Half of my tooth just broke

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zamolxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Here I was listening to music when I feel that my tooth on the left side (dont know the name) is too sharp and scratches my tongue. So I put my finger to see what is happening and when I push a little a part of it comes right off. Now the backside of my tooth is gone all the way to the root, so its fully open.

It doesn't hurt but it feels really weird and the sides are a bit sharp and annoying. I will go see a dentist next week, but I don't know if I'll get it removed. I might have to because if I eat, food will get in, so I have to only eat on my right side. But on the other hand, if I remove the tooth, people will be able to see it missing, like this at least it's not noticeable. So I don't know yet what I'll do, maybe he can fill it up or something.

I clean my theeth, so I dont know why this happened, but it's very annoying. It happened 5 minutes ago, and there is no pain or anything, but my tongue touching it feels very weird and it truly came out of nowhere.

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have mouth spiders

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By cornbredx

This is what they call a dental emergency.

And don't worry- you don't have to remove it. You can get it capped. Jim Carey has at least one of his teeth in the front capped because of at least one of his teeth being chipped in half. It's not that uncommon, really. Nothing to be super worried about.

Feathered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pics of the tooth fragment

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5 chaser324  Moderator

This is a conversation you need to have with a dentist, not with people on a video game website's forums.