halo freaks go crazy when they get betrayed!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Joker

Aren't random youtube videos considered spam? Also this isn't really funny, considering team killing is really dumb and the humor in that is non-existent.

yellownumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3  Edited By yellownumber5

This video explains why I don't  care about playing Halo online anymore.  I loved Halo 2.. played it 8 hours a day for the first six months then... until cheating ruined it.  Now everyone online is a complete Fucktard, or a ten year old boy that sounds like a girl.  I'll stick to COD4 or Warhawk.

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Black_Raven

I don't play halo but is this kinda behavior common? A lot of people buy halo for its online multiplayer and these people are killing the experience.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ArchScabby

how is some gay kid betraying people funny?
this is why online gaming sucks.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pause422

I think its pretty dumb teamkilling in general, but since its halo I find myself laughing.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

no humor, and sorry but every one acts like that in every game when there is a team killer specially when its a game your trying to actually compete in, well and fine if your killing each other but dont go killing others and ruin their fun.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crunchUK
yellownumber5 said:
"This video explains why I don't  care about playing Halo online anymore.  I loved Halo 2.. played it 8 hours a day for the first six months then... until cheating ruined it.  Now everyone online is a complete Fucktard, or a ten year old boy that sounds like a girlI'll stick to COD4 or Warhawk."
fail
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pause422
crunchUK said:
"yellownumber5 said:
"This video explains why I don't  care about playing Halo online anymore.  I loved Halo 2.. played it 8 hours a day for the first six months then... until cheating ruined it.  Now everyone online is a complete Fucktard, or a ten year old boy that sounds like a girlI'll stick to COD4 or Warhawk."
fail"
correction- you only say fail because you think your opinion is the end all to all topics and are one of the biggest halo fanboys around. Get the fuck over yourself.
Avatar image for vibratingdonkey
vibratingdonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10  Edited By vibratingdonkey

This Gamer fellow's gamertag is listed in the credits of the video. Guess he's a member of some clan of griefers who think this sort of stuff is funny. I'm assuming the purpose of this thread is to get "funny" reactions from people and to share them with his mates.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
pause422 said:
"crunchUK said:
"yellownumber5 said:
fail"
correction- you only say fail because you think your opinion is the end all to all topics and are one of the biggest halo fanboys around. Get the fuck over yourself."
actually I think he says fail when it comes to the fact yellow makes out that this stuff only ever happens in halo games, when it happens just as often in cod4 and warhawk to actually think that team killing or people screaming about team killing is a halo only thing.
yellownumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12  Edited By yellownumber5
WilliamRLBaker said:
"pause422 said:
"crunchUK said:
"yellownumber5 said:
fail"
correction- you only say fail because you think your opinion is the end all to all topics and are one of the biggest halo fanboys around. Get the fuck over yourself."
actually I think he says fail when it comes to the fact yellow makes out that this stuff only ever happens in halo games, when it happens just as often in cod4 and warhawk to actually think that team killing or people screaming about team killing is a halo only thing."
You're right. Its gonna happen anywhere.  I guess COD4 is just a little bit better designed so it's not as noticeably rampant, and Warhawk I guess I never use the mic anyways to hear the ten year olds scream as much.  I did have a few matches in warhawk where there would be that one guy who all he wanted to do was go around killing the right people at the right timeto screw the game up.  Sucked on a Zones map when you were just sitting still gaining the zone and that guy, who was on your team, would come up and start shooting at you.  Usually it seems to be a match where there are two or more people on the same box that end up getting split between teams.  For Halo it was a little worse because it'd be a clan owning the whole map.  People in halo seemed to stick together more to be assholes so maybe that's why it was worse.
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Vaxadrin

HAHAHA I'M RUINING YOUR GAME EXPERIENCE ROFL

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Otacon

Another Jerk playing games online.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

What a huge, huge waste of time.

Metasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Metasin
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"What a huge, huge waste of time."

yeah really, to do all that in the first place and then edit together into a montage?!
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and presume that he can't come out of the basement because his pasty white flesh would burst into flames when exposed to sunlight
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#17  Edited By wefwefasdf

I found it pretty funny.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18  Edited By Bennyishere

This is not fun at all. Traitors are the devil. Reminds me of when I played Big Team VIP's and two of the people on my team killed each other whenever they became VIP. Eventually I got to boot them as one betrayed me (they were using the same account), but our score was -7 by then...

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crunchUK
pause422 said:
"crunchUK said:
"yellownumber5 said:
fail"
oh i'm sorry did i hurt your feelings/precious COD4/logic/ego?
10MP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 10MP

that was pretty darn funny

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By Hamz

Please refrain from posting just a youtube or other video link in a topic. Try and add some comment or opinion to atleast give it discussion value in the future. Thanks :)