Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

Edited By KaosAngel

Sorry no girls.  Our female friends bailed at the last moment once they found out it was an all you can eat beef bar.  They said they didn't want to get fat.  I was sad.  Tomorrow I go hiking with my female friends so expect nature pictures...but it might not happen if it rains. 

Today I ate Beef in boiling water.  It's called "Shabushabu" and it's very good.  The last picture on the first row is what the food looks like when all the fat is there...you aren't supposed to eat that if you want to stay healthy. 

I also played KoF12 and I'd prefer BlazBlue because I'm good at it.  KoF12 is hard and to slow for me...I got ripped apart a new one with the guy I was playing.  The BlazBlue screen is Jin's last words in story mode.  The next couple pictures are of the "Arcade" district in Ikebukero...meaning that there are arcades right next to each other at all times.  Also a Denny's...it's shit in Japan.  Finally, there's this pink cart I saw and she had good food...it's very sweet.

OH SNAP?!  Is that a RARE Hollow Ichigo Capsule Toy?!  Yes it is!  I dunno how it happened but I somehow scored the Hollow Ichigo and it'll be up for contest at the last day.  You can expect the question to be fairy hard due to the rarity of this one.  An example question would be, "What is the issue number and chapter title of the first time Ichigo fights in Hollow form against a Shinigami?"

I also scored a Goku (I think) doing a Spirit Bomb motion.  It comes in a Dragon Ball case and this one has 1 star.  This question will be fairy easy.  An example would be, "Who taught Goku the Spirit Bomb?".  Very easy if you watch Dragon Ball.  Don't forget the 00 Gundam Chibi model I made is up for grabs too! 

Thanks for your support! 

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Sorry no girls.  Our female friends bailed at the last moment once they found out it was an all you can eat beef bar.  They said they didn't want to get fat.  I was sad.  Tomorrow I go hiking with my female friends so expect nature pictures...but it might not happen if it rains. 

Today I ate Beef in boiling water.  It's called "Shabushabu" and it's very good.  The last picture on the first row is what the food looks like when all the fat is there...you aren't supposed to eat that if you want to stay healthy. 

I also played KoF12 and I'd prefer BlazBlue because I'm good at it.  KoF12 is hard and to slow for me...I got ripped apart a new one with the guy I was playing.  The BlazBlue screen is Jin's last words in story mode.  The next couple pictures are of the "Arcade" district in Ikebukero...meaning that there are arcades right next to each other at all times.  Also a Denny's...it's shit in Japan.  Finally, there's this pink cart I saw and she had good food...it's very sweet.

OH SNAP?!  Is that a RARE Hollow Ichigo Capsule Toy?!  Yes it is!  I dunno how it happened but I somehow scored the Hollow Ichigo and it'll be up for contest at the last day.  You can expect the question to be fairy hard due to the rarity of this one.  An example question would be, "What is the issue number and chapter title of the first time Ichigo fights in Hollow form against a Shinigami?"

I also scored a Goku (I think) doing a Spirit Bomb motion.  It comes in a Dragon Ball case and this one has 1 star.  This question will be fairy easy.  An example would be, "Who taught Goku the Spirit Bomb?".  Very easy if you watch Dragon Ball.  Don't forget the 00 Gundam Chibi model I made is up for grabs too! 

Thanks for your support! 

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By toowalrus

The Meat Dimension isn't as big as I had imagined...

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Red
TooWalrus said:
"The Meat Dimension isn't as big as I had imagined..."
No, it's just the portal.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vinchenzo

Not enough females. I am disappointed. But I forgive you in the hopes that you show me some nice girls when I come to Tokyo.

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By eclipsesis

Is that a copy of warcraft 3 behind hollow ichigo, great game

IVIorpheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IVIorpheus

Hmm, my days of reading Dragon Ball are foggy but I recall someone named King Kai teaching him that technique....

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By meptron

Nice pics. I'd like to go to Tokyo some day.

NinjaHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By NinjaHunter

That hallow Ichigo is mine!