Grand Theft Auto 5 - Running Man Challenge - PC only

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What's up everybody?!

I'm looking at starting something up if people want to. I want to make The Running Man a reality show on Grand Theft Auto 5. The Running Man starts at a pre-disclosed position and the hunters will not be aware of it. The hunters all start at a location, and The Running Man must make it from the start to finish without dying.

No rockets, no Kurumas, etc. Hunters must use certain gear, and the Running Man will have a little better gear. This is an honor system thing and if you break the rulesm, you can not be part of the fun!

The Running Man will be given a certain automobile, and the hunters the same. Obviously the advantage will be the Running Man, but the Hunters will have the numbers.

This is an idea, and I would love any help to coordinate this. Any one at all interested? We could make a gameshow out of this that streams weekly, etc. If we got enough people. I think it would be fun as hell.

Just a disclaimer, this would not have to be streamed off my stuff, if anybody else wants to be the announcer, etc, i'm very cool with that. Just an idea!

Ryan