Has ever there been that person you hated, but you didn't know why?

• 62 results
Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By SmasheControllers
Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SmasheControllers

This asshole at my local bar, I don't know anything but him but I hate him.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By breadfan

I think it would be pretty hard to hate someone without knowing why.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By jeffgoldblum

No, I hate people for a reason.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Man there are so many in my school it's hard to name, but they didn't bother me so I didn't bother them, it's a loving relationship. 

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By Hamst3r

No, I know exactly why I hate the people I hate.

Avatar image for captaintightpants
CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CaptainTightPants

Same, i have a reason for hating everyone i hate 
Although i dont hate many people

Log

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Log

Yeah when I was in Kindergarten there was this girl that I just decided to punch in the face for no reason. She just had this look about her that I hated. She wasnt ugly or anything there was just something about her that put me off.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Black_Rose

No, there's usually a reason.

Inf225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Inf225

There;s this guy in my Japanese class. he's like 6'2 and crazy muscular and he likes to climb things (like walls and staircases)... so I call him Tarzan. and I dunno why, but he pisses me off so much...

BroMagnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BroMagnon

All the fuckin' time.  Actually... I'm pretty sure I hate you.
Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Guy Takayama, fuck, that guy just annoys the shit out of me, and I have no idea why.

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

There have been people who I've disliked for no real reason, there was just something about them.

There have also been people who I have liked without really knowing anything about them.....

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By penguindust

No, I don't hate anyone.  And, the last person I disliked, I knew why I disliked him.  Overall he was an okay person, but he was also the poster-boy for "goombah" if you know what I mean, and I am not referring to Super Mario.   He could have been on "Tool Academy" if the show was around when he was younger.

Zlatko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Zlatko

Every country singer on the planet comes to mind. The lead dude from that stupid Twilight movie... I mean I get when chicks are into good looking guy celebs like Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, or Brad Pitt. However, falling for that creepy and ugly of a dude would be like guys being into Rosie O Donnel for some mysterious reason... it makes NO sense.

Oh I also hate Count Chocula, because that sonofabich has been spreading lies! Captain Crunch cereal does NOT cut the roof of your mouth!

ImHungryx10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ImHungryx10

Renae Zelwegger. I think it's just the way her face looks. I know I know, she can't help it....or can she?!

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By c1337us

I have never hated a person and not known why. I have hated people for no good reason before, but I always knew that reason.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18  Edited By crusader8463

yup. Some people just rub the wrong way based on hearing off comments or seeing the way they act.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By EVO

For some reason, I used to hate Tilda Swinton. I dunno why, but I think it had something to do with her being ginger, me hating gingers, and me hating myself for finding her attractive in an ugly sort of way. 

Now I kind of like her.

No Caption Provided
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zeforgotten

Dislike perhaps.  
But not hate.. How could you hate someone without knowing why? 
Unless ... oh wow... really? my god.. o.O

nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By nukesniper

There have been a few people that have come up in my life. At first I just hated them like none other but couldn't quite point out why, but then I found that they (both of the two I'm talking about, different points in my life though) were full of nothing but lies. It started out small. Little lies they told to one up people around them. Then eventually they dig a hole they can't get out of. 

Quick example, I had one of them see the collection of video games etc that are in my room. A big collection, but nothing to spectacular. But this guy said "Whoa, that's a lot of stuff... then again, my cousin would have that much, but he bought that conveyor belt virtual reality game system thing... it cost him like 4,000 dollars." To which I said "Go the fuck away" 

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Scooper

Yeah, Iggy Pop. He pisses me off so much but I don't really know exactaly why.

DerekDanahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DerekDanahy

Adults with braces, usually are met with contempt.  Anyone back me up on this or just call me a fucker.

GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GunnBjorn

As ZeForgotten pretty much said, there are people you dislike... but hating them? 
No. 
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#25  Edited By damnboyadvance

Not really anybody. But I know this dude in class who just talks when he shouldn't all of the time and tends to be an ass, even though he doesn't intend to be an ass.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CL60
@EVO said:
" For some reason, I used to hate Tilda Swinton. I dunno why, but I think it had something to do with her being ginger, me hating gingers, and me hating myself for finding her attractive in an ugly sort of way. 

Now I kind of like her.

No Caption Provided
"
Why would you automatically hate people with a certain hair color, that's just retarded.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kmdrkul

For whatever reason I have a completely irrational hatred towards Martha Stewart.  I don't know why; I just get so damn angry whenever I see her >X(

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#28  Edited By Tireyo
@EVO: She... is pretty tall!! I didn't even know she was that tall!!
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iam3green

while, yes a lot of times i see someone and i say i hate that person. pretty much any young celebrity that is out there. the guys from the hills. i don't like them at all but the girls on that show are hot.

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ververdan0226

Jay Leno. He seems like the nicest and most charming man in the world, but... uggh. I can't place it. It's really strange that I find myself hating what seems like a very nice guy. Maybe because he keeps letting NBC walk all over him and lure him back all the time. His humor isn't necessarily for me, but I see why people like it.  I really cannot place it in the least.

I don't know, anybody else share my sentiments?

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheMustacheHero

I hate douchebags, like you can totally tell if someone is a humongous douche or not just from watching them and I hate those kinds of people.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Stang

I hate Gambit, something about him smells of dirty whore.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By EVO
@CL60 said:

" @EVO said:

" For some reason, I used to hate Tilda Swinton. I dunno why, but I think it had something to do with her being ginger, me hating gingers, and me hating myself for finding her attractive in an ugly sort of way. 

Now I kind of like her.

No Caption Provided
"
Why would you automatically hate people with a certain hair color, that's just retarded. "
Lemme guess: you're a ginger?

Perhaps hate was the wrong word. I just find most of them repulsive. Except for Kari from Mythbusters. But she's a daywalker.
Avatar image for buzz_killington
buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34  Edited By buzz_killington

I hate a lot of people for no reason.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I know exactly why I hate people.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#36  Edited By rjayb89

I hate a lot of people for no reason.  Jocelyn Wildenstein.  Look her up.  I dare you.  Anyways, when this question in particular arises I always am reminded of that Recess episode where TJ is heavily disliked by this one kid for absolutely no reason.

sgjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sgjackson

Rachel Ray. I can't explain it but seeing her on TV makes my skin crawl.

NathHaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NathHaw

Well, kinda.  Hate is probably too strong of a word, but something always bothered me about this guy with whom I attended school.  All the way until graduation he and I shared side-by-side lockers.  Our last names started with Haw and Hav; we were placed alphabetically.  I suppose one could say that we were rivals of some type.  Something always bugged me about him.  There are years of details of those times, but I'll skip those parts.

About two years ago he was involved in a traffic accident where a young boy was crossing the road on his bike.  He and another guy with whom I'd attended school--but was a couple grades ahead--got drunk and drove one evening.  They hit this boy on the bike and dragged him for about a mile before realizing what had happened.  Of course the boy was dead by then.  Because of my area's corrupt court system (and that this person with whom I always disliked for whatever reasons was about to complete his bar examination to become a lawyer), his family was able to sway the potential conviction to the true passenger in that truck.  You might be wondering why the passenger would agree to this.  He was offered a minimal sentence that might have been greater otherwise due to that the both of them tried to cover the death up.

The passenger was lightly sentenced for the death of the boy in exchange for this schoolmate of mine's getting off the hook entirely, therefore his family's wish for his legal practice would still be realistic.  I am not one usually prone to giving much credit to rumors, but I have it on good authority that this is exactly what happened.  Before the sentence was even laid down to the other guy, many knew what would happen...and it did.  He got next to nothing, and the driver, my old classmate?  He got nothing.  It worked out just as planned.  I feel so sorry for the family of that boy and am angered at the lack of justice, but what else is new?  

In a way, it was a long-awaited justification to my years of distaste for him, one that I couldn't quite pinpoint but knew somehow.  Again, years of stories and details about him and his family day to day by our lockers, but those details would take way too long to describe.  This post already is more than I wanted to say initially.  Just had trouble stopping once I started.

i69edUrGpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By i69edUrGpa

I would have to say my wife. I don't know what it is about her but she annoys the fuck out of me. IF THERE'S NO FOOD IN THE HOUSE THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO OUT AND WORK FOR IT LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD YOU FUCKING SEX GYPSY!

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CL60
@EVO said:

" @CL60 said:

" @EVO said:

Now I kind of like her.

No Caption Provided
"
Why would you automatically hate people with a certain hair color, that's just retarded. "
Lemme guess: you're a ginger?  Perhaps hate was the wrong word. I just find most of them repulsive. Except for Kari from Mythbusters. But she's a daywalker. "
Okay then. I find people with brown hair repulsive because there hair is the color of shit. I also find people with black hair repulsive. Gray hair too. Just so repulsive. Those hair colors just make a person so repulsive!  Because the color of something on a persons head makes the entire person!

Get a life instead of hating on people because of a hair color.
flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#41  Edited By flaminghobo

Anyone who watches Big Brother and any other form of reality TV and calls it good television, I don't so much hate them, but I loose a load of respect for them.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By EVO
@CL60: So you are a ginger? Sorry if I offended you. I'm sure you're a nice guy, it's just that most gingers I've come across aren't.
eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By eric_buck

Whoopie fucking Goldberg. Damn just her face!!! UGH!!!

EvolutionX0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By EvolutionX0
@EVO said:

" @CL60: So you are a ginger? Sorry if I offended you. I'm sure you're a nice guy, it's just that most gingers I've come across aren't. "

I Think You should start talking to people and seeing who there really are behind there looks before making assumptions, because I'm a ginger and I'm a really nice guy,too nice XD 

There's hardly anyone that i hate for no reason expept Milley Cyrus.
Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

I usually know why i hate someone and 9/10 it's a damn good reason.
I said 9/10 because i'm human and i tend to make mistakes.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MeierTheRed
@Br3adfan said:
" I think it would be pretty hard to hate someone without knowing why. "
Agree, there has to be some reason in your mind for hating a person, be it his looks, hits appearance, nose, ears whatever. Always a reason.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CL60
@EVO said:
" @CL60: So you are a ginger? Sorry if I offended you. I'm sure you're a nice guy, it's just that most gingers I've come across aren't. "
Also, why use "You're a ginger" for people with red hair, we are not a fucking race. It's a hair color.
LlamaLlama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LlamaLlama
@CL60 said:
" @EVO said:
Also, why use "You're a ginger" for people with red hair, we are not a fucking race. It's a hair color. "

Ever since South Park. Not like I identify with other red heads/gingers whatever. Until South Park, I was never called ginger, and now that's basically one of my nicknames now. Doesn't help that a kid got beat up on Kick a Ginger Day.
Dantekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#49  Edited By Dantekiller

for some reason i have a feeling sometime like i have meet this person before and something happend  and there is some hate that is coming out like a past life or something 

thehexeditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thehexeditor

Nope, but I hate myself and I know exactly why.

This is what happens when I spend a summer alone and doing nothing to keep busy.. I get all introspective for three months and then go mad.
Good thing I'm going back to college tomorrow!