Ghost Hunters Live '08 Incident *Update*

thebobster10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By thebobster10

(I suck at writing blogs so bare with me :)

In my last blogpost I was telling everyone how disappointed I was in the TAPS team for what I thought was faking the evidence; coat pulling and EVP. So I was really upset with the whole thing because I really believed that this was a legit show for 4 years, meaning I didn't think they'd fake ANYTHING. So when I saw what happened on there Halloween show and then saw the analysis videos, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlM-Uy8ODYQ I was extremely upset, like I mentioned in my last blog.

So I didn't feel like being upset anymore with the show because I want to continue watching the show without thinking that anything that they come up with as so called "evidence" is not fake, so in order for me to do that I went online and looked for any blogposts that Jason Hawes ( TAPS Founder) or Grant Wilson possibly posted in defense of the live episode incidents.

This is what I found, http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=11408348&blogID=447087833 it's a blogpost from Jason himself. 

At first I was thinking that he obviously posted this to defend himself and the show to obviously keep the fans watching, but then he wrote this comment,

"Also, I have been doing this for almost 20 years, why would I destroy that now!
If we ever faked anything and got caught SCIFI would cancel the show instantly, why chance that, especially on a LIVE SHOW?
Scifi and GH are not that important to me to destroy myself in a field that I love to be in, and Scifi would never pressure us into anything like that, nor would we ever anyhow. So those who blame Scifi, do not. They have always been 100% honest and true."

NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLEASE. IF YOU DON'T THINK THIS SHOW IS FOR "REAL" THEN DON'T POST HERE. I DON'T APPRECIATE THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS. DEFAINITLEY THE RUDE ONE'S. GROW UP PEOPLE. IM 16 AND MORE MATURE THAN SOME OF YOU OLDER PEOPLE. THAT'S PRETTY SAD. THANK YOU :)

Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mourne

Assuming you're older than 15, it'd likely be best to secure your intellectual future by dismissing this nonsense as soon as possible. Sorry if that's coarse, but these shenanigans are purely a waste of your youth. Anyone who views that show as a serious outlet of mindful exploration is passionately demonstrating they have no concern for the natural workings of the world and instead have opted for what is, quite frankly, just as unlikely to be historical as Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By thanatos990

You though Ghost were real?? :S Holy Crap stupid ppl everywhere

GTFU!
GTFU!