Guy spreads Hepatitis C to 10K in the United States!

• 126 results
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jay444111

Read the story here!

http://news.yahoo.com/hepatitis-c-serial-infector-could-spread-disease-thousands-160548764--abc-news-topstories.html

...That's it! I think we all know what must be done about how savagely fucking evil this human pile of filth! I recommend giving him every disease (including ungodly evil man made ones that could cause The Stand to happen) and have this guy have a load of fun trying to deal with EVERY SINGLE DISEASE killing him at once. This is the only fair way to dispose of him that I see... unless we have Saw like rooms I don't see any other options.

Let us look at the damn statistics here. This man may have put a death sentence on 7000 MORE PEOPLE than ANYONE who died on 9/11... we went to war against a guy and kicked his ass. Why are we not considering this guy even more evil than Osama!?

I know. Convicted until proven guilty and all that... but still. this fucker is only going to face upto 24 years for practically condemning 10K people to death!?

I truly hope a entire gang in prison can have some serious fun with this guy... he deserves so much worse... so, so much worse.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

@Jay444111 said:

I recommend giving him every disease (including ungodly evil man made ones that could cause The Stand to happen) and have this guy have a load of fun trying to deal with EVERY SINGLE DISEASE killing him at once. This is the only fair way to dispose of him that I see... unless we have Saw like rooms I don't see any other options.

I truly hope a entire gang in prison can have some serious fun with this guy... he deserves so much worse... so, so much worse.

You're kind've a bad person.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SexyToad

God why would he do that? He's really is an asshole.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Shoot him, then focus on the sick people (with cures, not more shootings).

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jay444111

@Ravenlight said:

@Jay444111 said:

I recommend giving him every disease (including ungodly evil man made ones that could cause The Stand to happen) and have this guy have a load of fun trying to deal with EVERY SINGLE DISEASE killing him at once. This is the only fair way to dispose of him that I see... unless we have Saw like rooms I don't see any other options.

I simply believe justice should happen right now. This man needs to be made an example of in the most horrific ways possible. He is not a human being, he is a monster. Monsters MUST be put down like how monsters SHOULD be put down. IMO anyway.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By _Zombie_

This is going to lead into another of those death penalty debates. Hooray.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By crusader8463

This world would be such a better place if it wasn't for all the people on it.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PeasantAbuse

@crusader8463 said:

So you support this guy?

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

You're aware HCV is a highly treatable infection with a recovery rate of 80% in developed nations and almost 100% in young healthy individuals right?

Even those with prior liver issues and the elderly have a 50% recovery rate.

mindatlarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mindatlarge

@Jay444111 said:

I know. Convicted until proven guilty and all that... but still. this fucker is only going to face upto 24 years for practically condemning 10K people to death!?

"Innocent until proven guilty" might be the term you are thinking of.

Yeah, this guy is a scum bag, hopefully he rots in hell, if there is one.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jay444111

@crusader8463 said:

It would be better if all the assholes didn't act like assholes... just being honest. I have lived in a small town for most of my life and they are nice people and all that. Just stop acting like a dick and help a fellow person! That is all I ask from anyone!

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By beforet

@Jay444111: It's a good thing guys like you don't run prisons then, aint it?

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jay444111

@mindatlarge said:

@Jay444111 said:

"Innocent until proven guilty" might be the term you are thinking of.

Yeah, this guy is a scum bag, hopefully he rots in hell, if there is one.

The devil would probably congrat this asshole. So I sugguest making a hellhole on Earth called Superhell... it would be like hell but worse somehow... Not sure in what ways, But I recommend doing that.

Also, thank you for fixing that mistake! I thought something was wrong with it.

Stink_Meaner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Stink_Meaner

I always say use these guys for medical trials

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Zombie_

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

You're aware HCV is a highly treatable infection with a recovery rate of 80% in developed nations and almost 100% in young healthy individuals right?

I'm patiently waiting on the OP to address this. Want to see what kind of stupid-ass hellfire thing he spits out in response to this.

Floope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floope

THANKS OBAMACARE.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17  Edited By crusader8463

@PeasantAbuse said:

@crusader8463 said:

So you support this guy?

Why yes! I fully support infection thousands of innocent people being infected with a painful disease that will slowly kill them over the course of their life. What sane person wouldn't?

TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zombiebigfoot: Since this topic is not going any place good allow me to take this chance and say I love your avatar.
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Zombie_

@TaliciaDragonsong: Thanks. I've only seen two episodes of Castle, and I'm loving it. Nathan Fillion is awesome.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jay444111

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

Wait... really... huh. I never knew that. Damn... SCIENCE IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!

But still... I still recommend all those things for that guy to go through though. We need to make it clear that we will not go through this bullshit with anyone else.

TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By TehFlan

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

That's pretty comforting, actually. Thanks, mister voice of reason.

Itwastuesday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Itwastuesday

Welp, that story made me sick to my stomach and ruined my day. Couldn't even finish reading it.

TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zombiebigfoot: Nathan is god.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CL60

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

As far as I know "cured" with hepatitis C just means it's undetectable in your blood. You'll still have it forever.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NTM

@Ravenlight said:

@Jay444111 said:

Yeahhh, what the heck.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hatking

As per usual, your thread is filled with ignorance, brash sentiments, and your overbearing writing style. Hepatitis C, for your information, is very rarely deadly - and, in fact, can only kill if left untreated and further complications arise. So, this isn't quite the 'biological terrorism' that you imply. Rather, it's likely this man is mentally disturbed and wasn't aware the actions he was taking could hurt others, or at least, didn't process this as an evil act.

I'm not even going to go into just how fucking wrong you are with your whole 'hell' prison idea - but, Jesus Christ, please take a fucking psychology 101 class or a read a book before trying to 'cure' society.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zeforgotten

Jesus fucking christ, what would make anyone do such a thing?  
What a tool. 

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Clonedzero

thats disgusting. shoot that guy in the face

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#29  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111 said:

@Ravenlight said:

@Jay444111 said:

I simply believe justice should happen right now.

That is not justice. That is a selfish perversion of it.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Okay, if this guy actually did this then obviously I can't emphasise enough how wrong this is, but dare I say it makes it a little hard to take your point seriously if you're saying things like "We should give him every disease at once". Generally a good rule of thumb is that if you're brimming over with anger, you probably want to take five before you write a post for a new thread.

I think a good measure of how civilised and moral anyone is, is how they treat their enemies. He may be a serial murderer, but if you start enacting torture how much better are you? Taking someone who's doing wrong and doing something bad to them for the sake of doing bad to them or for fulfilling yourself emotionally serves to do nothing but take a situation where suffering has been caused and only be the cause of more suffering yourself. Obviously if this man is guilty (just a heads up, the phrase is "innocent until proven guilty", not "convicted until proven guilty"), then for him and others like him punishment should be administered, but for the sake of rehabilitating them so they don't cause harm to people again in the future, not so we can act out some kind of animalistic revenge fantasy.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By _Zombie_

@Gamer_152 said:

Okay, if this guy actually did this then obviously I can't emphasise enough how wrong this is, but dare I say it makes it a little hard to take your point seriously if you're saying things like "We should give him every disease at once". Generally a good rule of thumb is that if you're brimming over with anger, you probably want to take five before you write a post for a new thread.

I think a good measure of how civilised and moral anyone is, is how they treat their enemies. He may be a serial murderer, but if you start enacting torture how much better are you? Taking someone who's doing wrong and doing something bad to them for the sake of doing bad to them or for fulfilling yourself emotionally serves to do nothing but take a situation where suffering has been caused and only be the cause of more suffering yourself. Obviously if this man is guilty (just a heads up, the phrase is "innocent until proven guilty", not "convicted until proven guilty"), then for him and others like him punishment should be administered, but for the sake of rehabilitating them so they don't cause harm to people again in the future, not so we can act out some kind of animalistic revenge fantasy.

This has to be one of my favorite responses to the type of sentiment the OP expresses.

mitsuko_souma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mitsuko_souma

This guy should get the death penalty. Having to pay for him to live out the rest of his life in prison would just be salt in the wound for all his victims.

hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By hockeymask27

There no words t o describe how I feel. So in short fuck that guy.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Man, life sucks. If God exists, he's a sadistic dude.

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Akrid

You're speculating upon the speculation of some doctor-man. Firstly, it's very unlikely it's 10k people. I'm sure he didn't inject himself every time there was an operation. Secondly, there's no proof that he attempted to transmit Hep C maliciously. He was after the fentanyl, which is an extremely powerful painkiller - 100x more than morphine. If he's taking something that strong, chances are he didn't do it on a whim and just worked through every day totally drugged to hell.

Really, that article villainizes the man. He could easily be just a clueless drug addict.

, that's why there is due process before you kill a man. Innocent until proven guilty.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MikeGosot

Wow, that guy needs help.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MikeGosot said:

Which one? Jay or the person he's talking about?

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MikeGosot
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot said:

Both. The scale of what thew man has done is bigger, but Jay is more evil.
Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By tim_the_corsair

Still, at least he didn't write the ending for Mass Effect 3.

That would have made him a true monster

Elazul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Elazul

I'd just like to point out to everyone crying for the guy to be drawn and quartered that he was charged with infecting 31 people, not 10,000. The hospitals involved are urging anyone who was a patient in any of the operating rooms or ICUs where the infections took place to be tested strictly as a precaution, but if the staff stuck with health and safety regulations and cleaned the facilities appropriately then there's very little chance of any further infection. The number 10,000 doesn't even appear anywhere in the story so I have no idea where the OP pulled that figure out of, though I have my suspicions.

Also, I fail to see how contracting a curable, mostly-symptomless disease that causes about as much liver damage as the average British drinking habit counts as a death sentence, but hey, maybe that's just me.

Jrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jrad

Let's assume the OP is correct (even thought it isn't) and everyone with Hepatitis C is just a ticking time bomb waiting to die. If I were diagnosed with such a disease, and I had an opportunity to spread it around, I can't say I wouldn't take similar action. There's no logical basis for assuming the existence of an afterlife, so I'd devote the remainder of my life to doing things I'd never consider if I had a full life ahead of me. I'd probably take huge risks, borrow as much money as possible, travel the world, and probably commit a few crimes, too. If I'm caught, I'm dead in a few weeks/months anyway, so whatever.

I can envision a scenario where I might say "Fuck it," and see just how much damage I could inflict onto the people remaining on this planet. Not saying it's likely, but it's not inconceivable, either. I really don't care about what happens to humanity or the universe or whatever after I die, so without fear of consequence (what's a life sentence to me when I'm fated to die soon, anyway?) I'd do things I'd normally consider unthinkable.

On that note, death sucks. I hope we have some form of immortality available (ideally mind uploading) before my demise. The termination of my consciousness and individuality is my greatest fear, which might be why I'd adopt such a nihilistic view in light of its imminence.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MikkaQ

That's sad to hear, but what the hell were those people doing without Hep C vaccinations?

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

Still, at least he didn't write the ending for Mass Effect 3. That would have made him a true monster

Well played, sir.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jay444111

@Gamer_152 said:

I do apologize for being so brash. But being civilised can only take you so far when you have to deal with literal monsters of society... this man is like... The Joker levels of evil as it comes down to it. Only 24 years max is far to lenient on this kind of horrible crime. Sure, it may be treatable. But it is still in them and is possibly going to ruin all of their lives.

I do think we need our prisons to rehab far better than what we have now... but there are people out there that cannot and will not be cured and their does need to be a place on earth that is so hellish that I think even the most insane would never hope to go... there does need to be a horrifyingly place like that IMHO.

People like him are monsters. If even only 1% of people actually are infected, he just ruined 100 peoples lives. Some may even be children who just needed a damn blood donation for a car accident or something. All the while this guy laughs it up as he is high on drugs, giving people diseases which ruins peoples lives... 24 years is far to lenient... far FAR to lenient..

@Akrid said:

You're speculating upon the speculation of some doctor-man. Firstly, it's very unlikely it's 10k people. I'm sure he didn't inject himself every time there was an operation. Secondly, there's no proof that he attempted to transmit Hep C maliciously. He was after the fentanyl, which is an extremely powerful painkiller - 100x more than morphine. If he's taking something that strong, chances are he didn't do it on a whim and just worked through every day totally drugged to hell.

Really, that article villainizes the man. He could easily be just a clueless drug addict.

, that's why there is due process before you kill a man. Innocent until proven guilty.

I know drug users who take stuff like morphine... they are monsters that I would never wish upon ANYONE... trust me, I know this to be true. They have no emotions. Only rage and insanity.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jay444111

@MikeGosot said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot said:

Both. The scale of what thew man has done is bigger, but Jay is more evil.

What!? So dealing appropriate justice is bad and letting this guy get away with it and live is GOOD!? Huh!? I love my fellow man and all that but I believe in discipline and being good to one another. But when you fuck with that, you gotta know that it will fuck you back... HARD. That is my philosophy on it anyways.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111:

Nobody's saying that nothing should be done, but punishment accomplishes nothing. Will it cure these people of their disease? Will it prevent him from doing this again? Will it undo the crime? The past is the past; there is no changing that. All we can truly affect is the future. Instead, why not take him into custody, find out what problems he had that would cause him to take such action, and then address those problems such that this may not happen again?

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#46  Edited By Hunter5024

This makes me think that infecting someone with leprosy should be a legal punishment.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jay444111

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111:

Nobody's saying that nothing should be done, but punishment accomplishes nothing. Will it cure these people of their disease? Will it prevent him from doing this again? Will it undo the crime? The past is the past; there is no changing that. All we can truly affect is the future. Instead, why not take him into custody, find out what problems he had that would cause him to take such action, and then address those problems such that this may not happen again?

But the thing is that there are also people out there that are insane and incurable. I know some people like this and honestly... they are some of the most monstrous people I know that I am SHOCKED that they haven't killed people yet. They have gone to therapy and all that... uncured... in fact, one of them came out worse and angry at the person who got them in there.

Some people cannot be cured of evil... we need a place for them that not even the most evil of evils that no one would ever want... or even HOPE was actually real. We need a prison like that IMO. Some people are incurable and should be made an example of by the rest of humanity and on things that should NEVER fly.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MikeGosot
@Jay444111: I don't think that vengeance is the answer. It will not undo what he has done. I think that he needs help, just like his victims. There's no need to unleash your sadistic desires upon his poor soul.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111:

Is that a fault of the concept of therapy itself, or the fault of the therapist that treated him? And is your claim that people cannot be cured of evil merely frustration at such attempts not working?

No Caption Provided

@Jay444111 said:

Some people are incurable and should be made an example of by the rest of humanity and on things that should NEVER fly.

Assumptions, assumptions.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#50  Edited By Hunter5024

@MikeGosot said:

@Jay444111: I don't think that vengeance is the answer. It will not undo what he has done. I think that he needs help, just like his victims. There's no need to unleash your sadistic desires upon his poor soul.

Ugh whenever people cry out about how we should give assholes like this help it makes me wonder if they have ever actually met anybody with a mental illness. You can't be helped if you don't want to be. Being ill does not exclude you from accountability. Forcing someone to go through therapy and take pills won't help them unless they are committed to being helped, and when they get to be this far gone it's because they've ignored any help that people have ever tried to give them.