*** Girlfriend Potential Test ***

Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Pleasureizmine

Instructions: Please answer the questions below as directed in each section. You will be marked for grammar, spelling, cleverness, creativity and boob-size. Please keep in mind that while this is not an application for a job, your performance on this test will be a reflection of your ability to achieve certain positions once out in the real world. When the clock strikes the hour, you may begin. You have sixty minutes to complete the test.

Section One: Multiple Choice (Answer All, 5 points)

When submitting answers via email, please copy and paste the question and then your answer selection beside it.

Q1. Six months into our relationship, I go away to a tropical location with my family for a week over Christmas. This vacation was planned as a family event two years prior to meeting you. This is:
a) A great opportunity to get some things done without me around.
b) A great opportunity to attempt to sleep with my college roommate and/or my boss.
c) A sign that you are probably just a casual thing that I could toss aside at any given moment despite the fact I bought you probably the most thoughtful gift you've ever received and written you a letter for every day that I'll be gone, inciting you to 'Go on the Defensive.'
d) Occasion to have a sexy dinner at home the night before I leave, and a mini 'welcome home' party when I get back that’s guest list is just you, me, a bottle of wine and a pack of condoms.

Q2. We've talked every night for eight days (not including the dinner/opera show I took you to on Saturday night that was followed by possibly your worst performance in bed ever, or the Monday night that I came over and we spent the evening making Rachel Ray recipes and watching Heroes followed by the best oral sex I've ever given you), with conversation time averaging about an hour per night. On a Thursday night, when on a deadline, I express a need to get off the phone so I can finish some work and go to bed at a reasonable hour. You:
a) Express your feelings of devotion in three words or less, then and quickly say goodbye after confirming plans for tomorrow night are still on.
b) Say goodbye, but then immediately begin talking about something that we hadn't discussed as thoroughly as is scientifically, legally or religiously possible two nights prior.
c) Take that as a sign that I'm abandoning you, and begin to point out that because of it I have commitment issues, that you're clearly not my priority, and then cry.
d) Say goodbye, but manage to do it with such menace and venom that I stay on the phone for another three silence filled hours, broken only by fits of gentle weeping and suicide threats.

Q3. I'm throwing change at your cleavage, which is readily on display in that loose fitting tank top you wear around my place on Sundays after brunch. Do you:
a) Wing the largest of the coins at my head, with an evil glare and then refuse to speak to me for the rest of the day.
b) Encourage my behavior, and allow me to purchase Afternoon Delights from you at discount prices.
c) Cry.
d) Cry and pick a fight with me, taking my actions as a total lack of respect for you and then begin to point out that because of it I have commitment issues, that you're clearly not my priority, and then cry some more.

Q4. We're having a fight. You:
a) Throw me out of your apartment, then thirty minutes later send 17 texts and attempt to call 13 times in the space of six minutes.
b) Give me space when the discussion gets too heated for rational thought, and redress your complaints in a calm manner when we've both had a chance to cool down.
c) Flip me the bird.
d) Wail on my junk.
e) both c and d
f) realize that the fight is about nothing, and begin creating fictional problems and make wild accusations about my obsession with material goods and having a wandering eye.
g) f, then d, then c.

Q5. I play [video games OR tabletop gaming OR fantasy football]. You:
a) Want to join in, because it looks like hella fun.
b) Leave me to it, in the hopes that I'll leave you a few things to participate in on your own.
c) Attempt to get me to quit, and use tactics like nagging, vandalism and emotional sabotage as an effective campaign against what you call my 'nerdy addiction.'
d) c, but also include deriding me to your friends.

Section Two: True or False (Answer All, 10 points)

When submitting answers via email, please copy and paste the question and then your answer selection beside it.

Q1. Rationale and Reason are the same thing.

Q2. A cheerleader AND/OR schoolgirl outfit is a wardrobe must.

Q3. Talking in your 'cute voice' just before you put my balls in my mouth is sexy.

Q4. Learning body language and communication cues is important.

Q5. 'Anchorman' and 'Superbad' are hilarious movies.

Q6. "But it's cute when I do it" should be a legally viable defense.

Q7. Chest hair is gross.

Q8. Bono is probably the most important political figure of our generation.

Q9. Sex is an important part of a relationship, and should be had frequently, often, whenever possible - within moderation, of course.

Q10. A relationship is metaphorically a two way street. So is your butt.

Section Three: Short Essay. (Answer ONE, 5 points)

Please select one of the following questions and answer it as fully as time will allow. Please try and be as descriptive as possible, and where applicable, come up with at least TWO convincing arguments to support your case. Arguments must be backed up with cited evidence, not anecdotal perspective.

Q1. If I was a crime-fighting vigilante by night, what efforts would you make to support my cause about the rising threat of evil in this city?

Q2. Please come up with a convincing game-plan for having me come shopping with you, keeping in mind my retail oriented attention span is about twelve minutes, and I am prone to wandering after flashing lights and shiny things.

Q3. Please argue why you are (do) or are not (do not): 'Down to Earth', 'Have a sense of humor' and 'Laid back'. Bonus if you can include evidence to confirm that you truly do avoid 'head games.'

Please submit answers via the comment link provided. Please also keep a copy of this test and your answers to submit to future suitors for reference. Remember to ensure your name, profile and bra size are clearly written at the top of your paper, and don't forget to attach a photo (3/4 length or full).
Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Pleasureizmine

Instructions: Please answer the questions below as directed in each section. You will be marked for grammar, spelling, cleverness, creativity and boob-size. Please keep in mind that while this is not an application for a job, your performance on this test will be a reflection of your ability to achieve certain positions once out in the real world. When the clock strikes the hour, you may begin. You have sixty minutes to complete the test.

Section One: Multiple Choice (Answer All, 5 points)

Q1. Six months into our relationship, I go away to a tropical location with my family for a week over Christmas. This vacation was planned as a family event two years prior to meeting you. This is:
a) A great opportunity to get some things done without me around.
b) A great opportunity to attempt to sleep with my college roommate and/or my boss.
c) A sign that you are probably just a casual thing that I could toss aside at any given moment despite the fact I bought you probably the most thoughtful gift you've ever received and written you a letter for every day that I'll be gone, inciting you to 'Go on the Defensive.'
d) Occasion to have a sexy dinner at home the night before I leave, and a mini 'welcome home' party when I get back that’s guest list is just you, me, a bottle of wine and a pack of condoms.

Q2. We've talked every night for eight days (not including the dinner/opera show I took you to on Saturday night that was followed by possibly your worst performance in bed ever, or the Monday night that I came over and we spent the evening making Rachel Ray recipes and watching Heroes followed by the best oral sex I've ever given you), with conversation time averaging about an hour per night. On a Thursday night, when on a deadline, I express a need to get off the phone so I can finish some work and go to bed at a reasonable hour. You:
a) Express your feelings of devotion in three words or less, then and quickly say goodbye after confirming plans for tomorrow night are still on.
b) Say goodbye, but then immediately begin talking about something that we hadn't discussed as thoroughly as is scientifically, legally or religiously possible two nights prior.
c) Take that as a sign that I'm abandoning you, and begin to point out that because of it I have commitment issues, that you're clearly not my priority, and then cry.
d) Say goodbye, but manage to do it with such menace and venom that I stay on the phone for another three silence filled hours, broken only by fits of gentle weeping and suicide threats.

Q3. I'm throwing change at your cleavage, which is readily on display in that loose fitting tank top you wear around my place on Sundays after brunch. Do you:
a) Wing the largest of the coins at my head, with an evil glare and then refuse to speak to me for the rest of the day.
b) Encourage my behavior, and allow me to purchase Afternoon Delights from you at discount prices.
c) Cry.
d) Cry and pick a fight with me, taking my actions as a total lack of respect for you and then begin to point out that because of it I have commitment issues, that you're clearly not my priority, and then cry some more.

a) Throw me out of your apartment, then thirty minutes later send 17 texts and attempt to call 13 times in the space of six minutes.
b) Give me space when the discussion gets too heated for rational thought, and redress your complaints in a calm manner when we've both had a chance to cool down.
c) Flip me the bird.
d) Wail on my junk.
e) both c and d
f) realize that the fight is about nothing, and begin creating fictional problems and make wild accusations about my obsession with material goods and having a wandering eye.
g) f, then d, then c.

a) Want to join in, because it looks like hella fun.
b) Leave me to it, in the hopes that I'll leave you a few things to participate in on your own.
c) Attempt to get me to quit, and use tactics like nagging, vandalism and emotional sabotage as an effective campaign against what you call my 'nerdy addiction.'
d) c, but also include deriding me to your friends.

Section Two: True or False (Answer All, 10 points)

Q1. Rationale and Reason are the same thing.

Q2. A cheerleader AND/OR schoolgirl outfit is a wardrobe must.

Q3. Talking in your 'cute voice' just before you put my balls in my mouth is sexy.

Q4. Learning body language and communication cues is important.

Q5. 'Anchorman' and 'Superbad' are hilarious movies.

Q6. "But it's cute when I do it" should be a legally viable defense.

Q7. Chest hair is gross.

Q8. Bono is probably the most important political figure of our generation.

Q9. Sex is an important part of a relationship, and should be had frequently, often, whenever possible - within moderation, of course.

Q10. A relationship is metaphorically a two way street. So is your butt.

Section Three: Short Essay. (Answer ONE, 5 points)

Please select one of the following questions and answer it as fully as time will allow. Please try and be as descriptive as possible, and where applicable, come up with at least TWO convincing arguments to support your case. Arguments must be backed up with cited evidence, not anecdotal perspective.

Q1. If I was a crime-fighting vigilante by night, what efforts would you make to support my cause about the rising threat of evil in this city?

Q2. Please come up with a convincing game-plan for having me come shopping with you, keeping in mind my retail oriented attention span is about twelve minutes, and I am prone to wandering after flashing lights and shiny things.

Q3. Please argue why you are (do) or are not (do not): 'Down to Earth', 'Have a sense of humor' and 'Laid back'. Bonus if you can include evidence to confirm that you truly do avoid 'head games.'

Please submit answers via the comment link provided. Please also keep a copy of this test and your answers to submit to future suitors for reference. Remember to ensure your name, profile and bra size are clearly written at the top of your paper, and don't forget to attach a photo (3/4 length or full).
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Dude, this is retarded.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince
No Caption Provided
azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By azteris
LiquidPrince said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
I love you LiquidPrince.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By fr0br0

I always like my girlfriends to take a written test prior to my going out with them. The last question is always "I think you should get yourself checked out by a doctor..." I say that just to see if they would stay.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RetroIce4
"Q3. Talking in your 'cute voice' just before you put my balls in my mouth is sexy."

LOL, WUT?

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By clubsandwich

:|

Avatar image for wallacethegreat
WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By WallacetheGreat

"Q3. I'm throwing change at your cleavage, which is readily on display in that loose fitting tank top you wear around my place on Sundays after brunch."

Why would you be throwing coins at her cleavage? Perhaps for shits 'n giggles? :P

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Milkman

Good to see that everyone is over this guy and done referring to him as a god. Please leave. kthxbi.

Giantsquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Giantsquirrel

I hope you never have a girlfriend.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By StaticFalconar
LiquidPrince said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
Awsome!!!!!!
chronicsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#12  Edited By chronicsmoke

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
No Caption Provided
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fr0br0
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
God dammit Biff, you just always have to take credibility from somebody else by overshadowing their humor with your own, even more hilarious, jokes. You should be ashamed of your selfishness.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
No Caption Provided
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#16  Edited By Lies
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
Dude I can totally post my avatar without comment too
Dude I can totally post my avatar without comment too
Ghostin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ghostin

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

I don't have a fucking clue what just happened right there.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I don't either, Biff, but you sure cracked me up. That was hilarious, dude. Classy moves.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jayge_
Milkman said:
"Good to see that everyone is over this guy and done referring to him as a god. Please leave. kthxbi."
Are you kidding? Hilarious thread is hilarious.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Milkman
Jayge said:
"Milkman said:
"Good to see that everyone is over this guy and done referring to him as a god. Please leave. kthxbi."
Are you kidding? Hilarious thread is hilarious."
I hope you realize that I referring to pleasureizmine a.k.a. casey wenger or whatever the hell his name is. This thread became hilarious when Biff arrived, which is why he is the real, true God.
Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pleasureizmine

Milkman you need to replace that piece of dynamite in your mouth with a penis and the avatar would be more suiting to you nature.

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bullet_Jr

I only hook up with a girl if she fails the Mario test.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jayge_
Milkman said:
"I hope you realize that I referring to pleasureizmine a.k.a. casey wenger or whatever the hell his name is. This thread became hilarious when Biff arrived, which is why he is the real, true God."
The original post was funny. Biff was OK. Not his best performance.
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Virago

<then if that doesn't work, c, d and then a>

lol just kidding. a)

Q1. Rationale and Reason are the same thing. True but only kind of... you use reason for rationale, but not a rationale for reason.

Q2. A cheerleader AND/OR schoolgirl outfit is a wardrobe must. TRUE

Q3. Talking in your 'cute voice' just before you put my balls in my mouth is sexy .....N/A

Q4. Learning body language and communication cues is important. True for girls, it's in our DNA

Q5. 'Anchorman' and 'Superbad' are hilarious movies. True. But Superbad was better

Q6. "But it's cute when I do it" should be a legally viable defense. False.

Q7. Chest hair is gross. False

Q8. Bono is probably the most important political figure of our generation. False

Q9. Sex is an important part of a relationship, and should be had frequently, often, whenever possible - within moderation, of course. TRUE ahem uh... true.

Q10. A relationship is metaphorically a two way street. So is your butt. False.

Basically my dream job, I would be your Oracle, supplying whatever information you needed. Also, progressing the Batman reference, I would simultaneously be Selina Kyle, and go out at nights to create havoc for you, in a sultry, seductive manner.

I hate shopping, so I'd never make you go. But for the sake of the question, I'd say "honey, will you come to the mall with me? We can go to victoria's secret so you can pick out some lingerie for me to wear tonight while i give you a sensual massage" (note: "sensual massage" will be said in the voice of Austin Powers)

One: I'm down to earth in the sense that i like to get down, on planet earth. Also, I hate ruffles. Two: Anyone who has to convince you they have a sense of humor, has no sense of humor, nor is it likely that they have one. Three: I'd rather you be laid on your back, so that I could get my kicks. I also like video games, and watching people play them. Any head games I play will involve my mouth, anything else is just boring and childish.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#26  Edited By JackiJinx

Jacki Jinx Extraordinaire

MY PROFILE

BRA SIZE: 48 DDD

Q1. c) Q2. d) Q3. b) Q4. g) Q5. c)

Q1.
True

Q2. For men, True. For women, mostly True.

Q3. FALSE. The appropriate way to communicate before intaking balls is to sport a husky, deep voice and say, “Let’s roll over these suckers, sissy boy!”

Q4. FALSE

Q5. FALSE

Q6. False. Cute should have jail time.

Q7. FALSE. At least, mine isn’t.

Q8. TRUE TRUE TRUE! He will make an excellent douche in the Whitehouse someday.

Q9. TRUE
Q10. TRUE!

Q1. I’d buy you a dildo, a car alarm, and a nice cozy room for you and your Robin to roost in nightly. I’ll also dye your costume hot pink and add shiny sequins over the buttocks to make you a gorgeous fashion icon. Hell, I’ll print your business cards to ensure that people know just where to go in case you’re not around. Smiley smiley!

DID I WIN?!

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By Chummy8

Q5 is a classic.  My wife would take the last answer.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Origina1Penguin

So he found something that he thought was funny and wanted to share it, why all the hate?  I thought some of it was funny.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pibo47
LiquidPrince said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
Prince WINS!