#1 Posted by Gladiator_Games (444 posts) -

Duders! How hangs?

Every time I pop into the store, there's that mysterious "posters" button that's been there, but empty for a very long time. My question is this: What giant bomb merch would YOU buy?

Posters for me for sure, and stickers of logo for my lappy and the like. You?

#2 Posted by Fobwashed (2076 posts) -

I just made a poster though it's not for sale -_-;;

#3 Posted by GunstarRed (5189 posts) -

Hardcore Dave action figure.

#4 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

@Fobwashed said:

I would buy this.

#5 Posted by thedj93 (1237 posts) -

@Fobwashed said:

awesome!

#6 Posted by Brodehouse (9950 posts) -
@Fobwashed

Why don't you sell that to me. I'd take a big framed movie poster thing of that. How much you want?
#7 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1247 posts) -

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Fobwashed said:

I would buy this.

I would buy this too.

#8 Edited by ShaggE (6456 posts) -

A Bombcast playset, with real wisecrackin' action. Followed by "expansion sets" for Quick Looks, TNTs, and general office tomfoolery.

Premium members get access to the full line of "Big Talkin' Bombers", which are modified talking Steve Urkel dolls painted and remolded to look vaguely like the crew. May or may not have modified voice boxes, and may need to be sold in an alley to avoid legal action.

And look out! Coming in 2013, it's The Giant Bomb Board Game! Jeff is asleep, and players must navigate the board to get to the kitchen! But make too much noise, and you'll wake Jeff and get into trouble! May or may not be a repainted "Don't Wake Daddy".

For the kids, we have "Baby Bombers"! Feed and change the baby Giant Bomb staff! Real wetting action! And we do mean REAL wetting action! That ain't water coming out of baby Vinny!

And for the more sophisticated duders, introducing the Giant Bomb brand Law Suit! We've handcrafted fine three piece suits out of the Cease & Desist orders and court summons we've been sent for the above items! Due to finite supply, limit three per customer.

And finally, because fuck it, we're going to jail anyway, the Giant Bomb brand Giant Bomb! Not particularly fond of a city? Got a pesky country to overthrow? Really hate how round the moon looks? There's a (giant) bomb for that! Contact our anonymous dealers "Bryan Favis" or "Bram Schumacher" for details. Bring cash, and come alone.