GONNA REGRET THIS (SUPER BOWL 42)

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fresh2deafbill
I didn't make the vid and the creator is not a Pats fan so no bias. And the creator is not saying for sure that the Pats were cheated, just that it looks "fishy". 

I, as a pats fan, kinda want to 4get the whole thing but it does looks kind of strange.

PLEASE JUST WATCH THE WHOLE THING B4 GOING NUTS. Then by all means call me a crybaby.

BTW pats not gona make it to the playoffs this year. Can't wait till next season though.

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By thanatos990

lol no, just no

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Bulldog19892

You're claiming that the Patriots were cheated out of a Super Bowl win? The Patriots? Try everyone who played against the Patriots in a Super Bowl. Everyone knows Bellichick is a cheater. There's even a South Park episode that references it.

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fresh2deafbill
Bulldog19892 said:
"You're claiming that the Patriots were cheated out of a super bowl win? The Patriots? Try everyone who played the Patriots. Everyone knows Bellichick is a cheater. There's even a South Park episode that references it."
ya because evreything on south is real. anyway, no i'm not saying they were cheated and neither is the guy in the video. I'm just saying it look very strange.
Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Megalon
fresh2deafbill said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
"You're claiming that the Patriots were cheated out of a super bowl win? The Patriots? Try everyone who played the Patriots. Everyone knows Bellichick is a cheater. There's even a South Park episode that references it."
ya because evreything on south is real. anyway, no i'm not saying they were cheated and neither is the guy in the video. I'm just saying it look very strange."
A surprising amount of stuff on South Park is based on real events/people...including that episode.
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Clean

Patriots were the best team ever, they should've gone 19-0 but they lost the most important game, it sucks they lost that game when if they went 15-1, they would've easily won the Super Bowl. The Giants just put too much pressure on Brady and beat em. Really sucks though

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fresh2deafbill

ok. i need to clear something up. I know the pats lost and i am not disputing that. I also accept that bellichick cheated but that is in the past. I just posted this because i found it interesting.