GOP! Who do you think is the most Legit in this plethora of factually challenged morons?

• 67 results
gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By gamefreak9

@kashif1 said:

Ron Paul and Mitt Romeny are the only ones who could possibly win the election, neither will ever win the primaries.

the link i posted Intrade suggests Ron Paul's got a pretty small chance of winning :P. + realistically nobody would support somebody with his stance on drugs. Its like 80% of voters out the window.

lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By lazyturtle

@gamefreak9: Lol...I liked the style.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By kashif1

@gamefreak9 said:

@kashif1 said:

Ron Paul and Mitt Romeny are the only ones who could possibly win the election, neither will ever win the primaries.

the link i posted Intrade suggests Ron Paul's got a pretty small chance of winning :P. + realistically nobody would support somebody with his stance on drugs. Its like 80% of voters out the window.

On the other hand he has managed to come across as the most intelligent candidate, that has to be worth something. Anyway here is a question, why is he a republican?

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By damnboyadvance

I would call you out for calling them morons, but you're actually right! And that's coming from a Republican!

They all look terrible. Unfortunately, Obama is going to have a challenge against one of these idiots.

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 177

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By MikeinSC

@Animasta said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

Hey, I dislike the Republican Party too, but John Huntsman isn't a moron.

Edit: Also, Herman Cain is pretty much out of the race. He isn't coming back.

why? because he believes in climate change? he is just as backwards as the other GoP candidates, he just appears "moderate".

Belief in man-made climate change is many things.

Science is not amongst them.

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MikeinSC

@Boiglenoight said:

Ron Paul. He's the only one who doesn't seem to be in the pocket of the Koch Brothers or some other wealthy private backer.

He's also a racist and an anti-Semite, but hey, never let that stop folks.

For a "smart" guy, he seems to continuously say stupid things and promote idiotic ideas.

Funny, you can replace "Gingrich" with "Obama" and be even MORE accurate.

I keep getting the feeling that GW Bush watched "Face Off" too many times and used the power of the CIA to make it happen. Simply put, he's a moron.

Ironically, Bush has better academic credentials than you and reads more books in a year than you. Yet he is the idiot. Funny.

Anyway here is a question, why is he a republican?

Paul? Because he some disagreements with Republicans. I can't think of a single agreement he would have with Democrats.

plaintomato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By plaintomato

I wish Ron Paul really had the support internet polls suggest. Romney's the most acceptable of the has-a-chancers. Gingrich is the worst possible option, some kind of inexplicable crossbreed between a progressive and career republican, which can only mean one thing: he is a lie, he's the definitive career politician...if it was between Obama and Gingrich, I simply wouldn't bother to vote.

@Claude said:

Obama

I understand libs kind of have to vote Obama or nothing this round...but seriously, if you could have a Democrat primary and get rid of Obama you would, right? I mean, right?

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MikeinSC

I have no problem with Gingrich because the opposition party will let you know, openly, who they fear the most. Republicans were worried about Hillary in 2008. Dems are CLEARLY not worried about Romney.

BadOrcLDR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#59  Edited By BadOrcLDR

Ron Paul.

I'm in my twenties and go to college, however, so I wont actually be voting. Instead, I'll bitterly complain about how much life/society/something sucks and why I deserve [something]. Also, weed. Lots of weed. Piles, no, truckloads of weed.

Boiglenoight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By Boiglenoight
@MikeinSC

@Boiglenoight said:

Ron Paul. He's the only one who doesn't seem to be in the pocket of the Koch Brothers or some other wealthy private backer.

He's also a racist and an anti-Semite, but hey, never let that stop folks.

For a "smart" guy, he seems to continuously say stupid things and promote idiotic ideas.

Funny, you can replace "Gingrich" with "Obama" and be even MORE accurate.

I keep getting the feeling that GW Bush watched "Face Off" too many times and used the power of the CIA to make it happen. Simply put, he's a moron.

Ironically, Bush has better academic credentials than you and reads more books in a year than you. Yet he is the idiot. Funny.

Anyway here is a question, why is he a republican?

Paul? Because he some disagreements with Republicans. I can't think of a single agreement he would have with Democrats.

You're crazy.
intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By intro

Hermain Cain! Oh wait...

Seriously though, no one. I honestly can't believe that anyone running will help this country.

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By damswedon

This is the only thing I can contribute to this conversation.

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By gamefreak9

@damswedon said:

This is the only thing I can contribute to this conversation.

greatness!

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By gamefreak9

I ran into this, I actually don't think he is that bad!

Jerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jerr

Man, I wish Bill Maher would just run for president. The world would be so amazing/fucked.

sparks50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66  Edited By sparks50

Americans almost always re-elect their president(unless he has really messed up), so every second election is always a PR run where the crazy people dance on the table, while those who actually want to become a president hang back for the next election.

Ron Paul has my vote.

DopeToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DopeToast

Ron Paul. Definitely Ron Paul. None of the other ones do anything for me. I think it will be Gingrich or Romney, but I hope Ron Paul at least has a shot.