Guy spreads Hepatitis C to 10K in the United States!

• 126 results
MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MikeGosot
@Hunter5024 said:

@MikeGosot said:

@Jay444111: I don't think that vengeance is the answer. It will not undo what he has done. I think that he needs help, just like his victims. There's no need to unleash your sadistic desires upon his poor soul.

Ugh whenever people cry out about how we should give assholes like this help it makes me wonder if they have ever actually met anybody with a mental illness. You can't be helped if you don't want to be. Being ill does not exclude you from accountability. Forcing someone to go through therapy and take pills won't help them unless they are committed to being helped, and when they get to be this far gone it's because they've ignored any help that people have ever tried to give them.

Trying to help someone is still better than killing him, so i don't see your point.
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By shirogane

@MikeGosot said:

@Jay444111: I don't think that vengeance is the answer. It will not undo what he has done. I think that he needs help, just like his victims. There's no need to unleash your sadistic desires upon his poor soul.

I don't believe vengeance is the point here. If you make an example of people who do horrible things, you're less likely to get other people doing so. That said, once we start torturing people to insanity and crazy stuff like that, it'll eventually just become an accepted thing and not quite as extreme as we currently think it is, so either way there isn't really a great solution.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jay444111

@MikeGosot said:

I agree, vengence is not the answer either... but Justice is. The poor souls do deserve justice for what this man did to them. I think we as a nation pretty much failed on punishing and rehab both... We must do better... at both.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By Hunter5024

@MikeGosot said:

@Hunter5024 said:

@MikeGosot said:

Ugh whenever people cry out about how we should give assholes like this help it makes me wonder if they have ever actually met anybody with a mental illness. You can't be helped if you don't want to be. Being ill does not exclude you from accountability. Forcing someone to go through therapy and take pills won't help them unless they are committed to being helped, and when they get to be this far gone it's because they've ignored any help that people have ever tried to give them.

Trying to help someone is still better than killing him, so i don't see your point.

My point is that trying to help him will almost certainly do no good, he does not deserve any of our sympathy, and just because he's ill doesn't mean he does not deserve to be punished. Sure killing him is pretty excessive, but this guy legitimately deserves to rot away in prison.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By EthanielRain

This hospital(s) will be sued into the ground. I could get his victims millions and I'm not even a lawyer...

Investigators wrote that they suspect Kwiatkowski grabbed the loaded Fentanyl syringes when he brought lead aprons into the procedure room, into an area he didn't need to be inside at all.

Kwiatkowski was known for erratic behavior and suspected of abusing controlled substances, according to the affidavit. Other hospital employees said he would often sweat through his scrubs and made frequent trips to the bathroom.

One employee told investigators she saw "fresh track marks" when she tried to draw his blood. Another told investigators he remembered seeing Kwiatkowski with "a red face, red eyes and white foam around his mouth" during a shift at the lab.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#56  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111 said:

I agree, vengence is not the answer either... but Justice is.

And this is justice?

Draxyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Draxyle

Being overly reactionary and excessively passionate is the fastest way to get people to go against your own point of view.

But I'm impressed with the amount of people advocating treatment for the guy; definitely an attitude we need more of in the US.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MikeGosot
@Hunter5024: Let's agree to disagree. Oh, and thank you for not attacking me for having a different opinion. This should go whitout saying, but this is the internet, so...

@Jay444111 said:

@MikeGosot said:

I agree, vengence is not the answer either... but Justice is. The poor souls do deserve justice for what this man did to them. I think we as a nation pretty much failed on punishing and rehab both... We must do better... at both.

Dude, how this justice of yours differs from vengeance?
Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hunter5024

@MikeGosot: And thank you, for the same.

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111 said:

And this is justice?

Suddenly I feel like this topic became the climactic scene in an anime.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Jay444111

@Hunter5024 said:

@MikeGosot said:

THANK YOU!!! Finally someone said it! You don't know how fucking evil some people can be until you meet one with a few certain mental illnesses that does not care about being cured... they are some of the most evil beings I have ever come across... when the time comes. I will talk about them in full detail on here in a personal life story.

@MikeGosot said:

I also agree that helping them is better. But considering that many people don't want help and don't think they need to be cured. This man sounds like one of them.

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111:

Is that a fault of the concept of therapy itself, or the fault of the therapist that treated him? And is your claim that people cannot be cured of evil merely frustration at such attempts not working?

No Caption Provided

@Jay444111 said:

Some people are incurable and should be made an example of by the rest of humanity and on things that should NEVER fly.

Assumptions, assumptions.

No... some people are just fucking evil. Trust me, I fucking know some people that you would want to strangle within five minutes upon meeting them. Try living with one for a while... you feel like keeping a damn gun under your pillow to protect yourself. I am sadly not joking.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111:

Perhaps they would not be so evil if they were treated properly for the behavioral problems they have. I say that not as a judgment of their past, but as a prescription for future actions.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MikeGosot
@Jay444111: Evil or not, we should not simply put them aside! They need help, and they should have it! @Video_Game_King, please summon some Phoenix Wright song.
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#63  Edited By Ace829
No Caption Provided
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MikeGosot said:

@Video_Game_King, please summon some Phoenix Wright song.

Haven't played Phoenix Wright. Instead, here's some Persona 4 music from the final episode of the anime. You probably know the moment I'm talking about.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Getz

Things I learned from Jay444111:

Mental Illness makes you evil

Hepatitis C killed at least 10,000 people this year

He may have been molested by his mentally deranged uncle and now sleeps with a gun under his pillow

Corporal punishment is a reasonable substitute for due process.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jay444111

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111 said:

And this is justice?

Yes! It is! Justice must be severe and quick... unlike what is happening in courtrooms now which are pretty much jokes at this point. I don't believe in the death penalty. But I do believe in making people who are like this guy have a living hell for the rest of their lives. They ruin countless people and their families and anyone they contact with and they get the fucking ability to get away with it due to a courtroom politics!? BULLSHIT!!!

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Hunter5024

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111:

Perhaps they would not be so evil if they were treated properly for the behavioral problems they have. I say that not as a judgment of their past, but as a prescription for future actions.

How are you supposed to treat someone with a mental illness, that truly believes they do not have one, and that thinks you are a bad person for trying to change them? If they actively rebel at every opportunity then how do you treat them properly? You cannot. And no therapist will disagree with me.

cyraxible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By cyraxible

Your hyperbole is boring Jay. Peaks and valleys. Peaks and valleys, my dear.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#69  Edited By Milkman

What a jerk.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111:

That justice is the primitive justice of Hammurabi. Two wrongs do not make a right. Again: what do you hope to accomplish with this punishment? What will you have done?

@Hunter5024:

I repeat.
I repeat.
MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MikeGosot
@Jay444111 said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111 said:

And this is justice?

Yes! It is! Justice must be severe and quick... unlike what is happening in courtrooms now which are pretty much jokes at this point. I don't believe in the death penalty. But I do believe in making people who are like this guy have a living hell for the rest of their lives. They ruin countless people and their families and anyone they contact with and they get the fucking ability to get away with it due to a courtroom politics!? BULLSHIT!!!

This is worse than death.
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Jay444111

@Getz said:

He may have been molested by his mentally deranged uncle and now sleeps with a gun under his pillow

No, mental Illness does not make you evil. But certain ones with certain people can create monsters, most people with mental illness are not psychotic like some people I have known.

Reading comprehension fail on the second one. This guy might have infected 10K people! Seriously! That is fucked up!

On the third... no... just no... I slept with a gun under my pillow for the sane fact that the people I had moved in as a roommate have been fucking insane beyond belief. I kept it for security reasons.

Dude... I believe in Justice and making it work.. what is wrong with being thorough about it?

ninjalegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By ninjalegend

What a real piece of shit this this guy is. What I'm even more shocked about is it took the hospitals this long to figure it out. I remember when my mom was in the hospital, and needed a syringe of morphine, it was a big to do. First a nurse would enter to call a nurse with a key. Then the nurse would unlock this drawer to get the morphine. The morphine was then scanned in (like at a register) before being administered. When she needed something in her IV besides narcotics, any nurse could come in and administer whatever without the security. I thought that was odd at the time. Add this to all the wrong legs cut off and wrong medicine given out, and you can easily form an opinion about the lack of security and fail safes in hospitals today.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Hunter5024

@Video_Game_King said:

@Hunter5024:

I repeat.
I repeat.

Yes, because Dr. Stiles is a perfectly rational human being. What doctor wouldn't immediately quit their after losing their first patient? If you're saying we need to cut him open and draw a pentagram in his guts then I must say that I do not condone this type of punishment.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Jay444111

@MikeGosot said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111 said:

And this is justice?

Which will show people NOT to commit such crimes... seriously, make a punishment severe enough and it will scare the shit out of people for life to keep themselves from doing it! Simple!

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111:

That justice is the primitive justice of Hammurabi. Two wrongs do not make a right. Again: what do you hope to accomplish with this punishment? What will you have done?

@Hunter5024:

I repeat.
I repeat.

Like I said, Prevention. Scare people from doing horrible crimes with shocking punishments that no one would ever want done to them. It has happened before. In Montana, before meth became a even bigger problem, we made an example of a few people that is insanely harsh. Fewer people have been doing meth and selling it lately thanks to that and the freaky ass commercials they have been airing here forever.

(Seriously... even I think the ads they made for the Montana Meth Project are extreme! Look online!)

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Grimhild

Surprised nobody has brought up "bug chasing" yet. Lets drive this amazing thread right off the cliff!

No Caption Provided
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Hunter5024:

To be fair, he didn't cut pentagrams into people; he just drew the shape in the air to focus his Healing Touch or whatever it was. Hell, when you perform that particular Healing Touch, all those cuts immediately go away. That's the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111 said:

Like I said, Prevention. Scare people from doing horrible crimes with shocking punishments that no one would ever want done to them.

Quite a few assumptions there. In order for this to work, you would have to believe that all crime is a perfectly free choice made by a rational human being. How many crimes fit that definition? Does this crime fit that definition?

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Getz

@Jay444111 said:

@Getz said:

No, mental Illness does not make you evil. But certain ones with certain people can create monsters, most people with mental illness are not psychotic like some people I have known.

Reading comprehension fail on the second one. This guy might have infected 10K people! Seriously! That is fucked up!

On the third... no... just no... I slept with a gun under my pillow for the sane fact that the people I had moved in as a roommate have been fucking insane beyond belief. I kept it for security reasons.

Dude... I believe in Justice and making it work.. what is wrong with being thorough about it?

The irony of you claiming I failed to comprehend the article is palpable. The hospital only called in 6,000 people for tests, mostly as a precaution. It was the medical correspondent from ABC who made the "tens of thousands" remark and he was pulling that number out of his ass because he works for ABC. Yes, it's all quite fucked up, and yes 6,000 is still quite a few people but saying that you believe in "Justice" while simultaneously talking about inhuman tortures makes me seriously question your mental state.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Hunter5024

@Video_Game_King said:

Well my experience with that game is limited to watching a friend play while I drooled over Nurse Angie, so that's why I may have a little misinformation.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MikeGosot
@Jay444111: It will not prevent people from comitting crimes. Prisons are pretty terrible, and their existence doesn't make everyone a saint.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Hunter5024:

Why were you drooling over her? Half the time, she's stuck in a yelling portrait because you fucked up.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Hunter5024

@Video_Game_King said:

That makes it so much better.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

I have dealt with mental illness in my family (Schizphrenia, Psycosis) and this is not that. This is pure evil and this sick bastard deserves to be thrown into a cage filled with those creepy carnivorous monkeys with the ugly butts.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Karkarov

@Jay444111 said:

@zombiebigfoot said:

This is going to lead into another of those death penalty debates. Hooray.

Sure death penalty is wrong and all that... but to be quite honest. We are NOT hardcore in punishing people... I honestly believe in quite literally to try and destroy peoples sanity along with their bodies while they stay alive. Seriously, if someone is afraid of spiders, throw them in a prison filled with them to the point where it reaches your wastes! Stuff like that... very little food and very little water as well. Only enough to survive upon and nothing else. No entertainment at all and to be completely isolated from everyone else...

Yep, if I made a prison... it would fucking destroy people... I fully admit that. But hey, I believe in justice actually working!

I hate to be brutally honest here but you do realize just outright killing someone is actually far more humane than say.... Taking a person with a severe case of arachnophobia and trapping them in a room full of spiders feet deep right? Breaking a persons mind, body, and soul is a considerably worse thing to do to them than just killing them. In fact people subjected to that level of torture normally ask to die just to make it stop.

So if you are not in favor of the death penalty you probably shouldn't be in favor of most of the stuff you are talking about.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#86  Edited By Dagbiker

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

You're aware HCV is a highly treatable infection with a recovery rate of 80% in developed nations and almost 100% in young healthy individuals right?

Even those with prior liver issues and the elderly have a 50% recovery rate.

Fuck your facts, this is the internet.

mitsuko_souma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By mitsuko_souma

Correct. Nobody wants to read facts on the internet. We want entertaining misinformed opinions.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By _Zombie_

@mitsuko_souma said:

Correct. Nobody wants to read facts on the internet. We want entertaining misinformed opinions.

We also prefer them typed at us in all caps, so we can respond with an angsty, misinformed reaction.

Levio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#89  Edited By Levio

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@zombiebigfoot: Nathan is god.

Neil Patrick Harris is better though.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By TheHT

Yup. That's fucked up.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By _Zombie_

@Levio said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@zombiebigfoot: Nathan is god.

Neil Patrick Harris is better though.

I will concede to this fact.

kpaadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By kpaadet

@Jay444111 said:

@MikeGosot said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111 said:

And this is justice?

Which will show people NOT to commit such crimes... seriously, make a punishment severe enough and it will scare the shit out of people for life to keep themselves from doing it! Simple!

There have been reports that show states that enforces the death penalty have a higher crime rate than those that don't. So the hole "harsher punishments will scare the criminals" dosn't hold up.

Judoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Judoboy

I just moved to New Hampshire from the Midwest. Ugh............oh wait this would require girls. I'm good.

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jay444111 said:

@Ravenlight said:

@Jay444111 said:

I recommend giving him every disease (including ungodly evil man made ones that could cause The Stand to happen) and have this guy have a load of fun trying to deal with EVERY SINGLE DISEASE killing him at once. This is the only fair way to dispose of him that I see... unless we have Saw like rooms I don't see any other options.

I truly hope a entire gang in prison can have some serious fun with this guy... he deserves so much worse... so, so much worse.

You're kind've a bad person.

I simply believe justice should happen right now. This man needs to be made an example of in the most horrific ways possible. He is not a human being, he is a monster. Monsters MUST be put down like how monsters SHOULD be put down. IMO anyway.

Pot calling the kettle black. 
boj4ngles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#95  Edited By boj4ngles

@Jay444111 said:

Read the story here!

http://news.yahoo.com/hepatitis-c-serial-infector-could-spread-disease-thousands-160548764--abc-news-topstories.html

...That's it! I think we all know what must be done about how savagely fucking evil this human pile of filth! I recommend giving him every disease (including ungodly evil man made ones that could cause The Stand to happen) and have this guy have a load of fun trying to deal with EVERY SINGLE DISEASE killing him at once. This is the only fair way to dispose of him that I see... unless we have Saw like rooms I don't see any other options.

Let us look at the damn statistics here. This man may have put a death sentence on 7000 MORE PEOPLE than ANYONE who died on 9/11... we went to war against a guy and kicked his ass. Why are we not considering this guy even more evil than Osama!?

I know. Convicted until proven guilty and all that... but still. this fucker is only going to face upto 24 years for practically condemning 10K people to death!?

I truly hope a entire gang in prison can have some serious fun with this guy... he deserves so much worse... so, so much worse.

Haven't read the whole thread yet but I want to point out that your post is a rush to judgment. The article you cited does not conclude he was intentionally infecting people, only that he was stealing and exchanging needles. It does not even conclude that he was aware he had Hep C. The article reads like he was a drug addict stealing medical supplies for his own habit. And btw, Hep C will often clear with treatment so you have absolutely no way of knowing how many people he killed if any.

And how the hell is giving this guy the death sentence going to dissuade individuals engaging in the behavior you describe? I'm sure that getting caught and getting punished would not enter into their calculations at all. They would be convinced they would get away with it or uncaring as to the consequences. Killing him wouldn't bring anyone back to life either.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By _Zombie_

@Vegetable_Side_Dish said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Ravenlight said:

@Jay444111 said:

I recommend giving him every disease (including ungodly evil man made ones that could cause The Stand to happen) and have this guy have a load of fun trying to deal with EVERY SINGLE DISEASE killing him at once. This is the only fair way to dispose of him that I see... unless we have Saw like rooms I don't see any other options.

You're kind've a bad person.

I simply believe justice should happen right now. This man needs to be made an example of in the most horrific ways possible. He is not a human being, he is a monster. Monsters MUST be put down like how monsters SHOULD be put down. IMO anyway.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Not quite. Y'see, Jay isn't a monster. He's just an idiot.

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By mandude

You have a twisted sense of justice, if all it means to you is satisfying some lustful notion of revenge.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@mandude said:

You have a twisted sense of justice, if all it means to you is satisfying some lustful notion of revenge.

It's not really all that twisted. It can be humane, but it needs to be done.

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By mandude

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@mandude said:

It's not really all that twisted. It can be humane, but it needs to be done.

That's debatable. How do you figure someone needs to be tortured to death?

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By MrKlorox

Goddamn addicts. Thanks again, war on drugs, for this man's potential thousands of victims. By preventing him from getting his smack legally in your attempt to protect him from himself, you've facilitated the spreading of a dangerous disease. Also, do they not drug test lab technicians who have access to all sorts of and painkillers and other things people take recreationally?