#1 Posted by Sparklykiss (1955 posts) -

Oh gosh, I stink at making some sort of awareness ahead of time when I can. GenCon 2011 Indy is going to be next week and I know of a small amount of people who will be there. So let's plan something that'll be awkward and weird for everyone, coolie?

I'm thinking sometime Sunday after all the excitement starts to wind down. Not exactly sure. So post below or PM me or smoke signals. Smoke signals are still a great way to keep contact in the Midwest. Yep.

Here's the link. Educate yourself. :D

#2 Posted by rmanthorp (3912 posts) -

THIS IS A THREAD PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK AT

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by 71Ranchero (2738 posts) -

Oh god, I remember the Gencon Indy I went too. We went to play Wrath of the Lich King for the first time. Place was like a Zoo but I did pick up a sweet box set of Serial Experiments Lain that I still haven't watched :P Im actually moving back to Indiana this weekend, too bad I doubt I will be able to go this year and hang out with any GB'ers.  

If I remember correctly Gencon has allot of Video Game booths. I think I remember getting some Swag at NCsofts booth for City of Heroes and checking out Exteel before it came out. 

#4 Posted by Sparklykiss (1955 posts) -

@Rufi91: STOP FOLLOWING ME. D:

@Atramentous: Well, there is always next year. I've only been once and for one day, so finding some people who know what's good would be great, haha. They have a lot of video game free-to-play areas, so that should be good. And some tournaments, too. So, yeah!

...Yeah!

#5 Posted by mixedupzombies (93 posts) -

Talking to you in the Screened Chat you know I'll be there Sunday. Really only thing I had planned was seeing a friend of mind who is in the art show so I'll be free most of the day.

#6 Posted by rmanthorp (3912 posts) -

@Sparklykiss: MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T POST IT ALL OVER THE CHAT AND TWITTER AND FACESPACE+

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Sparklykiss (1955 posts) -

@Rufi91: ...I didn't give enough time for it, so I had to worry. Let me be the woman that I need to be, okay?

#8 Posted by rmanthorp (3912 posts) -
Moderator Online
#9 Posted by ajamafalous (11959 posts) -
#10 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

O shit thats next week!?! I live a hour away and its band camp week :( Is video games live gonna be there again this year? Last year it was amazing!

#11 Edited by Bucketdeth (8007 posts) -
@ajamafalous: That is..... great, sad, and expected all in one.
#12 Posted by Sparklykiss (1955 posts) -

@ajamafalous: AHHHHHH.

@shadows_kill: It is and I don't see anything for it all, so I'm going to have to go with no. (Pretty sure they go every other year.)

#13 Posted by mixedupzombies (93 posts) -
@Sparklykiss said:

@ajamafalous: AHHHHHH.

@shadows_kill: It is and I don't see anything for it all, so I'm going to have to go with no. (Pretty sure they go every other year.)

Its every other year and this year is their off year.