Get well soon Patrick!

LiquidS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By LiquidS

He mentioned on Twitter that he was bummed because he couldn't drink on his B'Day because of the crash so not sure why people are claiming he was drunk.

So, Get Well Spills!

On the other hand if he was drunk then glad he hurt himself instead of someone else.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#202  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Man, that suuuuuuucks and Patrick has my sympathies. On the other hand, plenty of time for him to play Fire Emblem, right?

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Cold_Wolven

Ouch that would hurt, do you have to wear anything when you brake that bone like a cast or something?

paulwade1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By paulwade1984

GB stalkers out in force again. I'm sure Patrick is in man tears from the overwhelming emotions brought on by everybody's well wishes.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#205  Edited By MariachiMacabre
@paulwade1984
GB stalkers out in force again. I'm sure Patrick is in man tears from the overwhelming emotions brought on by everybody's well wishes.
People should definitely stop being nice and start being angst-filled hate donuts like us, dude.
paulwade1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By paulwade1984

Threads like these while on the outside appear like friendly sentiment. They are actually nothing more than selfish ego boosts for the op.

I'm not gonna get into the psychology of it. Buts its in the same vein as telling a loved one to be careful when they go out. Ultimately pointless. Only said to make yourself feel better.

devise22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#207  Edited By devise22

Scoops! Get well soon sir. Enjoy some relaxation....as a TMNT fan you should rewatch 1 and 2 live action movies. (Not 3 since it super duper sucked.)

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#208  Edited By JasonR86

@paulwade1984 said:

Threads like these while on the outside appear like friendly sentiment. They are actually nothing more than selfish ego boosts for the op.

I'm not gonna get into the psychology of it. Buts its in the same vein as telling a loved one to be careful when they go out. Ultimately pointless. Only said to make yourself feel better.

No, please do go into the psychology. I'm really interested in what your rationale is.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By HerbieBug

@Cold_Wolven said:

Ouch that would hurt, do you have to wear anything when you brake that bone like a cast or something?

The usual procedure with a clavicle fracture is to have patient wear a sling for several weeks/months as needed. No cast. Not usually unless there is other extensive surrounding damage involved.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By toowalrus
@FiestaUnicorn

@FengShuiGod: Your never going back after that now, are you?

It's never lupus. (You're welcome).
Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@prestonhedges said:

Right now the pothole is somewhere on the forums saying "I'd rather have hit Jeff or Ryan."

Because it's an asshole.

The image of that is hilarious.

And, of course, I hope Patrick gets well soon.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#212  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@paulwade1984 said:

Yes because you don't give a fuck about anyone, no one else does. Great point.

Dynablade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#213  Edited By Dynablade

Well that stinks hope you get better Patrick! Look on the bright side you may have broken your collarbone, but at least you didn't land on and broke your pee-pee.