Hamst3r tackles Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

Edited By Hamst3r

Well. I forgot what I was going to say. How convenient. It was probably in regards to this here new Amnesia game, A Machine For Pigs. I bet it was about the fact that I opted to sit down and finish the game in one sitting and how I am currently in the process of editing and uploading videos showcasing what transpired during my time in the game.

Yup, that was probably it.

The original Amnesia made for quite a ride and I have record of that ride too. You can witness that nonsense here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjUd6_XTkOI&list=SP64CEA90FBE63FACD

Video 2 is where the first monster encounter occurs. I remember it wet...I mean well. It was a water monster, or at least, there was a monster and it was in water...well, I mean, I assume there was a monster, I couldn't actually see anything, but something was in the water and it attacked me.

In the new Amnesia, no porcine hooves caress my body until Video 4, which is quite a long while in comparison. It's a slower start than the first Amnesia. That said, what it does do immensely well is tension. It dangles the dread above your head like a baby mobile made of raw beef and venomous spiders.

Jump cut.

Here are my exploits thus far in the world of pigs:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

That is everything thus far. I am editing and uploading the rest as expediently as possible, which is about two videos a day, which is pretty fast.

Enjoy!

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

I haven't gone into the video too much yet (spoilers :)) but the beginning of the game wasn't scary enough :( Didn't really get my attention too well... hopefully that's a different story later on in the game.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jctango said:

I haven't gone into the video too much yet (spoilers :)) but the beginning of the game wasn't scary enough :( Didn't really get my attention too well... hopefully that's a different story later on in the game.

The game is a slow burn, but it definitely picks up.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hamst3r

Part 5!

Loading Video...