pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pastor_richards

Howdy ya'll,

Does anyone by chance have a high rez image, (preferable pdf, no background etc.) of the Giant bomb logo, bombcast logo, GBeast etc.? I can't seem to find any good one online. Also, any rad font names of the staff would also be neat. I'm currently making a new mountain bike jersey and would like to get some logo art on it.

Thanks.

Edit: If you'd like to design your own feel free. If I see one on here that's better than mine I'll throw mine out and use your piece, I'll give you credit on the jersey as well. I do a ton of mountain biking up here in WA and would like to add something cool to my gear.

Here is the link to the template I'm currently using.

http://www.nightfoxdownhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/NFHyperforce50.pdf

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@dudeglove: I'm afraid it was not me! I don't think the staff has ever acknowledged any of the art I've made for GB in the past in any way. I believe that art was made by either Aurahack or Fobwashed.

Avatar image for pastor_richards
pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudeglove: Yeah, I figured it was probably asked before somewhere. Is there any logo with the bomb separate? Or the image on multiple layers?

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: If you have any rad logo art feel free to post it as I'd like to see if I could use it on my jersey. You'll of course get credit as well.

TehBuLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There are hundreds of giant bomb logos posted on here. Between @aurahack and @fobwashed we are spoiled. Plus the many others but I'm walking as I write this.

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tehbull: Would you be so kind as to point me in their direction please. I don't use the forums that much.

billymaysrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By billymaysrip

GB moderator ZombiePie post a lot of fan art on their tumblr: http://gbzombiepie.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/photo

Over the eight years we've been spoiled for choice with sheer number of amazing fan/official logos for things. My computer has Kite Co., Time Trotters, and Luchadeer stickers on it. If you have any content that you enjoy specifically, it's guaranteed to have a logo for it. From Project BEAST to #TeamBrad, there are so many great options from eight years of content. Way too many to link or choose from. At some point, even just google image searching "giant bomb fan art" will get you better results.

As for pdfs or psds, you'll have to ask around. There used to be a media kit for the site, but now that they're owned by CBS, that's all gone. The Beastcast logo was made by Aurahack, and there's only a very large jpg of that floating around. For all of the official logos/media, you can understand why they don't release easily editable versions of those... gamebomb.ru already has enough free stuff :P

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If need be, you can check out my images for some logos I made. I would post them, but I'm on mobile.

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jppt1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love that Humanity!

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billymaysrip: Cool! Thanks for the info. I'm hoping I can get a good sized PDF so I can get a good custom look for the final jersey.

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to try to manually work some PS magic. I'm gonna try and look for a nifty pattern and color scheme that would match to make a cool looking jersey

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you still need them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone by chance have a collage or pattern related to GB?

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastor_richards: Is this what you're looking for? I can give you a higher-rez (and transparent bg) version if you want it.

No Caption Provided
Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastor_richards: Make sure you post a pic of your finished jersey when you get it, I'm super curious to see what a sports shirt full of Giant Bomb logos would look like.

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monkeyman04: Looks super rad, is it possible to get them overlapping and in random directions? If not don't go to too much trouble, but I'm trying not to have any background space.

pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

UPDATE: Decided to make a higher rez version of the 8 bit art that's out there. Continue with the pixel motif. This is just a mock-up so the placement and hand drawn stuff is dirty.
Crits are very welcome.