Great Way to Start Exam Week (not really).. and gamespot :(

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By CreamyGoodness

So today was my first day of exams. I had an english one this morning, i have a geography one tommarow at noon, then math on tuesday. FUN. Here's how everything is going. First i have a game tonight. YAY. We should Hopefully pull out a win.. (fingers crossed). Now on to my main topic of this blog. Oh gamespot oh gamespot, yay oh joyus occasion. YOU BANNED MY ASS. I was checking my profile today like i always do and i get THIS. Apperently a made a comment on the hotspot comment thing about the obviously supperior GIANTBOMBCAST. YAY. Ban are exciting... (not really, don't get any idea's mods). So that is about it. I am excited for my game tonight but not so much for my geo exam tommarow

Creamy Out
(suck it seacrest, im takin it)

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By CreamyGoodness

So today was my first day of exams. I had an english one this morning, i have a geography one tommarow at noon, then math on tuesday. FUN. Here's how everything is going. First i have a game tonight. YAY. We should Hopefully pull out a win.. (fingers crossed). Now on to my main topic of this blog. Oh gamespot oh gamespot, yay oh joyus occasion. YOU BANNED MY ASS. I was checking my profile today like i always do and i get THIS. Apperently a made a comment on the hotspot comment thing about the obviously supperior GIANTBOMBCAST. YAY. Ban are exciting... (not really, don't get any idea's mods). So that is about it. I am excited for my game tonight but not so much for my geo exam tommarow

Creamy Out
(suck it seacrest, im takin it)

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gunswordfist

Man that does suck. I'm still waiting for my 4 day suspension on gamespot to be over. And guess what they suspended me for?! For laughing with a friend! Seriously, that's just stupid.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CreamyGoodness
gunswordfist said:
"Man that does suck. I'm still waiting for my 4 day suspension on gamespot to be over. And guess what they suspended me for?! For laughing with a friend! Seriously, that's just stupid."
ya, that place is messed
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz

Just an FYI for people, do not turn this into an "aww man I got banned from Gamespot too, they totally suck!" rant because that is something we do not want or need to hear on GiantBomb.

Other than that goodluck with the exams!

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gunswordfist
CreamyGoodness said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Man that does suck. I'm still waiting for my 4 day suspension on gamespot to be over. And guess what they suspended me for?! For laughing with a friend! Seriously, that's just stupid."
ya, that place is messed"

Yeah I recently talked to someone who got banned from GS. They are full of BS!
CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CreamyGoodness
Hamz said:
"Just an FYI for people, do not turn this into an "aww man I got banned from Gamespot too, they totally suck!" rant because that is something we do not want or need to hear on GiantBomb.

Other than that goodluck with the exams!"
ill keep it under control, never meant to make it a gs hate topic, just a blog about exams
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By DJ_Lae

I got suspended yesterday for commenting that Christopher Nolan's decision to lower Batman's voice excessively in The Dark Knight was retarded.

I forgot that the instant you type the word 'retarded' at Gamespot, you're gone.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gunswordfist
DJ_Lae said:
"I got suspended yesterday for commenting that Christopher Nolan's decision to lower Batman's voice excessively in The Dark Knight was retarded.

I forgot that the instant you type the word 'retarded' at Gamespot, you're gone."
Well that kind of does make sense. That word is getting more sensitive these days.
Arsenal86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Arsenal86
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By teh_destroyer
DJ_Lae said:
"I got suspended yesterday for commenting that Christopher Nolan's decision to lower Batman's voice excessively in The Dark Knight was retarded.

I forgot that the instant you type the word 'retarded' at Gamespot, you're gone."

I remember seeing you around in the OT,I got banned recently too,welcome aboard the ban wagon my friend :P.
Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By Optiow

Aye the GS mods can be to harsh somtimes.
But they are okay really...

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By MasturbatingBear

Yeah I had an english and geo final today. It was ridiculously easy.

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShadowKiller

Good luck on the exams man. And yeah I got modded the other day for "Posting spam" on my own off topic union

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gunswordfist
teh_destroyer said:
"DJ_Lae said:

I remember seeing you around in the OT,I got banned recently too,welcome aboard the ban wagon my friend :P."

Sheesh, people are getting hit by GS' banhammer left and right. They better not make me next!ShadowKiller said:
"Good luck on the exams man. And yeah I got modded the other day for "Posting spam" on my own off topic union"
Man GS can be annoying.
tmontana1004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By tmontana1004
ShadowKiller said:
"Good luck on the exams man. And yeah I got modded the other day for "Posting spam" on my own off topic union"
lol wut? You should complain on the mod forums if you care enough. Personally, I wouldn't bother. When the mods find out they made a mistake, they get really pissy.
CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CreamyGoodness

hey guys you heard hamz, please don't keep this thread about hating gamespot and what noy

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Coltonio7

Waghh, English Exam today too. It sucked. And getting banned from Gamespot is noo big deal. =D

Enjoy exam week ;)

TheJadeAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheJadeAngel

Fuck Gamespot .  Since CBS bought it and got rid of the kewlest people they had its become a haven for Mod's with God Complexes .  Most recent sackings are Kristin Riley and some of the crew behind the scenes .  That place is now catering to the whiny little bitch arsed shit in their diaper kids.  It was once a great site that fell from my graces some time back ,  but now we have GiantBomb to shelter us from the idiotic suit's that think about nothing more than ratings and dollars .

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gunswordfist
TheJadeAngel said:
"Fuck Gamespot .  Since CBS bought it and got rid of the kewlest people they had its become a haven for Mod's with God Complexes .  Most recent sackings are Kristin Riley and some of the crew behind the scenes .  That place is now catering to the whiny little bitch arsed shit in their diaper kids.  It was once a great site that fell from my graces some time back ,  but now we have GiantBomb to shelter us from the idiotic suit's that think about nothing more than ratings and dollars ."
I just had one irritating mod come into one of my blogs and try to tell me that the time before last that I got suspended was for a good reason. He said it was because I had to many quotes in my post...
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By RHCPfan24

I got banned for a day because I said something in the Hotspot comment section like, "I am listening to the Giant Bombcast tonight instead." That is ridiculous.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gunswordfist
RHCPfan24 said:
"I got banned for a day because I said something in the Hotspot comment section like, "I am listening to the Giant Bombcast tonight instead." That is ridiculous."

hehe Yeah it is. It's like getting suspended for saying, 'I'm watching the local news tonight instead.' GS needs to lighten up.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crunchUK

yeah i got banned form gamespot too!!! (no joke) :P

good lukc with your exams they are bitchy

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gunswordfist
crunchUK said:
"yeah i got banned form gamespot too!!! (no joke) :P

good lukc with your exams they are bitchy"

Sheesh man GS just doesn't like us.
Superchris129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Superchris129

Don't ever ever mention Giant Bomb ever again.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gunswordfist
Superchris129 said:
"Don't ever ever mention Giant Bomb ever again."

But aren't we on Giant Bomb?