Going to my first Phish concert tomorrow.

Avatar image for creepyunclebrad
CreepyUncleBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not a huge Phish fan by any means, I do like them though and I've always said that I'd take the opportunity to see them live. Well, that is finally happening tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it. Has anyone here been to one? What's it like? What should I expect? It will easily be the biggest show I've been to. It will also be the biggest show that the venue has ever had. No matter what happens I'm sure it will be a night to remember.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Something something brown acid something...

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Clonedzero

Phish is still around? Damn...

I remember really liking them when i was in my stoner phase in highschool.

Well have a good time and i'd expect there to be ALOT of weed at the show, probably other drugs. Dont take any handouts, that leads to bad things, trust me.

CreepyUncleBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well have a good time and i'd expect there to be ALOT of weed at the show, probably other drugs. Dont take any handouts, that leads to bad things, trust me.

Not only are they still around this will be the first show of their 30th anniversary tour. I'm pretty prepared to see people on all kinds of drugs, I'm just hoping that, since it's in Maine, people don't end up getting duped into buying bath salts because that's the last thing a crowd of 16,000 people needs to be smoking.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@clonedzero said:

Not only are they still around this will be the first show of their 30th anniversary tour. I'm pretty prepared to see people on all kinds of drugs, I'm just hoping that, since it's in Maine, people don't end up getting duped into buying bath salts because that's the last thing a crowd of 16,000 people needs to be smoking.

Bath Salt Cannibal outbreak during a Phish concert in Maine? Is this the beginning of a Stephen King novel?

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I saw them a few years ago at Fenway Park. It was fantastic. The only bummer was people trying to get onto the field and jumping into my row. Security was coming by my seats every ten minutes to pull people back. There were a lot of people selling drugs outside the venue. About ten people asked me if I wanted to buy brownies from them. I kept responding "Do you have any that are Lactose free??" Each person I said that to felt really bad they didn't have any and said they would try to find some for me. Fantastic atmosphere and light show. I hope you have a blast!!!!

CreepyUncleBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rentfn: Thanks, that sounds like the kind of event I want to be at. I think people trying to get in will be less of an issue due to the way the stage and everything is set up. It will actually be pretty visible from the road and they are shutting down that section of the street.

@mariachimacabre: A bath salt cannibal outbreak in Stephen King's home town, Phish for Dinner: The true story of the darkest day in music history. Expect the book to drop in 2016.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I don't even really like Phish but I still want to see them live just based off their reputation as performers.

mason20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As A huge Phish fan I have to say I'm super jealous. Wish I could be there and hopefully you have fun!

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even really like Phish but I still want to see them live just based off their reputation as performers.

Same here. I'd never buy a Phish album or even voluntarily put their music on, but I'd enjoy the hell out of seeing them perform.

CreepyUncleBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For anyone who is interested, it was amazing. I can totally understand why people follow them around. I'd say to anyone who is at least open to the idea of going to a Phish show should do it if they have the chance.

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Glad to hear you had a good time!!!!!!