Geeky Things #2 : Name Change

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

Edited By insanegamer

Well i changed a name of this blog series because geel life was lame and geeky Things was just a better name.

In This Blog:

• Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Film)
  • Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Game)
  • Bioshock: Infinite

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Film)

I saw Scott Pilgrim the other day and i just loved this movie it was the most amazing thing i have seen i already wrote my review up at screened but i have seen nothing ever like this movie and being a fan of the books it was perfect. it felt like a video game turned to life and i will be seeing it, just an amazing movie.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Game)

downloaded the game after seeing the movie it was scott pilgrim so i got the PSN card and then downloaded the game from the PSN and i just loved it, i had so much fun only played about 30 mins but i love the artwork, reminds of the fighting games from my childhood like double dragon it is such a fun game.

Bioshock: Infinite

So a new bioshock got announced and im excited but interested in the new bioshock because of its location in the sky because i was getting sick of being underwater, it looks cool being in the sky. i still have to see more to be sold but i am very interested.

- insanegamer
insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By insanegamer

Well i changed a name of this blog series because geel life was lame and geeky Things was just a better name.

In This Blog:

• Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Film)
  • Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Game)
  • Bioshock: Infinite

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Film)

I saw Scott Pilgrim the other day and i just loved this movie it was the most amazing thing i have seen i already wrote my review up at screened but i have seen nothing ever like this movie and being a fan of the books it was perfect. it felt like a video game turned to life and i will be seeing it, just an amazing movie.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Game)

downloaded the game after seeing the movie it was scott pilgrim so i got the PSN card and then downloaded the game from the PSN and i just loved it, i had so much fun only played about 30 mins but i love the artwork, reminds of the fighting games from my childhood like double dragon it is such a fun game.

Bioshock: Infinite

So a new bioshock got announced and im excited but interested in the new bioshock because of its location in the sky because i was getting sick of being underwater, it looks cool being in the sky. i still have to see more to be sold but i am very interested.

- insanegamer
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

i don't know about scott pilgrim vs the world. i heard it's great. 

bioshock should be good. i'm excited it being in the sky. another bioshock is alright.