#1  Edited By grainger
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TwoOneFive

lol "no doubt loser" is that what you hatton fanboys said about Mayweather, before he took hatton to school?

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Systech

Pacquiou's speed will fuck up Hatton.

grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By grainger

nar, i knew hatton would be fucked in that match, i had a bet againtst him at ladbrokes and won :-).... but hes going to dominate the bout tonight.TwoOneFive said:

"lol "no doubt loser" is that what you hatton fanboys said about Mayweather, before he took hatton to school?"

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive
grainger said:
"nar, i knew hatton would be fucked in that match, i had a bet againtst him at ladbrokes and won :-).... but hes going to dominate the bout tonight.TwoOneFive said:
"lol "no doubt loser" is that what you hatton fanboys said about Mayweather, before he took hatton to school?"
"
well im on hattons side, i like the guy. he's definitely smart for going to a new trainer, his old one was totally shit, i remember watching him with that guy on 24/7 thinkng, WHAT THE FUCK?! he desperately needed to learn more american style, that brawler stuff doesn't always fly well over here. especially when you underestimate your opponent's strenght (like he did with mayweather)
RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By RedSox8933

I wish I could watch this fight, but I can't pay 50 bucks.

Pacquiou wins.
Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

TwoOneFive said:
There was no way Hatton was going to beat Mayweather.

I think they're more evenly matched, Hatton and Pacquiou, than were Hatton and Mayweather. Despite that, I still take Pacquiou.
carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By carlthenimrod
RedSox8933 said:
"I wish I could watch this fight, but I can't pay 50 bucks."
Same here.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By CL60

paqiou

Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jesus

I will

grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By grainger

jesus with the exchange rate here in the uk on sky sports it works out at about $25 US... i guess thats a sort of payback for games over here costing about $90US lol...

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TwoOneFive
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"TwoOneFive said:
There was no way Hatton was going to beat Mayweather. I think they're more evenly matched, Hatton and Pacquiou, than were Hatton and Mayweather. Despite that, I still take Pacquiou. "
yeah definitely, hatton wanted to learn the mayweather complex style of boxing and strategy, because that brawler shit looked seriously amatuer in that mayweather fight. hopefully hatton brings that power to the table along with some new skills and can beat him. i'd like to see him win it, he was SO humiliated against mayweather i felt bad. i mean, he melted in the ring dude. 
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TwoOneFive

oh, ps. we all keep spelling PACQUIAO wrong LOL

grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By grainger
TwoOneFive said:
"Sir_Ragnarok said:
"TwoOneFive said:
There was no way Hatton was going to beat Mayweather. I think they're more evenly matched, Hatton and Pacquiou, than were Hatton and Mayweather. Despite that, I still take Pacquiou. "
yeah definitely, hatton wanted to learn the mayweather complex style of boxing and strategy, because that brawler shit looked seriously amatuer in that mayweather fight. hopefully hatton brings that power to the table along with some new skills and can beat him. i'd like to see him win it, he was SO humiliated against mayweather i felt bad. i mean, he melted in the ring dude. 
"
i wouldnt call it humilliation, he fought with pride and was out-boxed which was expected, he doesnthave the reach or the technical skill of mayweather but has the power he needed to learn to use his power with those 2 traits i guaruntee he will demonstrate thet tonight well its about to start so i going to eat, drink and be merry while watching and will probably only post if some git starts talking shit.
grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By grainger
TwoOneFive said:
"oh, ps. we all keep spelling PACQUIAO wrong LOL"
im not terribly bothered at this point in time, 5 rancid budweider, 4 carling half a bottle of tequila and more trippler JD and coes than i care to count its amazing i can still touch type, im not arsed about spelling his name =P lmao

EDIT: plus im sure thats a westernised spelling off his name anyway not  a true.... blah blah blah blah, wow, light headed (Y)

KEEMON HATTON
Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jesus
grainger said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"oh, ps. we all keep spelling PACQUIAO wrong LOL"
im not terribly bothered at this point in time, 5 rancid budweider, 4 carling half a bottle of tequila and more trippler JD and coes than i care to count its amazing i can still touch type, im not arsed about spelling his name =P lmao"
I'm still winning
grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By grainger
Jesus said:
I'm still winning "

uo lost when the jews stuck you to a cross, yess you bounced back for a fortnight but then you threw in the towel =p

DISCLAIMER... thats not anti-semetic or and attack on jesus as im am an un-practicing catholic and general agnostic/athiest depending on how i feel... just a comment for comedic effect
Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jesus
grainger said:
"Jesus said:
I'm still winning "
uo lost when the jews stuck you to a cross, yess you bounced back for a fortnight but then you threw in the towel =pDISCLAIMER... thats not anti-semetic or and attack on jesus as im am an un-practicing catholic and general agnostic/athiest depending on how i feel... just a comment for comedic effect"
Hey... that's not nice... :(
grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By grainger

FFS £15 FOR HATTON TO GET KNOCKED OUT IN THE SECCOND ROUND I JUST ATE MY WORDS =P AND LOST £10 ON A BET LMAO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pacquiao wins in the second round.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TwoOneFive

its all about defense though man, mayweather had excellent defense coupled with speed, combos, and power. hatton just had extreme power, not much else. mayweather sr training him was a great idea. the man is a fucking technician.  i mean its no wonder he fired his old trainer, hatton didn't know how to hit pads and do speed/combo training at all when he came to mayweather for training. the old trainer basically wore a big body bag and let hatton hit him for an hour. 

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RedSox8933

Did Hatton ever get up from that left hook? I heard about it on sportscenter and they haven't talked about it since.

grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By grainger

here there was a mackem as an undercard earlier on from sunderland(hence the mackem)... he'll do it, probably the best hope for brittish boxing atm...   and hes from my neck of the woods, give it 2 years and he'll be at the mgm

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TwoOneFive

woops sorry i forgot i wrote that, didnt mean to post last post. hatton knocked out round 2, he's trash. i knew he couldn't learn enough this late in his career. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RedSox8933 said:
"Did Hatton ever get up from that left hook? I heard about it on sportscenter and they haven't talked about it since."
The MSN article says, literally, "He's currently out of the ring and his health is a concern at the moment."

Christ, the blow must have rocked his world.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TwoOneFive
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"RedSox8933 said:
"Did Hatton ever get up from that left hook? I heard about it on sportscenter and they haven't talked about it since."
The MSN article says, literally, "He's currently out of the ring and his health is a concern at the moment."Christ, the blow must have rocked his world. "
LMAO
PACMAN!!!! 
RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RedSox8933
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"RedSox8933 said:
The MSN article says, literally, "He's currently out of the ring and his health is a concern at the moment."Christ, the blow must have rocked his world. "
I should have gone over to my friends house and made him pay for the fight, I am wanting to see this now!!
grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By grainger
RedSox8933 said:
"Sir_Ragnarok said:
"RedSox8933 said:
I should have gone over to my friends house and made him pay for the fight, I am wanting to see this now!!
"

it was fucking ridiculous down twice in the first, TKO in the second totally dazed they were prepping him for a spine board and had him in the recovery position he was concious with his eyes open but clearly his mind was MIA...  if he doesnt retire after this he'll end up dying in the ring. EDIT: terrible performance in the ring... honestly has to hang up the gloves, make way for the next wave.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TwoOneFive

MAYWEATHER vs PACQIUAO

WHO WILL WIN?
lol

if in fact mayweather can get back into his best shape, beat Marquez, and get into even better shape, he will definitely fight Pacqiuao and it will be the biggest fight in a long time. we've had some big ones over the last decade, but this would be insane. 
everyone thought pacqiuao would win, but who the hell knows with this fight. they seem like a perfect matchup amirite?
yorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By yorro

Fake right, left hook, goodnight!.

yorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By yorro

Fake right, left hook, goodnight!.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yorro said:
"Fake right, left hook, goodnight!.

"
Haha. Holy fuck. That's demoralizing.

Dude, Pacquiao has the momentum. Apparently Mayweather is planning on fighting later this summer?

We'll see what sort of shape Money Mayweather is in for that fight. If he looks good, then Pacman v. Money is going to be epic.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By Hamz

Like I said in another topic on this earlier.

You can take the boy out of the council estate but you cannot take the councile estate out of the boy. Ricky Hatton is nothing more than an ASBO collecting thug. Twice now he's been up against some real talent and twice he has hit the mat more than he has his opponents. So much for being a 'Hitman'.....

Overrated and for some reason here in the UK every chubby tattoo covered beer swigging numpty seems to love and worship the ground he walks on. I can imagine a few people will wake up today in the UK either distraught or very very happy as they walk to the bookies!