#1 Edited by BBOYS2231 (252 posts) -

So I ordered my GiantBomb 2013 members T-shirt on Friday morning. Just show up this afternoon. Just wanted to say thank you to the GiantBomb crew for getting that shirt shipped so fast! Awesome job duders!

Anybody else have a similar experience getting their stuff sent to them?

#2 Edited by D_Mac (124 posts) -

Took about a week for my hoodie to get to Toronto, which is exceptionally fast for USPS to Canada, and the quality of the merch is amazing. I'm totally impressed too.

#3 Posted by Fattony12000 (7887 posts) -

Mine take about a week and a half to get to me here in the UK. I think. Can't remember. S'all good.

#4 Posted by gdep1000 (7 posts) -

I need a hoodie

#5 Posted by weegieanawrench (1947 posts) -

My Vinn Co. shirt took 3 weeks to show up, but it was so worth it. Just need that hoodie now.

#6 Edited by Nightriff (6020 posts) -

Mine take about a week and a half to get to me here in the UK. I think. Can't remember. S'all good.

Very jealous...I really really really want a Hardcore Dave shirt but they only have XXXLarge

#7 Posted by PimblyCharles (1701 posts) -

@crimedog said:

I need a hoodie

ditto. Thinking about using the $15 store coupon code I got for a yearly renewal towards a hoodie. Leaning towards the throwback design. Which one would you get?

#8 Edited by Rorie (3305 posts) -

Just keep in mind our current hoodies are pretty big pullovers. I still need to get cracking on that zippered hoodie; they're a bit thinner and less bulky.

Staff
#9 Posted by Fattony12000 (7887 posts) -

@nightriff: Heh, half of those shirts are too big for me to really wear! I get them just to have them. I am looking at framing the larger size ones though!

#10 Posted by AlisterCat (6059 posts) -
#11 Posted by Nightriff (6020 posts) -

@rorie: Now that you guys are back from break, any time frame of shirts or this hoodie that I would love to own?

#12 Posted by Rorie (3305 posts) -

@nightriff: A new member's shirt is just around the corner; the new hoodie will be a while. Just need to figure out the logo we want to use.

Staff
#13 Posted by TERMINATOR_FAN (28 posts) -

Do you have to go through this site to get a GB T Shirt? I wouldn't mind getting one.

I like the name Giant Bomb. Sounds hostile.