Glenn Beck, the biggest a**hole in the world?

• 136 results
Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Can you believe this? Does his rudeness,ignorance know no bounds? Is he normal? 
No,no and no...
Ladies and gentlemen, i dont know if you have seen this, but i present to you the biggest asshole in the world, Glenn Beck...
KennyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KennyPowers

He gets paid to talk and act like that.  He makes money by irritating people and causing controversy.  If you dont like him, just ignore him, otherwise he is succeeding.  

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zeforgotten

I respect anyone who makes money off other peoples hatred towards what he says.  
Just like I respect Uwe Boll for making shitty movies and still making money because people either watch his dumb movies just to make sure they suck or because of the lovely tax things going on in Germany

Psych0Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Psych0Penguin

He is a gaping asshole, but 'the caller' does walk into his trap and get wound up.

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fwylo

I've never heard this guy.  Sounds like a dick even though he's apparently just trolling. 

I say fuck him I'm going to beat HIM with a baseball bat then we'll see who the loser is.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Venatio

Remember when he compared himself to MLK and held his speech on the same location and date as MLK?

Yeah.......he's a fucking idiot

TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
@ZeForgotten: Uwe Boll is completely different,at least he dosent hate on the general population (or gamers to be precise), he makes shitty movies,people pay to watch them. They knew what they were getting into, so its a sin to let the sucker keep his money, same goes for Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer...But Glenn Beck is just an ignorant fucking dick.
Also,did you just say you respect Glenn Beck, or are you also trolling?
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By JJWeatherman

That guy actually has fans? What the fuck is wrong with the people who empower this guy?

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By melcene

2008 video is old.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By MooseyMcMan

You know, as much as I hate Glen Beck, I really think that people like him and Rush Limbaugh should just be ignored. Don't talk about them, don't look at them. Just turn around, and slowly walk away. 

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zeforgotten
@TheDudeOfGaming: If he's making money of other peoples stupidity (= they listen to him on the radio or whatever) then yes, I do respect the man for doing that. 
Read carefully: I didn't say I agree with him, :)
regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By regularassmilk

I guess I don't understand why people who are fans are film fans, but when you like video games your a loser.
Either way, that guy is a jackass and Glenn Beck is worse.
We are only fueling a fire though by posting his shit.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Old troll is old.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#14  Edited By Yummylee

Is it just gamers in particular or is he generally a twat with most subjects? What is his radio station even about, anywhoo? It sounds like he just really likes to antagonise and bully people for his own amusement, and his radio show is only there as a cover to do so.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@KennyPowers said:
" He gets paid to talk and act like that.  He makes money by irritating people and causing controversy.  If you dont like him, just ignore him, otherwise he is succeeding.   "
hexx462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hexx462

He's a professional shit stirrer, I highly doubt he believes half of the words he spews from his mouth. There's a lack of sincerity to him that's beyond off putting, but apparently there are plenty of morons who will eat up every word he says.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By artelinarose

The caller was clearly a Nazi, and Glenn Beck was just looking out for us.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OllyOxenFree

Trollers gonna troll.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By LackingSaint
ugh
WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By WickedCobra03
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @KennyPowers said:
" He gets paid to talk and act like that.  He makes money by irritating people and causing controversy.  If you dont like him, just ignore him, otherwise he is succeeding.   "
"
The sad thing is that all of the old-farts (the 60+ year old crowd who have nothing to do but plant their ass in front of the TV for hours on end and pretend that they are being educated) believe this stuff and watch him religiously.  
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Yeah well, before ( if ) this thread gets locked all i want to say is.
Hopefully,in the next 10-20 years people will stop bashing games/gamers and laugh at idiots like Glenn.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ESREVER

Why the hell did you post this? 

I grew up and live in a conservative household, so I would have to listen to him and Rush on the way to and from school. Both say some ridiculous stuff, as well as things that makes sense. 
Liberal speakers do the same thing, get over it. There are worse people out there to legitimately hate.  

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By Video_Game_King

My god, there is so much wrong with his video that I don't know what to address first.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JJWeatherman
@ESREVER said:
" Why the hell did you post this? 

I grew up and live in a conservative household, so I would have to listen to him and Rush on the way to and from school. Both say some ridiculous stuff, as well as things that makes sense. 
Liberal speakers do the same thing, get over it. There are worse people out there to legitimately hate.   "
I can't think of a liberal that's a bigger asshole than the two people you named.
artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By artelinarose
@ESREVER said:

Liberal speakers do the same thing, get over it. There are worse people out there to legitimately hate.   "
Having grown up around both kinds of people, I've found the people who think Glenn Beck and Rush are smart, rational people are fuckin' dumb.
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@JJWeatherman said:
" @ESREVER said:

I can't think of a liberal that's a bigger asshole than the two people you named. "
I can't think of two dozen liberal pundits who are worse than just one of those guys.
Deeveeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Deeveeus
@KennyPowers said:
Thats pretty much it, the guy started as a comedian, he is just that, he knows how to get a rise and how to get the crazy right behind him. 

What makes me mad is how he passes of crazy theories and BS as fact...and people are to lazy to read a book and see just how right/wrong he is...he's commentary, NOT news
Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
JoyfullOFrockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By JoyfullOFrockets

Man, that guy is funny. A retarded asshole, but a funny one. I mean that guy fell for it pretty easily. Jeez. That's what happens when you let things get personal.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RsistncE
@Artemesia said:

" The caller was clearly a Nazi, and Glenn Beck was just looking out for us. "

Or a fascist islamic terrorist 11!!!1!!1 

I've always learned the hard way that people who follow individuals like glenn beck aren't even worth talking to, let alone arguing with.
nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By nintendoeats
@KennyPowers said:
Doesn't the fact that he does this for money make him even more of an asshole?
Deeveeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Deeveeus
@SeriouslyNow said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @ESREVER said:

I can't think of a liberal that's a bigger asshole than the two people you named. "
I can't think of two dozen liberal pundits who are worse than just one of those guys. "
Bill Mahr...and I like him, but he's like Beck, extreme and a comedian...they both say a lot of shit, but there are nuggets of wisdom here and there... 

and after watching this, the guy on the phone did sound like a bit of a tool, and Beck just egged him on, because he's a jerk
melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By melcene

Funny.  Many people see the Glenn Beck video as trolling.  I didn't get to watch it so I can't comment.  But seems to me like the thread itself is a troll thread.  Troll any conservatives here so that when they respond they get gang-raped. 

Oh wait, that was violent rhetoric and we're not supposed to use that anymore huh.

TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
@melcene: Didnt start it to troll dude...in retrospect maybe i shouldnt have...but its here, so deal with it :)
melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By melcene
@TheDudeOfGaming: I don't mean you specifically.  The thread, in general.
Deeveeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Deeveeus
@melcene said:
" Funny.  Many people see the Glenn Beck video as trolling.  I didn't get to watch it so I can't comment.  But seems to me like the thread itself is a troll thread.  Troll any conservatives here so that when they respond they get gang-raped.  Oh wait, that was violent rhetoric and we're not supposed to use that anymore huh. "
If you watch it, he was being a jerk, and he even states I don't think video games are root cause for societal ills...but it may add to it with games like GTA 4, which alright, is that really that offside...but the guy on the phone just kept walking into it "I don't care about GTA4, I play RPGs man" what does that have to do with anything? 

He is a jerk, and I don't like him, but nothing here is rhetoric, he was just having fun egging on some guy for entertainment value. It's no different from the stuff Colbert does really, it's tongue in cheek assholery haha
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Deeveeus said:
" @SeriouslyNow said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @ESREVER said:

I can't think of two dozen liberal pundits who are worse than just one of those guys. "
Bill Mahr...and I like him, but he's like Beck, extreme and a comedian...they both say a lot of shit, but there are nuggets of wisdom here and there...  and after watching this, the guy on the phone did sound like a bit of a tool, and Beck just egged him on, because he's a jerk "
He popped into my mind after some thought. I can see why some people would disagree with him, or see him as "the liberal Glen Beck", but I effin love Bill Mahr. He's my homie. I agree with most of his beliefs and I think he's ultimately a pretty nice guy, unlike "other" outspoken individuals.
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MrKlorox

LOL. Man this thread is as full of as much bullshit and incorrect facts as the video itself.

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By melcene
@Deeveeus: You completely missed the meaning of the rhetoric comment.  I used the term gang-raped.  That would probably considered violent rhetoric.  Which according to most news outlets and politicians now (both sides of the aisle), is bad for our country!
Nomin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#39  Edited By Nomin

Biggest blowhards and professional trolls. They really are begging every minute of their lives to incite and provoke, they didn't meet any ludicrous and incongrous associative logic they didn't like. They live off the flabbergasted reactions of those who cannot stand them and if not stoop very low as to create own by the minute controversy. Once I recall Beck riffing on the blaxploitation mac daddy caricature as he in vain tried to farcically depict Obama and his daughter's relationship, which cemented my regard, or lack thereof, for his intentions and mindset. Bill Hicks had an amusing take on the punditry of Rush as one of his vociferous routines, and I agree with him, despite being fairly conservative in values.
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
@melcene: Thats ok...i forgive you...(you just got 50 Jesus points) :D
Deeveeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Deeveeus
@JJWeatherman said:
" @Deeveeus said:
" @SeriouslyNow said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @ESREVER said:

Bill Mahr...and I like him, but he's like Beck, extreme and a comedian...they both say a lot of shit, but there are nuggets of wisdom here and there...  and after watching this, the guy on the phone did sound like a bit of a tool, and Beck just egged him on, because he's a jerk "
He popped into my mind after some thought. I can see why some people would disagree with him, or see him as "the liberal Glen Beck", but I effin love Bill Mahr. He's my homie. I agree with most of his beliefs and I think he's ultimately a pretty nice guy, unlike "other" outspoken individuals. "
Oh I agree with you, he makes me laugh my ass off...but I've seen him be pretty damn vile to some very intelligent Tea Party members...but I didn't see it as badly as I think they're all nuts as well...he is a douche. Jon Stewart on the other hand, is a good guy who is always ready with facts, and is like me when he says he's sick of "bi partisan hackery" (loved his take on Crossfire lol)
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Deeveeus said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @Deeveeus said:
" @SeriouslyNow said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @ESREVER said:

He popped into my mind after some thought. I can see why some people would disagree with him, or see him as "the liberal Glen Beck", but I effin love Bill Mahr. He's my homie. I agree with most of his beliefs and I think he's ultimately a pretty nice guy, unlike "other" outspoken individuals. "
Oh I agree with you, he makes me laugh my ass off...but I've seen him be pretty damn vile to some very intelligent Tea Party members...but I didn't see it as badly as I think they're all nuts as well...he is a douche. Jon Stewart on the other hand, is a good guy who is always ready with facts, and is like me when he says he's sick of "bi partisan hackery" (loved his take on Crossfire lol) "
I was super close to mentioning Jon Stewart. I love Jon Stewart.
Deeveeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Deeveeus
@melcene said:
" Funny.  Many people see the Glenn Beck video as trolling.  I didn't get to watch it so I can't comment.  But seems to me like the thread itself is a troll thread.  Troll any conservatives here so that when they respond they get gang-raped.  Oh wait, that was violent rhetoric and we're not supposed to use that anymore huh. "
I only used that word because that's just usually one that applies to the likes of him, Mahr or O'Reilly (and I just read it, so it was in my head)....I was just explaining what was in the video and I am more on your side, it is just a jump on "righty" campaign
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44  Edited By wrighteous86
@JJWeatherman:   I was following Bill Maher for a while too, but I don't think you can say he's a nice guy.  Intelligent and opinionated?  Yes.

I'm a liberal and an atheist-leaning agnostic, and I watched Religulous and he is genuinely a complete asshole to almost everyone in that movie that disagrees with him.  It's one thing to poke holes in someone's religion, it's another to call them idiots and bad people for believing or wanting to believe in something more.
Avatar image for dad_is_a_zombie
Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Dickheads like Beck, Limbaugh, and O'Reilly simply pander to the ignorant and the inbred. Don't give them the satisfaction of getting you angry. Life's too short to waste it listening to pieces of shit like them.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#46  Edited By l4wd0g
@MooseyMcMan said:

" You know, as much as I hate Glen Beck, I really think that people like him and Rush Limbaugh should just be ignored. Don't talk about them, don't look at them. Just turn around, and slowly walk away.  "

So if you don't like what someone says or has a different opinion you blow them off? Diversity Achieved! 

In psychology they call this Groupthink. 

Groupthink is a type of thought within a deeply cohesive in-group whose members try to minimize conflict and reach consensus without critically testing, analyzing, and evaluating ideas. It is a second potential negative consequence of group cohesion. 
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @JJWeatherman:   I was following Bill Maher for a while too, but I don't think you can say he's a nice guy.  Intelligent and opinionated?  Yes.  I'm a liberal and an atheist-leaning agnostic, and I watched Religulous and he is genuinely a complete asshole to almost everyone in that movie that disagrees with him.  It's one thing to poke holes in someone's religion, it's another to call them idiots and bad people for believing or wanting to believe in something more. "
Well, I'll have to watch the movie again sometime. I seem to remember him being a bit pushy and maybe rude at times, but only when the people he was talking to just weren't getting what he was saying through their heads. I really just remember agreeing with him every step of the way though. Maybe that's why I didn't think he was being rude.
beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By beej
@TheDudeOfGaming said:
" @ZeForgotten: Uwe Boll is completely different,at least he dosent hate on the general population (or gamers to be precise), he makes shitty movies,people pay to watch them. They knew what they were getting into, so its a sin to let the sucker keep his money, same goes for Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer...But Glenn Beck is just an ignorant fucking dick. Also,did you just say you respect Glenn Beck, or are you also trolling? "
How can you not call what Uwe Boll does hatred?
MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#49  Edited By MooseyMcMan
@l4wd0g: No, I think it's great to debate against other people. It's what democracy is built on top of. 

The problem with people like Glen Beck is that they're either A. Complete liars who are only in it for the money, B. Completely insane, or C. All of the above.  

There's no point in debating against someone when you know that you will never be able to change their opinion. There are better ways to waste your time. Also, I think at this point anyone who knows of Glen Beck either knows how crazy he is, or is a Fox News viewer, and discussing him (or people like him) is not worth the time needed to do so. 
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By JJWeatherman
@l4wd0g said:
" @MooseyMcMan said:

" You know, as much as I hate Glen Beck, I really think that people like him and Rush Limbaugh should just be ignored. Don't talk about them, don't look at them. Just turn around, and slowly walk away.  "

So if you don't like what someone says or has a different opinion you blow them off? Diversity Achieved!   In psychology they call this Groupthink.    Groupthink is a type of thought within a deeply cohesive in-group whose members try to minimize conflict and reach consensus without critically testing, analyzing, and evaluating ideas. It is a second potential negative consequence of group cohesion.  "
Diversity can be a good thing when your separating the assholes from the non-assholes. 

What about in school when you were told to ignore bullies and walk away? Should you try arguing with them instead? Glen Beck's just another bully from what I can tell.