DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

Edited By DrRandle

Good Gravy, Batman!

Just saying hey. Wanted to wish everyone a pleasant Thanksgiving. Hope you're enjoying whatever festivities you have planned. Whether your alone playing Fable or with friends and family, you have my best wishes.

So what are your plans? I plan on visiting my Animal Crossing: City Folk town and seeing what festivities they have planned before going over to my grandma's to eat dinner with family (seeing as my immediate family has skipped town to spend it with yet more family). Then maybe some Black Friday shopping, but I probably won't be doing the crazy rush I usually do since my mom is out of town.

Please leave your comments below, and make sure to wish everyone else here in the Giant Bomb network a wonderful Thanksgiving!

-Make it a good one!
Randy "Dr. Randle" Marr
DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By DrRandle

Good Gravy, Batman!

Just saying hey. Wanted to wish everyone a pleasant Thanksgiving. Hope you're enjoying whatever festivities you have planned. Whether your alone playing Fable or with friends and family, you have my best wishes.

So what are your plans? I plan on visiting my Animal Crossing: City Folk town and seeing what festivities they have planned before going over to my grandma's to eat dinner with family (seeing as my immediate family has skipped town to spend it with yet more family). Then maybe some Black Friday shopping, but I probably won't be doing the crazy rush I usually do since my mom is out of town.

Please leave your comments below, and make sure to wish everyone else here in the Giant Bomb network a wonderful Thanksgiving!

-Make it a good one!
Randy "Dr. Randle" Marr
fatuous_waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By fatuous_waffle

I'm making nachos.

- 3 cans of cheese with jalapenos
 - 1 bag of beef fajitas