Grammy to get lashed for 40 times

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Aurelito

During the last month I found a book named "Seven Pillars of Wisdom" by E.T Lawrence that is obviously an infamous guy, This book changed my mind and opinion about Arabs, that they aren't Barbarians, trying to mistake the religion and eating lizard as their traditional food. but after reading following Article:
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/03/09/saudi.arabia.lashes/index.html
I came back to where I was before and hating them again. This  religious concern , because due my near complete knowledge about Islam, I know that middle aged women don't need to keep themselves very conscious about their relations, and this poor old woman is rather than a middle aged , and then, There's no force for having sexual affairs between two people unless they're both married. Something like fornicating deserves a simple stoning, not this barbarism acts.

So I think Lawrence was a liar. Good night/day/evening, Cheers.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By Aurelito

During the last month I found a book named "Seven Pillars of Wisdom" by E.T Lawrence that is obviously an infamous guy, This book changed my mind and opinion about Arabs, that they aren't Barbarians, trying to mistake the religion and eating lizard as their traditional food. but after reading following Article:
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/03/09/saudi.arabia.lashes/index.html
I came back to where I was before and hating them again. This  religious concern , because due my near complete knowledge about Islam, I know that middle aged women don't need to keep themselves very conscious about their relations, and this poor old woman is rather than a middle aged , and then, There's no force for having sexual affairs between two people unless they're both married. Something like fornicating deserves a simple stoning, not this barbarism acts.

So I think Lawrence was a liar. Good night/day/evening, Cheers.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By HandsomeDead
Aurelito said:
"This book changed my mind and opinion about Arabs, that they aren't Barbarians"
Rookie mistake.
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By auspiciousqueue

You have to form a balanced opinion on something. There will always be things about a culture, or religion that you may not find right. Remember, there are always extremes to everything. I do not believe in hating one distinct group of people because of the acts of a select few. You can be disgusted or enraged about the action, though.

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bullet_Jr

The world is a crazy place. You should know this by now. Luckily, I'm just passing through.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MC_Izawa

I hate Czechs because I heard they turn into were-vampires on every third full moon.  I mean, how can you trust a man if he might turn into a were-vampire?

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

At least they aren't targeting the Tony awards.