Posted by LordCrom (277 posts) -

I am told I am about to embark on a long quest.  If not, I will delete this post and shed tears of sadness.  Hearing the word Genesis makes me think of Sega and how sad I am that they no longer make consoles.  I own everyone they made here in the states.  Except for the 32X, that system was just garbage:)
#1 Posted by LordCrom (277 posts) -

I am told I am about to embark on a long quest.  If not, I will delete this post and shed tears of sadness.  Hearing the word Genesis makes me think of Sega and how sad I am that they no longer make consoles.  I own everyone they made here in the states.  Except for the 32X, that system was just garbage:)
#2 Posted by Fajita_Jim (1463 posts) -

Fuck Sega. They fucked me with the Sega CD, 32X, GameGear and Saturn. Turnabout is fair play.

#3 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Genesis makes me think of either Phil Collins or Peter Gabriel, both are good things to think about.

#4 Edited by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

I know for a fact there's a much easier and less dangerous way to get the Genesis quest completed, but I'm gonna withhold my information because I'm a jerk

edit: if you know me well, you'll probably notice what I changed for the quest

#5 Posted by InfamousBIG (3200 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
" Genesis makes me think of either Phil Collins or Peter Gabriel, both are good things to think about. "
BA DUM, BA DUM, BA DUM, BA DUM DOOM DUM
#6 Posted by buzz_clik (6969 posts) -
@InfamousBIG said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" Genesis makes me think of either Phil Collins or Peter Gabriel, both are good things to think about. "
BA DUM, BA DUM, BA DUM, BA DUM DOOM DUM "
I feel like chocolate now.
#7 Posted by InfamousBIG (3200 posts) -
@buzz_clik said:
" @InfamousBIG said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
BA DUM, BA DUM, BA DUM, BA DUM DOOM DUM "
I feel like chocolate now. "
That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
#8 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Damn it. Now I have Phil stuck in my head, and also this amazing song. 

#9 Posted by Swinghi (142 posts) -

Everytime I think of Phil Collins I think of Miami Vice.

#10 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
I do too.
#11 Posted by LordCrom (277 posts) -

Hell yeah Genesis makes me think of Phil Collins and Miami Vice as well.  Damn!  Talk about bring back memories from my childhood.  Think I'm going to go pop in an episode of MV and listen to a Genesis CD RIGHT NOW!