get2sammyb's Most Anticipated '09

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By get2sammyb

I think I’m pretty much done getting hyped up over 2009’s list of entertainment. In fact, I admittedly got very carried away with games and kinda had to chuck the odd movie and CD in there to make it the tiniest bit fairer. The thing is, records usually get announced around summer time in order to make a Christmas release date, so it’s only Imogen Heap’s (and New Found Glory’s) that I know for definite are being recorded now for an ‘09 launch date. As for films; well the best of those usually hit during the summer and I’m afraid I don’t know enough about Transformers 2 and others to slot them into this list.

I promise to give more information as and when I know about them though. For now though, here’s the list of things that are getting me excited (in no order) about ‘09; at the moment:

So there you have it, a very game dominated list. First time I’ve done such a thing so I promise a wider spread of content next year. I still think it’s a good list though.

“If you could only have one of the above,” I hear you call, “Which would it be, Mr. B?”

The answer is: Resident Evil 5.

Fascinating stuff, no?

Originally "penned" for get2sammyb.co.uk.
atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By atejas

No love for Ico 3?

Otherwise, nice list.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By crunchUK

forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
atejas said:
"No love for Ico 3?

Otherwise, nice list."
crunchUK said:
"forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3"
Have either of those even been announced?
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By get2sammyb
atejas said:
"No love for Ico 3?"
While I've absolutely no doubt this is going to be at E3 '09 I wanted to go with a list of things that I knew for certain were in development and had, at least, rough release dates.

crunchUK said:
"forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3 forza3"
If this has indeed been announced then much like Gran Turismo 5 I have little interest.

I think it's safe to asumme I know what you guys are hoping for in the New Year. ;)
KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By KamasamaK
MattyFTM said:
"atejas said:
"No love for Ico 3?

Otherwise, nice list."
crunchUK said:
Have either of those even been announced?"
Forza 3 has been confirmed to be in the works. We know that Team ICO is working on something, but no announcement on what it is.
ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ZeroCast

For all seriousness, the only two Wii games I'm looking forward to are: The Conduit & MadWorld (which was mentioned in your list).

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By get2sammyb
ZeroCast said:
"For all seriousness, the only two Wii games I'm looking forward to are: The Conduit & MadWorld (which was mentioned in your list)."
Being an absolutely huge Punch Out!! and House Of The Dead fan influences my choices greatly.

I also have a real fondness to the Wii Zapper.
ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By ZeroCast
get2sammyb said:
"ZeroCast said:
"For all seriousness, the only two Wii games I'm looking forward to are: The Conduit & MadWorld (which was mentioned in your list)."
Being an absolutely huge Punch Out!! and House Of The Dead fan influences my choices greatly.

I also have a real fondness to the Wii Zapper."
O i see what you mean, i have always wanted to try one of those peripherals, i heard about this new one called Perfect Shot, it's designed to look like a real gun, check it out here.