Getting to know the Bomb.

von_wemberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By von_wemberg

Like anyone, I was so depressed when Jeff left GameSpot. Didn't exactly get it then and don't even now why he was let go. Time went by and got finally over it. I'm actually kinda ashamed that I didn't find this site before. My interest grew when I watched old interviews of GameSpot, I googled "Jeff Gerstmann" and found out about the coolest thing ever. Jeff was back. In a different site, but back. I didn't think that he would quit the line of work he did best, but the fact that this site is up and running, is so cool. Now I got two gaming sites on my "Bookmarks"

they'll have to fire Ricardo, then I'll delete GameSpot.

The thing I really love about this site, is the reaching out aspect. It's unique in the sense, that it let's the community change aspects of the site, edit and add articles and stuff. That's really special. Since this is a new site, it's very good. Now this evolves alot faster than any other...
Watching the guys together again makes me want to smile... bring in Greg Kasavin and Rich Gallup too!

....kidding.... that would be too big of a Bomb...
von_wemberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By von_wemberg

Like anyone, I was so depressed when Jeff left GameSpot. Didn't exactly get it then and don't even now why he was let go. Time went by and got finally over it. I'm actually kinda ashamed that I didn't find this site before. My interest grew when I watched old interviews of GameSpot, I googled "Jeff Gerstmann" and found out about the coolest thing ever. Jeff was back. In a different site, but back. I didn't think that he would quit the line of work he did best, but the fact that this site is up and running, is so cool. Now I got two gaming sites on my "Bookmarks"

The thing I really love about this site, is the reaching out aspect. It's unique in the sense, that it let's the community change aspects of the site, edit and add articles and stuff. That's really special. Since this is a new site, it's very good. Now this evolves alot faster than any other...
Watching the guys together again makes me want to smile... bring in Greg Kasavin and Rich Gallup too!

....kidding.... that would be too big of a Bomb...
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Kohe321

Welcome. You picked a nice day to join, the site has just gotten a new redesign that is completely awesome.

von_wemberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By von_wemberg

Thank's guys! :)
In Estonian time, I joined the day before the redesign (A)

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Mushir

Have fun. This site is one of the best ever. Great community and awesome staff. 

Ubergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Ubergeist

Yea this place does rule.

von_wemberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By von_wemberg

This is the greatest site evaaaarrr! ;)

Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Cwaff
enpopica said:
"This is the greatest site evaaaarrr! ;)
"
Much agreed :D
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By c1337us

There has been a lot of these lately, we must be having a lot of additions atm. Welcome anywhere man. Its a great site.