• 104 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -

Alright guys, I recently upgraded my original Xbox 360's hard drive to a 250GB.  Hard drives for the original white 360s seem to be pretty damn hard to find these days, by the way.  I've got a 120GB HDD here, the transfer cable and disc.  If anyone would like to have this, for free, I'll give it away as a prize to whoever can create the best piece of Giant Bomb fan art.  It can be drawn, it can be photoshopped, it can be a video, it can be a song, it can be interpretive dance--just post it in this thread.  If I get any submissions, I'll mail the hard drive and transfer equipment to the creator of the best one.   
 
A couple of rules:

  • It can have anything to do with Giant Bomb's site, staff, or meme culture.  It just has to be easily identifiable as "about" Giant Bomb.  

  • I'd like it to be created from this point on, not something you've already made and I'd like you to either include either my image or my likeness into the piece to prove that it has been created since this was first posted.  If you want, you can just include my username, but that would make me a sad panda :(.  In any case, find a way to incorporate me into the piece.  Have me photobomb or do the MK "Toasty" thing or something, I don't care.   
 
  • It also must abide by Giant Bomb forum rules.  You have to post it in this thread, so it has to be generally "safe for work".  As long as the mods allow it, I'll allow it.
 
  • Deadline is the end of the day on Saturday for me (-6 GMT).  You can submit as many pieces as you want, but you can only win once.

 
I think these hard drives still go for about $120 if you can find them, so I think it's a pretty good deal. 
 
Here are the pics of me that can be incorporated or used as reference: 

 Yeah, I know, I'm doing the "13-year-old girl on MySpace thing"... I'm also in my company's bathroom.  This is what I look like now.

 An older one, but it's here for reference, even if I look like a doofus.

Sorry that this one is slightly terrifying. 
In case someone is really motivated enough to make an audio/video submission, here is a QotW I did last year: 
   
    
I've never done this kind of thing before, so bear with me, and let me know if you have any questions.  Make sure you @reply me so I see your submission in here.
 
Runners up will be able to choose from the following: a spare Xbox 360 transfer cable and disc (without a hard drive), Manhunt for the original Xbox (backwards compatible on 360), novel Halo: First Strike, Half-Life Platinum Collection for PC (includes Half-Life, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, Counterstrike, and Team Fortress Classic), Baldur's Gate 4 in 1 Box Set (Baldur's Gate, Tales of the Sword Coast, Baldur's Gate II, and Throne of Bhaal), and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on DVD.
Online
#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

This is going to be funny.

#3 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Axxol: Is this going to backfire on me big time?
Online
#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Can it relate to the weird shit I've created on Giant Bomb?

#5 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: As long as it clearly references something about Giant Bomb, it's fair game.
Online
#6 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @Axxol: Is this going to backfire on me big time? "
No, I doubt it will backfire. I just can't wait to see what crazy stuff people come up with.
#7 Posted by Xeiphyer (5604 posts) -

*Taps foot impatiently* 
 
You should have named the topic "PHOTOSHOP ME CHALLENGE! WIN PRIZES!" You would get everyone's attention =P 
 
Now we have to wait longerrrrrrr....

#8 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -

I'm waiting for biff to photoshop a penis in your hand.

#9 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Lemoncookie01: Then I really hope he doesn't look at my profile page picture... 
Online
#10 Edited by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -
@Wrighteous86: why does your profile pic always remind me of Vince Vaugn?
#11 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: It's weird, I've had people tell me that before.  I don't get it.  Aside from being really tall and having a bit of a gut, I don't think I look like Vince Vaughn at all.  I'm pale and Irish... but we're both from Chicago! 
  
...I also had a fling with Jennifer Aniston.
Online
#12 Posted by Sparklykiss (1965 posts) -
@Wrighteous86: Does creepy, erotic fan fiction count? I don't feel like drawing dicks today.
Moderator
#13 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Sparklykiss: If it's suitable to be posted on Giant Bomb and includes me in some way *shudder*, that would count.
Online
#14 Posted by Slaker117 (4842 posts) -
@Wrighteous86:  Eh, your facial structure is similar enough. I don't really think it's worth noting, but it's there.
#15 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

This picture is so, so stupid:

#16 Posted by Sparklykiss (1965 posts) -
@Wrighteous86: Bahahahaha, good reaction. But I was just kidding. Enjoy this shitty piece of writing! :D
 
Wrighteous was just like any other anime high school boy. Awkward, lanky, and the only male in the entire school, for miles, even. Each day in class had always been the same. Being the only boy, the girls would flock to him and tease him. Some would be frustrated with their own love and scold him for being so... manly. One day, when he was on his way to the school rooftop for lunch, he saw something strange. It was what looked like to be a little baby boy with wings. Wrighteous approached the child cautiously and gently tapped his shoulder. He wasn't familiar with how to treat children, so he went off to find a girl who would help. And then the little cupid did something unexpected, he shot Wrighteous with over a hundred love darts! Wrighteous felt a shudder beneath him and before he knew it, girls were pouring out onto the rooftop. The cupid laughed as he flew up into the air, causing a huge gust of wind to come by. The skirts on every female, teachers alike, flew up. "...You can see their panties..." said Cupid, as he giggled up above in the sky. "The bunny girl... Hnnnnnnnngh..." Wrighteous quite liked the bunny girl for some reason. He looked up to his new favorite friend Cupid, and went to ask him his name. But it was too late. Cupid was gone. But he had dropped something. It looked like a nametag. Wrighteous dived on it and 4 letters were etched in. The tag had read as "JEFF."
Moderator
#17 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: Excellent meme usage.  Also, good work finding a pic of Alex making the same damn goofy face as me. 
 
@Sparklykiss: I didn't know you went to my high school!  Or have you been reading my diary?  That was surprisingly less creepy than I expected, and surprisingly more hilarious and awesome.  Good work!
Online
#18 Posted by Sparklykiss (1965 posts) -
@Wrighteous86: Sweet. Honorable mention, here I come. Bahaha. I could not type that with a straight face.
Moderator
#19 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Sparklykiss: At the very least, that will be my new mini bio!
Online
#20 Edited by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Yo. Check it: 

Edit: Whoops, Keep forgetting to @reply you. You look like Seth Rogen in this picture though.  =P
#21 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: I've gotten Seth Rogan before too... unfortunately. 
 
Also, bonus points that it says Jonathan is dealing. I know they're referring to Frakes but my name is John, too.
Online
#22 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -
@Wrighteous86:  
 
Babs and Wrighteous86 merge into one being. I call her... I mean him... I mean it... 
 

#23 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" @Wrighteous86:  
 
Babs and Wrighteous86 merge into one being. I call her... I mean him... I mean it... 
 

"
Very hot.  =P
#24 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Axxol: I've always thought I was dead sexy, but this is ridiculous. 
 
Two great tastes that taste great together?
Online
#25 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" @Wrighteous86:  
 
Babs and Wrighteous86 merge into one being. I call her... I mean him... I mean it... 
 

"
Winning.
#26 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
"Yo. Check it: 

 
Edit: Whoops, Keep forgetting to @reply you. You look like Seth Rogen in this picture though.  =P "

you fiend!
#27 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

Your first picture reminds me of this commercial.
 
  

  
I'm too lazy to put you into it. :(
#28 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

#29 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Axxol: You wound me, sir!  Technically not Giant Bomb related, but still nice.
Online
#30 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -
@Wrighteous86: Can you post a picture of yourself where your head is tilted to the side and your facing directly at the camera? I have a plan....
#31 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Axxol:
Do you just need a pic of me looking straight at the camera and you can rotate it sideways?  Or will that not work?
Online
#32 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @Axxol: Do you just need a pic of me looking straight at the camera and you can rotate it sideways?  Or will that not work? "
It doesn't look right when I rotate it. Square up with the camera and take a pic.
#33 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -

This thread is going places!

#34 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Axxol: If this doesn't work, I'll bust out a camera. 
 
Online
#35 Posted by dudeglove (7846 posts) -

#36 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@dudeglove said:

"

"
@Sparklykiss said: 

"Wrighteous was just like any other anime high school boy. Awkward, lanky, and the only male in the entire school, for miles, even. Each day in class had always been the same. Being the only boy, the girls would flock to him and tease him. Some would be frustrated with their own love and scold him for being so... manly. One day, when he was on his way to the school rooftop for lunch, he saw something strange. It was what looked like to be a little baby boy with wings. Wrighteous approached the child cautiously and gently tapped his shoulder. He wasn't familiar with how to treat children, so he went off to find a girl who would help. And then the little cupid did something unexpected, he shot Wrighteous with over a hundred love darts! Wrighteous felt a shudder beneath him and before he knew it, girls were pouring out onto the rooftop. The cupid laughed as he flew up into the air, causing a huge gust of wind to come by. The skirts on every female, teachers alike, flew up. "...You can see their panties..." said Cupid, as he giggled up above in the sky. "The bunny girl... Hnnnnnnnngh..." Wrighteous quite liked the bunny girl for some reason. He looked up to his new favorite friend Cupid, and went to ask him his name. But it was too late. Cupid was gone. But he had dropped something. It looked like a nametag. Wrighteous dived on it and 4 letters were etched in. The tag had read as "JEFF." "

Online
#37 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -

Added a bunch of secondary prizes that I'll send out to runners up.  Check the OP!

Online
#38 Posted by Slaker117 (4842 posts) -
@dudeglove said:
"
"
Who wouldn't react as such upon seeing that hideous white background?
#39 Posted by dudeglove (7846 posts) -
@Slaker117: I got tired of the white on black. Plus if you're on GB at work, it looks a bit more... professional from a distance.
#40 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Slaker117: Yeah, I don't think I could ever switch to the white background. It just seems... wrong to me.
Online
#41 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -
@Wrighteous86:
Sorry about the quality, been a longgg time since I've opened up Photoshop.
#42 Posted by biospank (657 posts) -

Can I draw?

#43 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@DuskVamp: And here I thought we were internet friends...  Haha, where did you find crazy, drunk, violent Jeff?
 
@biospank: Absolutely, just draw me or include my username or something, and it counts.
Online
#44 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -
@Wrighteous86: I've been doing some more detective work :P Andd I dunno, I think you're my competition for Vinny.
#45 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -
@Wrighteous86:
#46 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@DuskVamp said:

" @Wrighteous86: I've been doing some more detective work :P Andd I dunno, I think you're my competition for Vinny. "

Honey, let's be honest.  You're cute and all, but you're no competition. 
 
What Vinny and I have (in my imagination), is on a whole other level.  It's, like, a spiritual thing.
Online
#47 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @Lemoncookie01: Then I really hope he doesn't look at my profile page picture...  "
Man, you're done for after that comment.
#48 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
@Azteck said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

" @Lemoncookie01: Then I really hope he doesn't look at my profile page picture...  "
Man, you're done for after that comment. "
Shh! Nobody's noticed yet!
Online
#49 Posted by biospank (657 posts) -

almost finished with the face how long do I have on me?

#50 Posted by AlisterCat (5565 posts) -

I did an illustration Luchadeer, but I dont think it's anything worth posting. Certainly nothing to do with you.