#1 Edited by Jordude1 (6 posts) -

http://www.cardsagainsthumanity.com/

Countdown on the site to something special for the holidays. Could it be the Giant Bomb expansion or something else?

UPDATE: Its a Pay What You Want Holiday Expansion!

#2 Posted by theguy (796 posts) -

I doubt it. A big thing like that on their main site is probably not aimed at a small subset of their audience. I'd say it's a holiday pack or something.

#3 Edited by SmasheControllers (2547 posts) -

something else, they haven't even judged our dumb ideas yet. I hope my White card "Disneyland Employees" makes it into the expansion.

#4 Posted by Icemo (642 posts) -

No, it's nothing GB related. Ryan said that they will livestream the decision making for the cards that will be included in the expansion in early 2013.

#5 Posted by Jordude1 (6 posts) -

@theguy said:

I doubt it. A big thing like that on their main site is probably not aimed at a small subset of their audience. I'd say it's a holiday pack or something.

True, but they do mention the GB Expanion on the home page FAQ

#6 Posted by icytower38 (463 posts) -

I would guess that it's just another run of the original deck & expansions, as mentioned before Ryan has said that nothing will happen with the team up until 2013.

#7 Posted by Doctorchimp (4073 posts) -

Probably the actual cards...since they're sold out...

#8 Posted by JacDG (2118 posts) -

I just hope they will do another TNT of this game soon, they are so good!

#9 Posted by Moppy (85 posts) -

They're gonna be in stock again. If you look at some of the resellers on Amazon, they are expecting more stock on the third of December.

#10 Posted by Freshbandito (677 posts) -

Are they finally doing shipping outside the us/canada yet? It's been about 27 years since these bloody cards launched and by the time a boxed, nicely printed set is easily available in the UK we'll all be speaking chinese anyway.

#11 Posted by HellBound (1066 posts) -

Man this game is so good. Every time I bring it over to my extended family's place it becomes a riot. When the person putting down the cards can't stop laughing and turns bright red before he even lays down the cards, you know you have a winner.

#12 Posted by Phyrlord (171 posts) -

@Doctorchimp said:

Probably the actual cards...since they're sold out...

This.

They are probably going gun-ho on like 20k+ boxed sets. Probably a pretty fun business to be in. You need a website, a printing company and a warehouse lol.

#13 Posted by King_wiL (45 posts) -
@Freshbandito some amazon UK sellers have the regular sets, I just ordered one for £30 plus shipping.
#14 Posted by King_wiL (45 posts) -

In fact the seller is Cards Against Humanity PLC...

#15 Posted by Cheeky (13 posts) -

Hey, British CAH fans, I have 2 extra virginal, pristine, cellophane-wrapped copies of Expansion Pack 3 land on my desk that I don't need. Since i'm in a nice generous mood, i'm willing to offer first dibs to fellow duders here. I'm happy to ship them within the mainland UK to anyone that is willing to cover the postage, or for any amount they wish to donate. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

#16 Edited by Baillie (4074 posts) -