#1 Edited by RoboRobb (1051 posts) -

Like the plain logo t-shirts, but I want something to cover my Apple Macbook logo. Can someone make this a reality? Maybe the GB crew?!

Or maybe something like this?!

Would you guys buy something like this?

It doesn't have to be exclusively for Macbooks, but just a versatile 'etsy-like' sticker of the logo would be nice.

#2 Posted by Quemador (165 posts) -

I would not pay for that.

#3 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I don't like to put stickers/decals on aluminium, if I had a plastic one then maybe. (Giant Bomb's logo would be far from my first choice however)

I have an Incase hard case on my MacBook Air so you can't really see the Apple logo anyway.

#4 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Not a fan of putting stickers on stuff. But if someone was a fan, these look like cool designs.

#5 Posted by BeautifulSpaceCowboy (601 posts) -

I normally put stickers on something when I have "given" up on it and will soon be replacing whatever it is. With that said, I like the idea.

#6 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

I hate apple products so I doubt I would ever buy one, but if I won one in a contest or something I would totally use the extra sticker that came with my t-shirt that I bought her to cover the apple logo to make sure no one saw my shame of walking around with one of them. Don't think you can buy just buy the stickers, but if you buy a shirt they come with one. I put mine on my wallet to cover a shitty logo that was on it. Starting to get worn down from rubbing against the inside of my pocket, but it's still neat.

#7 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

I wouldnt buy one... I'll make one! I'm in a tech class where we design stickers and use a vinyl cutter to cut them out. I already made the first sticker you showed. Also I would not put it my on my electronics. I would put it on a car or a wall.

#8 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

@crusader8463 said:

I hate apple products so I doubt I would ever buy one, but if I won one in a contest or something I would totally use the extra sticker that came with my t-shirt that I bought her to cover the apple logo to make sure no one saw my shame of walking around with one of them.

I think that we'll get along quite well.

I actually wouldn't mind something like this. My laptop is made out of crappy glossy plastic, so I have no problem throwing whatever at it.

#9 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Well I have a Tested Sticker on my Kindle, so I suppose.