Gears 2 MUHHAAAAAA!!!

Cheetoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Cheetoman

Yea so, this is my first blog on giantbomb. I used to blog on gamespot until they banned me so now I guess I'm going to start blogging on this site from now on. Seems pretty decent and I like the main menu status bar of favorite games and places and stuff. I bought Gears 2 last saturday and I am really enjoying the game. They've  added a lot of cool stuff to the game. If anyone wants to add me on XBL my gamertag is Edward1211. That was my old gamespot name. We'll I'll see you guys later. Gonna go GAME!

Cheetoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Cheetoman

Yea so, this is my first blog on giantbomb. I used to blog on gamespot until they banned me so now I guess I'm going to start blogging on this site from now on. Seems pretty decent and I like the main menu status bar of favorite games and places and stuff. I bought Gears 2 last saturday and I am really enjoying the game. They've  added a lot of cool stuff to the game. If anyone wants to add me on XBL my gamertag is Edward1211. That was my old gamespot name. We'll I'll see you guys later. Gonna go GAME!

xXJ0N0K3RXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By xXJ0N0K3RXx

MOTHER FUCKING GAMEPSOT FUCK THOSE CUNTS