CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By CharkeeFarlee

Okay i know this is pretty random. 
But has anyone had a dream where the giantbomb staff were in it?

I had one last night. If people share theirs i'll share mine :D

Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Dylabaloo

Weird i had one last night too.........they must have put something in there podcasts.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Fallen189

I had one last night. Ryan was being a jerk, then I rode a horse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

No but I might now.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

About a year or so ago I had this insane dream where I was riding this La Z Boy chair down an enormous hill of gravel while being chased by what I think were Raptors. I was using that wooden handle that raises and lowers the foot rest to steer the thing and I was kicking up gravel like a mad man. At the time it was terrifying.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
@Fallen189 said:
" I had one last night. Ryan was being a jerk, then I rode a horse. "

No Caption Provided
RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By RipTheVeins

Yeah, and I've never be able to look at (or listen to ) Jeff or Ryan the same way since... I don't wanna talk about it.

CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
" @Fallen189 said:
" I had one last night. Ryan was being a jerk, then I rode a horse. "

No Caption Provided
"
Omg yes! 
even if i may  not look at vinny the same way >.>
bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By bed

never. you people are insane. 

in a good way. 

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By demontium

What if I am a giantbomb staff member!!!!!

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By eroticfishcake

A lot of people have actually though I'm not going to mention them to save face. I myself haven't though since I rarely have dreams (or maybe I keep forgetting about them).

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By AndrewB

Now that you mention it...

Once. I was hanging out with the four main cast of the Giant Bomb crew. It felt like such a normal thing in the dream... though I can't really remember what happened. It was months ago. That was the first and only time, though. Probably fell asleep listening to the Bombcast and something stuck in my head.

CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@demontium said:
" What if I am a giantbomb staff member!!!!! "
i want proof!
demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14  Edited By demontium
@CharkeeFarlee said:
" @demontium said:
" What if I am a giantbomb staff member!!!!! "
i want proof! "
Secret agents do not give proof... just ask @AgentJ: 
erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By erinfizz

Yes. There was a period of time during the Endurance Run when my dreams were regularly being narrated by Vinny and Jeff. Fun while it lasted, but also somewhat unnerving!

CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@erinfizz said:
" Yes. There was a period of time during the Endurance Run when my dreams were regularly being narrated by Vinny and Jeff. Fun while it lasted, but also somewhat unnerving! "
That sounds totally awesome.
Nitrocore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nitrocore

I think people are way to creepy, they must remember that the Giantbomb staff are not their friends, in fact theyv'e never even met you, so my advice would be to the people having dreams about them would be, open your curtains, let a bit of light in and maybe open a window or 2 to get a bit of fresh air.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#18  Edited By citizenkane
@erinfizz said:
" Yes. There was a period of time during the Endurance Run when my dreams were regularly being narrated by Vinny and Jeff. Fun while it lasted, but also somewhat unnerving! "
I had the exact same experience.  It was when I was catching up on Endurance Run episodes and watching about 10 per day.  My dreams became really weird.
the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By the8bitNacho

No, thank anything and everything that could possibly ever be thanked.  That would be super weird, and more than a little creepy.

alsnuts2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By alsnuts2
@CitizenKane said:
" @erinfizz said:
I had the exact same experience.  It was when I was catching up on Endurance Run episodes and watching about 10 per day.  My dreams became really weird. "
Dude, same here. I vaguely remember I was trying to do something and couldnt for the life of me figure it out and they were laughing at me.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By Jeust
@Nitrocore said:

" I think people are way too creepy, they must remember that the Giantbomb staff are not their friends, in fact they've never even met you, so my advice would be to the people having dreams about them would be, open your curtains, let a bit of light in and maybe open a window or 2 to get a bit of fresh air. "

apart from the grammar errors, i agree with you... this is getting creepy.
trustymutsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By trustymutsi

That's so wierd. I just had a dream about being on the staff last night. And I remember it really well. 

I'm their intern, and we were eating lunch. The fellow that's making Alpha Protocols was there, but Brad and Jeff weren't. We then got in the car to go back to work, and for some weird reason I pretended to fall asleep, and Ryan was making jokes about me being feminine, yet athletic. 

We got out, and went into a Gamestop (and there's another Gamestop literally a few doors down). Apparantly we all work there. Jeff has a weird shrine of his old games in the store, and I'm very excited to see it in person. I then realize that for some reason I realize I can't remember any of the previous days I've been an intern there, which is strange because I remember being so excited I got the position. I ask Vinny about it, and he's perplexed. I ask Jeff, and he sits down with a big grin on his face and plays his Guitar Hero guitar for me, thinking it'll help. Then an old woman comes by and complains about something about the store. 

Then suddenly we're in a claymation cartoon about the bombcast guys, and I'm replaced by Drew, and it dawns on me that HE'S the intern, and through some cosmic continuity fluke, I've replaced him, like an actor replaces the same character on a TV show.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By dethfish

I've had a couple dreams with Brad and Vinny in them.

I don't understand why that is so creepy though. You don't really have control over what happens in your dreams. What should be considered creepy is when I day dream about Brad, Vinny and I forming a team and fighting off zombie hordes. Dave can come along too.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By dbz1995

CharkeeFarlee...the king (queen?) of seriously disturbing threads.

To answer the question, no I have not. If I do, it will be time to take a break from Giantbomb...if I can.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#25  Edited By Jeust
@Dethfish77: If you take Freud's approach to dreams, they are the inner manifestations of strong unconscious emotions and thoughts. To have them with people we never met and we only know some sparse videos they put on the website, and treating them as close friends, it is a bit freaky for me. 

Sorry guys... I have nothing against it. :$

I noticed though that i started thinking more this way after i went onto a game's forum and they were telling how weird we were. :S
DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By DAFTPUNK
@Nitrocore: What are you talking about they are having dreams of them because :
1. They go on the site and watch a lot of videos or
2. They listen to the bombcast when there sleeping which i do sometimes.
3. Who does not want some giantbomb wildness in there dreams:)

p.s I'm not new here by the way.
spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spaceturtle
@trustymutsi: dude...
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#28  Edited By citizenkane
@alsnuts2 said:
" @CitizenKane said:
" @erinfizz said:
I had the exact same experience.  It was when I was catching up on Endurance Run episodes and watching about 10 per day.  My dreams became really weird. "
Dude, same here. I vaguely remember I was trying to do something and couldnt for the life of me figure it out and they were laughing at me. "
Were you trying to get rid of some bitches and whores?

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#29  Edited By armaan8014

Im sure im gonna get one now!

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JokerClown88

I drept once that Ryan and I were walking around a funky carnival and Jeff sold us Hot Dogs.  Wierdest dream...EVER...I told Ryan about that one.  He told me that we would all be surprised how many times they show up in dreams. 

I also had a dream where Brad showed up at my office and said that he needed help and drove me all the way to the Giant Bomb offices (about an hour hour and a half away from where I work) and we got into an argument concerning Star Trek.  Another wierd dream...
CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@Dethfish77 said:
" I've had a couple dreams with Brad and Vinny in them.   I don't understand why that is so creepy though. You don't really have control over what happens in your dreams. What should be considered creepy is when I day dream about Brad, Vinny and I forming a team and fighting off zombie hordes. Dave can come along too. "
Amen! :D

@dbz1995 said:
" CharkeeFarlee...the king (queen?) of seriously disturbing threads.  To answer the question, no I have not. If I do, it will be time to take a break from Giantbomb...if I can. "
Queen ^^
CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@JokerClown88 said:
" I drept once that Ryan and I were walking around a funky carnival and Jeff sold us Hot Dogs.  Wierdest dream...EVER...I told Ryan about that one.  He told me that we would all be surprised how many times they show up in dreams.  I also had a dream where Brad showed up at my office and said that he needed help and drove me all the way to the Giant Bomb offices (about an hour hour and a half away from where I work) and we got into an argument concerning Star Trek.  Another wierd dream... "
Wait wait wait wait
.... Did jeff have a hotdog toaster..?
Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#33  Edited By Driadon

I've only had one dream involving these guys; I was playing some sort of shooter, Brad was next to me and he kept killing me over and over. Note: this was a night after I spent at least 2 or 3 hours straight watching quick looks.

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JokerClown88
@CharkeeFarlee:
He totally had a Hot Dog toaster.
FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FirePrince

Omg,this thread is scaring me.I want to have my dreams naratted by the GiantBomb Staff.
Rockanomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rockanomics

I totally did a while ago, not proud of it.

goodwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By goodwood

Haha I once had a random dream where I saw Jeff and he started talking about Borderlands, I think I fell asleep listening to the podcast.

crystalskull2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By crystalskull2

I don't usually have dream to begin with.

CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@JokerClown88:  
Then that dream was totally totally awesome.
Zajtalan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zajtalan

okay this might sound weird but once i had a dream not too long ago that me jeff ryan and some pretty hot girl were going to a soccer game and we went to it but instead we all played soccer lol

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#41  Edited By Claude

I've never had a dream with the any of the staff in it, well, none that I remember. I've read many posts about how people go to bed listening to the Bombcast, so dreaming about them makes since.

Kibblez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42  Edited By Kibblez

I've had some, but usually after listening to the podcast or watching a quick look right before going to sleep

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MeierTheRed

No, and i like to keep it that way. Imagine being one of the guys in the GB crew, and having to read through this topic, i find it freakishly creepy, but thats just me.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#44  Edited By ahoodedfigure

Jeff showed me his cool new car stereo.  Mad LCD lights on that bitch.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jkz

No, but that's probably because I don't go to sleep listening to the Bombcast like many people do. Generally, I read for an hour or so before I go to sleep, and what dreams I do have I rarely remember. 

The only dreams I remember are the totally normal, boring ones, where I go through a normal day, maybe have a particularly good lunch or something, come home, and wake up. I dream a boring life.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46  Edited By TheHBK

I had one, not a dream, but a nightmare....

Where Ryan came into my bedroom and got on top of me, he started taking off his clothes.  It was one of those dreams where you try to scream, but no sound comes out, not even air, almost like you are drowning.  He put his hand over my mouth, then flipped me over burying my face into the pillow.  But I could turn my head and see out into the mirror. He then thrust his manhood into me and ripped my anus apart.  It was a horrible dream.  Then with that evil look and beard he always has, he said "Are you ready for a Giant Bomb... in your ass?"  Then he proceeded to violate me and take my innocence away.

CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@TheHBK said:
" I had one, not a dream, but a nightmare....  Where Ryan came into my bedroom and got on top of me, he started taking off his clothes.  It was one of those dreams where you try to scream, but no sound comes out, not even air, almost like you are drowning.  He put his hand over my mouth, then flipped me over burying my face into the pillow.  But I could turn my head and see out into the mirror. He then thrust his manhood into me and ripped my anus apart.  It was a horrible dream.  Then with that evil look and beard he always has, he said "Are you ready for a Giant Bomb... in your ass?"  Then he proceeded to violate me and take my innocence away. "
Well....
*cough*
I have no idea what to respond to that..
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#48  Edited By natetodamax

I don't think so.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#49  Edited By Yummylee

Not that I know of, i forget like 99% of my dreams though like soon as my eyes open. So its possible.

CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@Abyssfull OMG IS THAT DYLAN MORAN