• 59 results
#1 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

I have been waiting for these to return for a long time, get em while their hot! They are $35, come in all sizes and they will take a few weeks as they are doing it on an order basis. There are also other discounts in the store right now and a few old items return such as the 2010 member shirt and the Lincoln Force shirt.

#2 Posted by N7 (3580 posts) -

FUUUUUUUUUUDGE. These need to stay long enough for me to get money!! Just stay a little longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Edited by iPliskin (117 posts) -

"Everytime i put on my Giantbomb hoodie i get a woodie". iPliskin, CEO of Callahan Enterprises.

#4 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

@N7: I believe they mentioned a couple of weeks before they take orders.

#5 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

They look nice...plain but nice.

#6 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -

I actually really dig the sparsity. Now, if only I had thirty-five disposable dollars. :I

#7 Posted by ESREVER (2681 posts) -

They look nice, but unfortunately I prefer my hoodies to have a zipper down the center and still have pockets in the center..

#8 Posted by Codeacious (960 posts) -

Hm, I still have my $15 store coupon...

#9 Posted by Chop (1996 posts) -

Aww...too bad I hate those ugly ass 90's style hoodies :(

#10 Posted by tobygw (580 posts) -

Yeah, I hate all the shirts/hoodies where it is just the logo on black. I understand it is a way to play it safe, but I would prefer a more abstract type design and in something more colourful.

Even just a white sweater with Buzz Clik's stylized GB logo on it would be 20 times better.

#11 Edited by Djratchet (669 posts) -

I expect more from you giant bomb. I want a GB hoodie, but something that doesn't scream "hey we threw this together in five seconds, BUY BUY BUY!"

The old hoodies from when the store first opened were more my speed, like the luchadeer hoodie. Also, the prize hoodies, like the AC hoodie.

#12 Posted by Trav (241 posts) -

As much as I'd like to get one of these hoodies, I just don't like the logo all that much. Awesome for those who do though!

#13 Posted by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

Finally, something with the basic GB logo. Fucking awesome. Definitely gonna grab one.

#14 Posted by dudeglove (7719 posts) -

lol at drew in that pic.

#15 Posted by DukesT3 (1901 posts) -

simple yet mad cash.

#16 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

How much are they in Brad Bucks?

#17 Posted by Vexxan (4618 posts) -

Maybe a bit too simple design but I'll buy one anyway.

#18 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

I really like the design, it's what I wanted ever since I started Giant Bomb.

#19 Posted by Finstern (640 posts) -

Holding out on a zip style hoodie with small GB logo on front and probably a big one on the back.... hopefully

#20 Posted by SuperTess (142 posts) -

I prefer zip hoodies but this will definitely be added to my hoodie collection. Between this and the Whitta blockhead t-shirt, I just can't stop throwing my money at Whiskey Media!

#21 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

A zip one would be so sick

#22 Posted by Joker369 (872 posts) -

If these would just stay on the store for just a few weeks I would totally order one

#23 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Looks good, might pick one up.

#24 Posted by GS_Dan (1402 posts) -

Just nabbed a 2010 member shirt with my $10 voucher. Booyah!

#25 Edited by CaptainCody (1505 posts) -

I'm more of a jacket person. They look nice though.

#26 Posted by crazyleaves (643 posts) -

Looks cool but my Jets to Brazil hoodie is a pullover and I only need one of those. A zip style like some have said with a luchadeer on the back and Duder embroidered on the left breast I would pay a sack full of Brad bucks for.

#27 Posted by alternate (2693 posts) -

The logo is a bit obvious but when they do a stylized Tee they get a ton of comments wailing how they just want a plain logo - and then they do this to appease that lot and catch shit from the hipsters. Can't win.

Also, a hoodie with a zip is too close to a cardigan or a fleece.

#28 Posted by crazyleaves (643 posts) -
@alternate Sure you can win, you can have both.
#29 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

I haven't got a single pullover hoody, so I am really looking forward to this arriving, months from now...

#30 Posted by StarvingGamer (8128 posts) -

As someone who has finally come to accept hoodies a mere month ago, this couldn't have been released with better timing.

Alas, my wallet!

#31 Posted by English (159 posts) -

Cool that they made these, but I'll only buy one with a zipper or with a design on the front and back (maybe a small one on the front over the breast and a big one on the back).

#32 Posted by Nux (2322 posts) -

Once I'm done being lazy I will get this.

#33 Posted by Brendan (7732 posts) -

Love the advertisement, dislike the hoodie. Thanks anyway, guys!

#34 Posted by wafflez (524 posts) -

Good thing I'm apparently allergic to money..

#35 Posted by TooWalrus (13152 posts) -

I'm not really a fan of the pull-over style hoodie- and it's a little plain for my tastes, so I'm going to pass on this one. Good effort though, guys.

#36 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6396 posts) -

I would like one, but the style is a little too obvious for my tastes. I would prefer an in-joke of some sort like the NARC t-shirt that is available. Maybe something saying "There is a reason everyone is talking about.....fuckin, stuff."

#37 Posted by tavit (62 posts) -

I gonna buy coz commercial with Drew made impress on me

#38 Posted by Butano (1731 posts) -

Oh man, I get paid next week. Hoping they'll still take orders by then!

#39 Edited by Djratchet (669 posts) -

@alternate said:

The logo is a bit obvious but when they do a stylized Tee they get a ton of comments wailing how they just want a plain logo - and then they do this to appease that lot and catch shit from the hipsters. Can't win.

Also, a hoodie with a zip is too close to a cardigan or a fleece.

I can go for an obvious logo, but at least dress it up A LITTLE (example: The SR3 Hoodie has the logo, but shows it in a different style than you are used to seeing it) Literally anyone could make this on cafepress (or some site like it, dunno if cafepress does hoodies) with some patience to find a decent resolution of the logo and slap it on a hoodie, and the differences would be minimal. The Whiskey crew have proved in the past they can do better, so I'd rather hold out for a better hoodie before shelling out the dough.

#40 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

I'll skip on this. I prefer zipper hoodies.

#41 Posted by rjayb89 (7719 posts) -

I bought one, indiscriminately.

#42 Posted by TheHakku (360 posts) -

Well, I just bought two.

#43 Posted by natetodamax (19191 posts) -

Woo, I bought one. Hopefully it gets here before PAX East!

#44 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Too pricey for that style of hoodie.

#45 Posted by JohnLocke (255 posts) -

Shame there is no zip, I would totally have got one with a zipper.

#46 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

Honestly, while I bought one because I want a Giant Bomb hoodie, the actual hoodie looks really ugly to me.

#47 Posted by Zacagawea (1587 posts) -

I'd totally buy one if it was zip.

Or maybe if this was less ugly.

#48 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

@Djratchet: I gotta get me a Saints Row Hoody!

#49 Posted by Tomzombie (396 posts) -

sweet.

#50 Posted by mrcraggle (1894 posts) -

@Chop: Agree with you there. They just looks pretty ugly and expensive for a simple black hoodie with the GB logo. I had numerous black hoodies like this when I was a teenager and after 1 wash, they just go to crap.