#201 Edited by LiquidS (971 posts) -

He mentioned on Twitter that he was bummed because he couldn't drink on his B'Day because of the crash so not sure why people are claiming he was drunk.

So, Get Well Spills!

On the other hand if he was drunk then glad he hurt himself instead of someone else.

#202 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11725 posts) -

Man, that suuuuuuucks and Patrick has my sympathies. On the other hand, plenty of time for him to play Fire Emblem, right?

#203 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2219 posts) -

Ouch that would hurt, do you have to wear anything when you brake that bone like a cast or something?

#204 Posted by paulwade1984 (478 posts) -

GB stalkers out in force again. I'm sure Patrick is in man tears from the overwhelming emotions brought on by everybody's well wishes.

#205 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -
@paulwade1984
GB stalkers out in force again. I'm sure Patrick is in man tears from the overwhelming emotions brought on by everybody's well wishes.
People should definitely stop being nice and start being angst-filled hate donuts like us, dude.
#206 Edited by paulwade1984 (478 posts) -

Threads like these while on the outside appear like friendly sentiment. They are actually nothing more than selfish ego boosts for the op.

I'm not gonna get into the psychology of it. Buts its in the same vein as telling a loved one to be careful when they go out. Ultimately pointless. Only said to make yourself feel better.

#207 Posted by Devise22 (222 posts) -

Scoops! Get well soon sir. Enjoy some relaxation....as a TMNT fan you should rewatch 1 and 2 live action movies. (Not 3 since it super duper sucked.)

#208 Posted by JasonR86 (9697 posts) -

@paulwade1984 said:

Threads like these while on the outside appear like friendly sentiment. They are actually nothing more than selfish ego boosts for the op.

I'm not gonna get into the psychology of it. Buts its in the same vein as telling a loved one to be careful when they go out. Ultimately pointless. Only said to make yourself feel better.

No, please do go into the psychology. I'm really interested in what your rationale is.

#209 Edited by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

@Cold_Wolven said:

Ouch that would hurt, do you have to wear anything when you brake that bone like a cast or something?

The usual procedure with a clavicle fracture is to have patient wear a sling for several weeks/months as needed. No cast. Not usually unless there is other extensive surrounding damage involved.

#210 Posted by TooWalrus (13197 posts) -
@FiestaUnicorn

@FengShuiGod: Your never going back after that now, are you?

It's never lupus. (You're welcome).
#211 Edited by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

@prestonhedges said:

Right now the pothole is somewhere on the forums saying "I'd rather have hit Jeff or Ryan."

Because it's an asshole.

The image of that is hilarious.

And, of course, I hope Patrick gets well soon.

#212 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3833 posts) -

@paulwade1984 said:

Yes because you don't give a fuck about anyone, no one else does. Great point.

#213 Edited by Dynablade (166 posts) -

Well that stinks hope you get better Patrick! Look on the bright side you may have broken your collarbone, but at least you didn't land on and broke your pee-pee.