood

My dog humped my cat yesterday, what does that make him?