#1 Edited by lanerobertlane (139 posts) -

If there is already a thread for this I've missed it, but I'd like to propose a thread that links to the Giant Bomb staffs appearances, interviews etc on other sites, I know Jeff said he was going to be on The bonus round with Geoff Keighley on GameTrailers later in the week and Will interviewed Brad, Patrick and Jeff via Google Glass on Tested yesterday. I don't know if they'll be appearing in other videos than these two but thought it'd be nice to have them all in one place.

E3 2013

Pre E3

#2 Posted by Mikular (162 posts) -

Don't have a link for any of them, but at least Brad and Ryan have been on the Idle Thumbs podcast recently, and I hear tell in the taverns to the south that Patrick was on one a while back.

#3 Edited by ZombiePie (5662 posts) -

NB to Mods: If this topic has been created please delete this one and let me know where it is, i couldn't find it myself :-/)

Looks like this is the first and only examples of this topic so you are fine.

#4 Posted by lanerobertlane (139 posts) -

@mikular: I've found the link to ryan on it post xbox unveiling. and added it to the list.

#5 Posted by MichaelBach (883 posts) -
#6 Posted by GorillaMoPena (2123 posts) -

Brad and Patrick on Tested with the bonus of YOU BEING IN THE MIND OF WILL SMITH

#7 Edited by rachelepithet (1391 posts) -

Archive of Jeff on game trailer earlier today?

#8 Edited by TheHT (11240 posts) -
#9 Edited by MoonwalkSA (431 posts) -
#10 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -
#11 Edited by Milkman (16781 posts) -
#12 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -
#13 Edited by Aegon (5588 posts) -
#14 Posted by HoboZero (187 posts) -

Gametreailers' Bonus Round was kind of annoying - seemed like Jason Rubin sort of dominated the discussion, and his points typically boiled down to: "things look bad, but they could totally change, so that means things are ok!" He was certainly diplomatic about it, but by the end it felt like he watched a different press conference than I did.

That, and his comment about money "leaking out" of the "closed loop" that "should" exist between gamers and publishers really ground my gears, but that might just be me.

Jeff was certainly entertaining, the few times they let him talk. Thanks for the link :)

#15 Edited by huser (1079 posts) -

@milkman said:

@mariachimacabre said:

@moonwalksa said:

Patrick crashed Kotaku's SM3DW hands-on, during which time he shouted a lot about cats and divekicking.

http://kotaku.com/super-mario-3d-world-hands-on-512691686

That was fantastic.

"I'M A CAAAAAT"

I was going to call out that post. I guess it would be weird for someone not familiar with the Bombcrew, heck Patrick was honestly a bit wild even as a longtime listener, but given the general discourse over there, I think it's fine this guy isn't a poster here.

#21 Edited by BobBarker (51 posts) -

@huser: Quintuple post much?

#22 Posted by BenLuke (67 posts) -

Idle Thumbs!

#23 Posted by huser (1079 posts) -

@huser: Quintuple post much?

Thanks for the heads up. I think I was posting during a hiccup on the site.