Go f**k yourself Fox News (Cringeworthy douchebaggery ahead).

• 103 results
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#101  Edited By AgentJ

Satire? This sounds almost exactly like Bill O'Rielly. That guy lost me when he expressed a belief that Stewart went after Kramer just because he didn't like Obamas economic strategy.

Ive heard comedy, and i've heard fox news commentary. this sounds like especially cocky fox news commentators, which they have no shortage of. "the most powerful country in the universe? WTF?"

By the way, to all Canadians reading this, the only Americans that don't like you are the ones that live in the deep south and listen to Limbaugh on a regular basis. They are easily identifiable by their flag pins and their cowboy hats. Almost everyone else either loves Canada or has never been. By the way, Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities i have ever been to, and i've been to a lot of cities. Can't wait to see the Whitecaps-Sounders rivalry.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By TwoOneFive
Milkman said:
"TwoOneFive said:
*A REALLY DUMB POST*
"
1st things 1st, those videos were not at all offensive. In the first video, the guy IS CANADIAN, you idiot. Second, I really don't see how the Conan video is offensive. Because he dressed up as a Mountie? Once again, you're an idiot. None of that even compares to making fun of the Canadian troops who died in Iraq. 

Second, put "fucking" in every sentence of your post does not make you look smart. In fact, it does the opposite. It exposes you for the moron you are. Also, there's a little thing called punctuation and capitalization. Learn it. 
"
hop off my bird thankyou. 
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#103  Edited By AgentJ
SmugDarkLoser said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"GrilledCheez01 said:
"It's clearly not a news program...just a poor attempt at comedy.  The channel as a whole is a big joke."

You're right, red eye isn't a news program.
GUYS, IT's SATIREYou guys are all idiots.  As far as news programs go, fox news and cnn are pretty much on par with each other, fox news is probably actually more balanced due to the fact that they will bring on real democrats, cnn brings on fake conservatives"
You have to be stupid to put Fox and CNN in the same breath together. CNN is a legit source, where as Fox is a parody of a news station. They fail so badly almost everything."
Oh my god....you can't be serious...CNN is just as bad.  You're essentially doing what blind republicans do to fox news.Realizing that being one sided like that is completely retarded, I've come to see that both are not news channels. They're entertainment.   The fox entertainment channel, cnn entertainmentIf you truly believe CNN isn't just as one sided, you're, to be frank, blind. "
Obviously all news is biased. Any fucking two year old realizes that. It's the way that the stations present themselves however that makes them differ. CNN attempts to bring all news (most of the time) in an appropriate manner, where as Fox doesn't seem to have the good sense not to air this horse shit that belittles the sacrifice of so many Canadians. "
It's a freaking satire program that comes on at 1:00.  Who cares?    The difference I've noticed between the two largely is that Fox will say that their guys are opinionated where as CNN will try to spin it as fact. And I really don't get why you're offended.  They poke jokes at so many other things, from the US government to P Diddy, I don't get why you care. Really, why can't you accept satire?  Honestly now.  If you can't take a joke about Canadians, you're rather low, especially considering the fact that country means shit basically. "
Man Loser, just as I thought you were starting to say intellegent things in other posts, you had to lay down this dozey. I may be American, but for you to say "that country means shit basically" makes me embarassed to be an American. Canada has been our strongest ally the lifetimes of any user on this website, and you have the nerve and disrespect to say something like that? I am willing to accept that this "may" have just been satire, but if it was, it was most certainly laced with a lot of venom.

By the way, you said that Fox will say that their guys are opinionated, which is why O'Reilly runs a segment called the "No-Spin Zone", and why the network always advertises itself as fair and balanced. On the other hand, CNN has a blatant republican rascist on their channel. You are full of shit son. Stop lapping up the Fox drivel that dictates "all other media outlets are Liberal Commie lovers".

Edit: I Read your earlier comments comparing it to Daily Show and Colbert, but there are a few key differences. Number 1, those two shows both run on COMEDY central. Not Fox NEWS. theres a bit of a difference here. Maybe this would all be more acceptable if it ran on Fox proper, you know, before/after the Simpsons and Family Guy. Secondly, neither Stewart nor Colbert would EVER disrespect the troops. They make fun of politicians, analysts, and stupid people, but they don't make fun of people dying.